Unable to Post a looking For Group

Discus and support Unable to Post a looking For Group in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was connected to WiFi and then i cannot post looking for group. It was a Good day until something happed again. I cannot post a group in xbox game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mikkie_741, Jan 13, 2021 at 9:32 AM.

1. Mikkie_741
    Mikkie_741 Guest

I was connected to WiFi and then i cannot post looking for group.

It was a Good day until something happed again.

I cannot post a group in xbox game bar and xbox console companion.

It says 'something went wrong'.

:)

2. Ennileah ☆ Win User

Posting looking for groups posts

Ok, so have you checked your account on http://enforcement.xbox.com That would be the place it would show and suspensions you may have....
  3. KingOfWombat Win User

Looking for group post 🙃

I'm sorry you feel that way, but as my fellow Ambassadors have stated there is nothing we can do. We have no contact with the Enforcement team, they don't look at the forums or Xbox Support Twitter channel. We also have no way to find out what you have a
    suspension for as only the Enforcement Team has that information. I'd like to refer you to the Forum Guidelines below and would like to ask you to read rule number 9 in particular.

https://answers.microsoft.com/xbox/forum/xba_console/xbox-forum-guidelines/d5108514-749c-490e-8e46-080259b8f0a5
  4. Wh4t1sL1fe Win User

Looking for group post 🙃

No one on here deals with the ban on your account. You have to contact microsoft.
  5. slackadelic Win User

Looking for group post

This is a known issue. See this tweet from @XboxSupport http://twitter.com/XboxSupport/status/1191986529532555265
  6. Radiant Sword X Win User

Looking for group posts

These problems tend to occur frequently on the Xbox Console Companion app on Windows 10. Refreshing is the only way to correct it or simply close the app and re-open it.
Thema:

1. Unable to Post a looking For Group - Similar Threads - Unable Post looking

2. Unable to play Modern Warfare post installation due to missing dlc pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play Modern Warfare post installation due to missing dlc pack: Hello All, I have installed the digital pack for Call of Duty - Modern Warfare (even the Warzone also) from Microsoft store. It installed total 5 packs except from the game - two single player...
  3. Unable to view community comments on things like posts. Both XBox and XBox Companion App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to view community comments on things like posts. Both XBox and XBox Companion App: For the longest time I have been unable to view comments in community posts (Be it commentary, videos, or screenshots). If there is a small quantity of posts I can sometimes see them. But for the...
  4. Unable to remove pin from a group post

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to remove pin from a group post: On my xBox I belong to a game group. In that group posts from other players somehow get pinned. I do not have an option to remove a pin, the only option is to report the post. How do I remove the...
  5. Unable to post or add a description in my Xbox One Club

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to post or add a description in my Xbox One Club: Dear Moderators, I have just made a public Social Club named New Canaan Trading Company to the Social Club section and it won't let me add a description, tag or even post on this Club and I don't...
  6. Xbox one party connect and club posts- unable to change privacy settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one party connect and club posts- unable to change privacy settings: so today i have been unable to create or join parties without it just showing connecting and then get this error code 0x8009001cc. Thats with friends, i go to blackops club to check posts and...
  7. Xbox One unable to find wireless even network post factory reset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One unable to find wireless even network post factory reset: Hello! I have been experiencing this issue for the past one month and post resetting my Xbox One twice, I am yet to find a solution to be able to get to the home page. Post reset, my console asks...
  8. Post gamertag change account troubles. Unable to redownload profile back onto 360 console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Post gamertag change account troubles. Unable to redownload profile back onto 360 console.: Okay, here's the shortest way possible that I can explain. Soon after changing my gamertag I attempted to login into my 360 to play some of those great games that aren't currently backwards...
  9. Unable to access xbox profile or even post in forum using 'pagzma' gamertag account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to access xbox profile or even post in forum using 'pagzma' gamertag account.: Hi. I am having severe problems using my "Pagzma" gamertag account immediately after changing my gamertag to Pagma from the random one that was assigned to me. When I try to access my xbox...
  10. Unable to post to Forums on my primary account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to post to Forums on my primary account.: I have been unable to post on the forums with my main account (Gamertag: Wah) for some time now, I tried a month or so back and thought the forums may have been down or something. However I come...