Unable to purchase anything digital

Discus and support Unable to purchase anything digital in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need some serious help. I’m unable to purchase anything from the Microsoft store. It tells me something went wrong and the purchase did not go... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ReverseFlashX40, Nov 17, 2021.

1. Unable to purchase anything digital

I need some serious help. I’m unable to purchase anything from the Microsoft store. It tells me something went wrong and the purchase did not go through but it debit my account and took the money out. I try to purchase Star Wars Revenge of the Sith and I got the same message that something went wrong but took the money out my account. I want to make purchases. I’m unable to get in contact with anybody from Microsoft on the phone, through the chat, or when requesting a call.

:)

ReverseFlashX40, Nov 17, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

To be fair I have no idea. I'm just a gamer like yourself
  3. ReverseFlashX40 Win User

The game I was trying to buy was Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith.
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Yea. I have seen the issue in the forums, this is something Microsoft has to release a fix for
  5. rayford179 Win User

I have had a similar problem and it told me the purchase failed but it had actually went through and gave me the game. I noticed that the game had indeed been purchased and when I went to my games and apps it was not there but I selected show all games and I had found it and was able to install it. I'm not sure if were having the same problem but hopefully this helps in some sort of way!
  6. ReverseFlashX40 Win User

Do they have an eta on when that fix might be release?
Thema:

1. Unable to purchase anything digital - Similar Threads - Unable purchase anything

2. Unable to purchase anything on Fortnite

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to purchase anything on Fortnite: So starting from yesterday morning, I've been trying to subscribe to the fornite crew, but to no avail. Everytime I tap A on "Join the Crew", the screen darkens as if you just opened the guide,...
  3. Unable to purchase anything from the Xbox Live Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to purchase anything from the Xbox Live Store: Hello, Whenever I attempt to purchase anything i get an error message stating: "Something Happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help". It has been like that fro multiple hours and I have...
  4. Unable to purchase anything.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to purchase anything.: Hello, Only just got an Xbox One last week, tried setting up a subscription to Xbox live for the year and it wouldn't let me process the payment, I'm not short whatsoever in my bank account so...
  5. Unable to purchase or download anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase or download anything: Hello, I've recently bought an xbox one and I've had an xbox 360 for as long as I can remember. I've never done anything bad as I don't really like to use my mic when I play online and what not....
  6. Unable to Purchase anything on XBOX One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Purchase anything on XBOX One.: I haven't used the Live Store for a few weeks, no when I try to purchase anything it says; 'Your purchase can't be completed with this payment option. Try a different or new way to pay.' and...
  7. Unable to purchase anything (even free).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase anything (even free).: Been trying to grab various items over the past couple weeks. I was able to grab a texture pack for Minecraft on Sep 5th. Since then I have been unable to download anything. Even free content....
  8. Unable to purchase anything on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase anything on Xbox 360: This problem just started today. I've tried to buy a DLC for Assassin's Creed Black Flag as well as a new game. When I click to buy it on the console, the Confirm Purchase option doesn't come up....
  9. unable to purchase xbox live or anything on xbox store.

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to purchase xbox live or anything on xbox store.: I have been in contact with xbox support for a few months now and they have been un able to resolve the issue with my xbox live account not being able to purchase xbox live or anything on the xbox...
  10. Xbox Store: Unable to purchase anything anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Store: Unable to purchase anything anymore.: For some reason i cannot purchase anything on the store anymore. I click to buy and it requests i put in my dpad password. Once i enter it the screen goes black and after a minute or so it gives...