Unable to pre order MW2. "Give it another try- Something went wrong. DCAT-ResourceNotFound"??

Discus and support Unable to pre order MW2. "Give it another try- Something went wrong. DCAT-ResourceNotFound"?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've never seen this issue before in 16 years of gaming on Xbox. I'm trying to pre order MW2 to play the beta tomorrow, but I cannot purchase the game.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jaraghan, Sep 22, 2022 at 10:22 AM.

1. Jaraghan
    Jaraghan Guest

Unable to pre order MW2. "Give it another try- Something went wrong. DCAT-ResourceNotFound"??

I've never seen this issue before in 16 years of gaming on Xbox. I'm trying to pre order MW2 to play the beta tomorrow, but I cannot purchase the game. I've tried a few times today and nothing is working. I have tried:

-The store on my Series X is updated. There are no updates in the queue.

-Fully restarted my Xbox.

-Tried purchasing from online. Same error message.

-Xbox status says store is up and running

-Tried seeing if anyone else is having this issue today and the past week. Nope.

I don't know what else to do, it seems this problem is so miniscule that virtually no one else is uaving this issue. Hopefully someone here can help. Thanks.

:)

2. eli-wolf Win User

I originally tried to buy it from the console store then the website after a few hours of receiving the error and even now im also still getting these errors
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Jaraghan, by your description you are trying to pre-purchase the game by console, however you have already tried to make the purchase through the Xbox website.

Go to the Xbox website, sign in with the same account you use to play on your console, and you're trying to buy the game, and try to make the game purchase.

I'll be waiting for your reply.
  4. GibberishhXZ Win User

Lenovo free month of xbox game pass ultimate

I have never had xbox gamepass ultimate before, when i try to redeem it it says "give it another try, something went wrong. DCAT-ResourceNotFound 6UI16Vp5nk2rk+9F.70.10.6
  5. I Doinks I Win User

Something went wrong Give it another try. If this happens again, let us know by entering the code be

Give it another trySomething went wrong.

DCAT-ResourceNotFound

E2Frex7/PEuLuxDY.40.6

2018/01/27 - 07:57:06 UTC
  6. Radiant Sword X Win User

Something went wrong. Give it another try

Hi. Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the game? Also, you can contact the developer at their website for more info, too. Try reinstalling the game first. If that doesn't work, you can contact Mojang, the developers.

https://www.mojang.com/
Thema:

1. Unable to pre order MW2. "Give it another try- Something went wrong. DCAT-ResourceNotFound"?? - Similar Threads - Unable pre order

2. Unable to buy a pre-order game in the Xbox store as gift

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to buy a pre-order game in the Xbox store as gift: I would like to buy Lego Star Wars the Skywalker saga for my son as a gift. The pre-order however doesn't have the option "Buy as gift" where other games have this option (Ie. Far Cry 6 has this...
  3. Cyberpunk 2077 unable to play even though I pre-ordered it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk 2077 unable to play even though I pre-ordered it: I pre-ordered this game in may and it downloaded but now for some reason it says that I don't own it. What is going on???? d2841d66-5a14-4a5a-b9a1-7021ae429e23
  4. Unable to us Microsoft store Credit against Xbox Series X pre-order?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to us Microsoft store Credit against Xbox Series X pre-order?: Hello, I have managed to get pre-order the Xbox Series X on the MS Store but I'm unable to use my store credit against the pre-order? I've struggled to get in touch with anyone from MS and the...
  5. Unable to pre-order Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to pre-order Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020.: Dear Gentlemen: I tried to pre-order Microsoft FS2020 from https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/microsoft-flight-simulator. But when I input my credit card data, I can't proceed because it wants the...
  6. Unable to get on my pre-ordered game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to get on my pre-ordered game: I pre-ordered F1 2020 and purcahsed the schumacher dlc too which cost an extra £10 to allow me to play the game 3 days early and some livery for the cars. Even though other people are able to get...
  7. Unable to get a refund for Anthem due to pre-ordering

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to get a refund for Anthem due to pre-ordering: I pre-ordered Anthem Legion of Dawn Edition on January 26th. Found out on Feb 22nd the release date, that none of my friends were getting it, so i submitted a refund request. Problem is my...
  8. Ace Combat 7 - Unable to access bonus DLC and AC6 BC with pre-ordered physical copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace Combat 7 - Unable to access bonus DLC and AC6 BC with pre-ordered physical copy: Unable to access DLC and AC6 BC with pre-ordered physical copy, as per https://en.bandainamcoent.eu/ace-combat/news/pre-order-bonus-and-deluxe-edition-revealed-ace-combat-7-skies-unknown everyone...
  9. Unable to pre order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to pre order: Hello im trying to pre order fallout 76 but every time i click pre order it says "Contact us at Microsoft support" "We're having trouble processing your payment" Im using the same debt card i...
  10. Unable to receive codes for Halo Wars: Definitive Edition - Pre-Order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to receive codes for Halo Wars: Definitive Edition - Pre-Order: I pre-ordered Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition and was wanting to get my code for Halo Wars Definitive Edition as soon as possible. I read the description and it said that it comes out at midnight...