Unable to play Sea of Thieves insider build

Discus and support Unable to play Sea of Thieves insider build in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I recently became an Xbox sea of thieves insider. I’ve downloaded the necessary app to play the insider build but it doesn’t show up. I need help... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SFxGT, Mar 25, 2020.

1. /u/SFxGT
    /u/SFxGT Guest

So I recently became an Xbox sea of thieves insider. I’ve downloaded the necessary app to play the insider build but it doesn’t show up. I need help and urgently.

submitted by /u/SFxGT
    [link] [comments]

/u/SFxGT, Mar 25, 2020
  2. Tigerdrill Win User

Issue Downloading Sea of Thieves Insider Program from Xbox Insider App

Sea of Thieves Insider is not related to the xbox Insider. Just go to the sea of thieves website to register for the Insider program.
    i should have re written and specified i signed up for the Sea of Thieves Insider Program, but i own the game as a disc and so i have to get the Insider Build from the Xbox Insider Hub
  3. JacobStruth Win User

Sea of Thieves Insider

I have the sea of thieves downloaded, but it doesn't give me the option to download the test build in the insiders app.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Issue Downloading Sea of Thieves Insider Program from Xbox Insider App

Sea of Thieves Insider is not related to the xbox Insider. Just go to the sea of thieves website to register for the Insider program.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox Insider hub problem with network try again.

If you're trying to play the Xbox Insider version of Sea of Thieves, then be aware that this was the closed Beta before the game launched.

Unless they added an Insider Version after I checked two days ago, you can't play that version, as the servers don't accept the Sea of Thieves Beta client anymore.

You will have to buy the actual game, or have an active Game Pass subscription to be able to play Sea of Thieves.
  6. TotalingBanjo62 Win User

Xbox game pass

All I get is Sea Of Thieves Insider
Thema:

1. Unable to play Sea of Thieves insider build - Similar Threads - Unable play Sea

2. Suddenly unable to play Fallout: New Vegas through Xbox Game Pass. Please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suddenly unable to play Fallout: New Vegas through Xbox Game Pass. Please help.: I have Game Pass and have been playing Fallout: New Vegas. I just attempted to launch the game but I'm receiving the following error message: "To play this, you'll need to buy it. Either your...
  3. Unable to play Servers on Minecraft PE on Samsung Galaxy A7

in XBoX on Mobile
    Unable to play Servers on Minecraft PE on Samsung Galaxy A7: Hi We have downloaded Minecraft PE on our Android Samsung Galaxy A7 mobile. When we try to access "Servers" it says that we need to modify setting under aka.ms/accountsetting. Can you please help...
  4. Unable to play on multiplayer servers on minecraft pe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play on multiplayer servers on minecraft pe: [img] I am currently playing in the 1.16 beta version on my android tablet. Whenever i try to play on multiplayer servers, it says - cannot connect, outdated version. I tried searching servers...
  5. Unable to play Horizon 3 DLC-Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play Horizon 3 DLC-Xbox One: I am unable to play my Horizon Hot Wheels DLC which is installed. I had bought it 3 years ago. I am unable to play it now (its asking me to buy it) and i cant find any order before 2018 in orders....
  6. Xbox game pass- unable to play life is strange 2 episode 2 after downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass- unable to play life is strange 2 episode 2 after downloading: So i downloaded life is strange 2 episodes 1-5 but i am unable to play episode 2. When i enter the game it shows "buy" under episode 2 but the other episodes are playable. I go to system storage...
  7. ‘Unable to connect to world’ message when trying to play with friends on minecraft on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    ‘Unable to connect to world’ message when trying to play with friends on minecraft on Xbox one: Whenever I try to connect to my friends world on minecraft or when they try to connect to mine I or they always get a message saying unable to connect to world. My NAT is open and so is my friend...
  8. Unable to play Oblivion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play Oblivion: On my Xbox One S, I used to be able to play The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. I played it pretty regularly without issues, even purchasing some of the DLC packages for it. Currently I have the Game...
  9. XBox Gamepass for PC - Rage 2 unable to play the game

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Gamepass for PC - Rage 2 unable to play the game: Hi, I installed Rage 2 on PC with XBOX game pass for PC. When I start the game, it asks to login with my XBOX live account, its shows the correct email address and a green button [Lets Play],...
  10. Unable to play Sea of Thieves on my Xbox One and my PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play Sea of Thieves on my Xbox One and my PC: I own an Xbox One, an Xbox One X and a PC. I purchased a physical copy of Sea of Thieves and just recently grabbed a digital copy. I have an Xbox Live Gold membership. I tried playing with my...