Unable to play “world of warships legend” off line

Discus and support Unable to play “world of warships legend” off line in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We purched this game when we had the xbox live access. We camceled xbox live today and we found we are not even allow to thia game off line... can any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by QiZhang9, May 26, 2020.

1. QiZhang9
    QiZhang9 Guest

We purched this game when we had the xbox live access. We camceled xbox live today and we found we are not even allow to thia game off line... can any one help to solve this problem?

thanks!

:)

QiZhang9, May 26, 2020
  2. MythicCylinder Win User

Alot of new console games require xbox live to play. I would suggest getting xbox live “gold” to be able to play the game you are trying to play is an online multiplayer there for you will need xbox live
  3. QiZhang9 Win User

Will give it a try. Thank you!
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

the game is a server based game and therefore needs to connect online, alot of the calculations for the game are dont server side to stop cheating and alot of processing is done server side, there is no offline play for this game.
  5. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

You're new gen

I really like Forza or World of Warships: Legends. I've liked playing racing games since Need for Speed Underground. I played a lot of World of Tanks and I think World of Warships: Legends is a better game then that.
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

What game(s) do you think are underrated, and deserve more attention, & would reccomend?

World of Warships Legends

PUBG
Thema:

1. Unable to play “world of warships legend” off line - Similar Threads - Unable play “world

2. Unable to Join or Invite Xbox playing friends to games from Windows 10 Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Join or Invite Xbox playing friends to games from Windows 10 Xbox app: I recently got Game Pass Ultimate for PC and thought I would be able to play cross platform with other xbox users. So far have only been able to join and invite on the games Deep Rock Galactic and...
  3. Unable to play Game Pass games offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play Game Pass games offline: Hi all, i'm unable to play any of my game pass games offline. (ex, Forza Horizon 4 and No Man's Sky) I do have my console set as the home console. Needing as much help as possible because internet...
  4. PS5 controller Connected to PC, but unable to play xbox game pass games.

in XBoX on Windows
    PS5 controller Connected to PC, but unable to play xbox game pass games.: Hello, so i bought the game pass a bit back, and i wanted to play Forza Horizon 4. Sadly, even though the game can detect the controller and when i unplug it, it tells me to reconnect it, but yet...
  5. Unable to see friends playing in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to see friends playing in Minecraft: I just made a child account on my kindle fire HD 8 (7th gen) and i am unable to see my friends playing minecraft is that a issue that can solved? thanks, 69a475b4-0129-429d-a1a9-50b6466d572a
  6. call of duty modern warfare unable to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty modern warfare unable to play: I purchased a brand new cod mw disc from a local Walmart. I installed the game just as i have all my other games, and let the content fully load up, in this case 5 downloads. When the game...
  7. ‘Unable to connect to world’ message when trying to play with friends on minecraft on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    ‘Unable to connect to world’ message when trying to play with friends on minecraft on Xbox one: Whenever I try to connect to my friends world on minecraft or when they try to connect to mine I or they always get a message saying unable to connect to world. My NAT is open and so is my friend...
  8. Unable to join the world, your registered account is currently playing games in this world...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to join the world, your registered account is currently playing games in this world...: [img] 我并没有任何设备接入minecraft,但是就一直上不去。显示这 。 之前是觉得服务器有点卡就下线了,然后就再也上不去了。 如果有人能回答我,非常感谢。 Why I‘m not online,but it says: Unable to join the world, your registered account is currently playing...
  9. Unable to connect to world-Minecraft Cross play PC-Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to world-Minecraft Cross play PC-Xbox One: I was playing on my pc and was in my friends world when I was over his house and he was on xbox one. I Leave his house and im currently at mine and It Keeps telling me Unable to connect to world....
  10. unable to play any games - World of Tanks unavailable error for the last 6 hours, endless ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to play any games - World of Tanks unavailable error for the last 6 hours, endless ...: seriously, what kind of service doesn't even know it is down and gives no official feedback to users all day long? what is going on, why is the status page wrong, and who is running this forum if...