Unable to Pre-Install Halo Infinite (Campaign) with Game Pass - error code 0x80070424

Discus and support Unable to Pre-Install Halo Infinite (Campaign) with Game Pass - error code 0x80070424 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm currently trying to Pre-install the Halo Infinite campaign from the Xbox app onto my Windows 10 PC, which is available to Game Pass subscribers.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ravishna1, Dec 6, 2021.

1. Ravishna1
    Ravishna1 Guest

Unable to Pre-Install Halo Infinite (Campaign) with Game Pass - error code 0x80070424

I'm currently trying to Pre-install the Halo Infinite campaign from the Xbox app onto my Windows 10 PC, which is available to Game Pass subscribers. After selecting "PRE-INSTALL Included with GAME PASS" the icon appears on the left margin next to my other installed games, however it is grayed out and shows a yellow warning error. Highlighting the icon shows the tooltip "Halo Infinite (error with install). Clicking on this brings me to the Halo Infinite page and where it normally says "PRE-INSTALL Included with GAME PASS" now shows a gray button reading "ERROR 0% VIEW PROGRESS". Clicking on this then shows the download at 0% and the error details with error code 0x80070424.

I have already restarted my system and attempted to install to different drive locations, both of which have sufficient space to accommodate for Halo Infinite's campaign.

:)

Ravishna1, Dec 6, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Kindly follow the steps below:

1. On your search bar type in "Windows Powershell"

2. Right-click and run it as administrator.

3. Copy and paste this command:

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

4. Press Enter.

After that try to install the game again.
  3. TristanBenzon Win User

Xbox App on PC

I followed these steps but now I cannot test Halo to see if it works because I get the follow error when I try install the game: Error Code 0x80070424 it wont even start downloading
  4. TristanBenzon Win User

Xbox game pass issue

I followed these steps but now I cannot test Halo to see if it works because I get the follow error when I try install the game: Error Code 0x80070424 it wont even start downloading
  5. RonsPies10 Win User

Halo Infinite, can't install -- Error code: 0x80070424

Finally, something works! Thank you.
  6. DCphatwood Win User

Halo Infinite, can't install -- Error code: 0x80070424

I have been trying every fix under the sun all day and this is the only one that worked. THANK YOU SO MUCH.
Thema:

1. Unable to Pre-Install Halo Infinite (Campaign) with Game Pass - error code 0x80070424 - Similar Threads - Unable Pre Install

2. Unable to pre-download Forza Horizon 5 via the Xbox app for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to pre-download Forza Horizon 5 via the Xbox app for PC: I just got a subscription to Game Pass for pc the other day and started to pre-install FH5 on my computer. I got about 40GB downloaded but stopped it so I could go to bed. The next day, I opened...
  3. Unable to pre download Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to pre download Forza Horizon 5: I have pre-ordered Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition on the Microsoft Store and am unable to pre-load the game although the pre-load is available. I have changed my install location to a drive with...
  4. Unable to Access the Upcoming Halo Infinite First Flight Pre-Load in Xbox Insider App?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to Access the Upcoming Halo Infinite First Flight Pre-Load in Xbox Insider App?: I've seen numerous articles talking about how the test flight for Halo Infinite multiplayer is open to anyone who has Xbox Insider this weekend, and is available to pre-load now, however I am not...
  5. Cyberpunk 2077 unable to play even though I pre-ordered it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk 2077 unable to play even though I pre-ordered it: I pre-ordered this game in may and it downloaded but now for some reason it says that I don't own it. What is going on???? d2841d66-5a14-4a5a-b9a1-7021ae429e23
  6. Unable to us Microsoft store Credit against Xbox Series X pre-order?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to us Microsoft store Credit against Xbox Series X pre-order?: Hello, I have managed to get pre-order the Xbox Series X on the MS Store but I'm unable to use my store credit against the pre-order? I've struggled to get in touch with anyone from MS and the...
  7. Unable to pre-order Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to pre-order Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020.: Dear Gentlemen: I tried to pre-order Microsoft FS2020 from https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/microsoft-flight-simulator. But when I input my credit card data, I can't proceed because it wants the...
  8. Unable to get on my pre-ordered game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to get on my pre-ordered game: I pre-ordered F1 2020 and purcahsed the schumacher dlc too which cost an extra £10 to allow me to play the game 3 days early and some livery for the cars. Even though other people are able to get...
  9. Unable to Pre-Load Gears 5 on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Pre-Load Gears 5 on PC: I purchased game pass ultimate for PC, and the Xbox Beta app gives me the option to pre-load Gears 5 in preparation for the early release tomorrow. Unfortunately, the game is stuck at 0%...
  10. Unable to Pre-Install My Gears of War 4 Pre-Order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Pre-Install My Gears of War 4 Pre-Order: trying to pre-install the massive 80gb install for gears of war 4 on my pc and keeping getting error saying something went wrong on Microsoft side please help as my internet isn't the fastest...