Unable to purchase anything from the Xbox Live Store

Discus and support Unable to purchase anything from the Xbox Live Store in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, Whenever I attempt to purchase anything i get an error message stating: "Something Happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help". It has been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MarkBalderstone, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Unable to purchase anything from the Xbox Live Store

Hello,

Whenever I attempt to purchase anything i get an error message stating: "Something Happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help". It has been like that fro multiple hours and I have attempted various restarts and reconnecting to the network.

Thanks

:)

MarkBalderstone, Aug 30, 2019
  2. jamesWallace7 Win User

I am getting exactly the same issue after cancelling my game pass and trying buy Xbox Live.
  3. darkist1 Win User

Hi MarkBalderstone,

Sorry you are experiencing these problems.

I understand you have done a few restarts or reconnecting to the network.

But could possibly attempt a Power Cycle of the device? If you are having the same issue on your PC, i'd recommend removing the profile, and re-adding
    it.
  4. RedCarGamer Win User

Try to buy what you want but from Xbox App or Microsoft Store in the browser and see if you get the same error.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox Store: Unable to purchase anything anymore.

For this issue you should contact xbox chat support billing section: support.xbox.com/contact-us

Or if you are part of the US/CA region contact 800-469-9269
  6. FalseFool Win User

Unable to purchase anything on xbox live

Sorry for the bump, help please!
Thema:

1. Unable to purchase anything from the Xbox Live Store - Similar Threads - Unable purchase anything

2. Unable to purchase anything.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to purchase anything.: Hello, Only just got an Xbox One last week, tried setting up a subscription to Xbox live for the year and it wouldn't let me process the payment, I'm not short whatsoever in my bank account so...
  3. Unable to purchase or download anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase or download anything: Hello, I've recently bought an xbox one and I've had an xbox 360 for as long as I can remember. I've never done anything bad as I don't really like to use my mic when I play online and what not....
  4. Unable to Purchase anything on XBOX One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Purchase anything on XBOX One.: I haven't used the Live Store for a few weeks, no when I try to purchase anything it says; 'Your purchase can't be completed with this payment option. Try a different or new way to pay.' and...
  5. Unable to purchase anything (even free).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase anything (even free).: Been trying to grab various items over the past couple weeks. I was able to grab a texture pack for Minecraft on Sep 5th. Since then I have been unable to download anything. Even free content....
  6. Unable to purchase anything on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase anything on Xbox 360: This problem just started today. I've tried to buy a DLC for Assassin's Creed Black Flag as well as a new game. When I click to buy it on the console, the Confirm Purchase option doesn't come up....
  7. Unable to purchase anything on my Xbox One, despite parental settings set to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase anything on my Xbox One, despite parental settings set to ...: I purchased my Xbox One yesterday, and it works perfectly. However, every time I try to purchase something, and am told my privacy settings don't allow me to. My settings are set by a parent...
  8. Unable to purchase anything of value - Xbox One (PUR3001)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase anything of value - Xbox One (PUR3001): Around the time of April, I purchased an Xbox One. Quite a while later I attempted to purchase OUTLAST but I recieved an error message claiming I needed to chage my privacy settings with the error...
  9. unable to purchase xbox live or anything on xbox store.

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to purchase xbox live or anything on xbox store.: I have been in contact with xbox support for a few months now and they have been un able to resolve the issue with my xbox live account not being able to purchase xbox live or anything on the xbox...
  10. Xbox Store: Unable to purchase anything anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Store: Unable to purchase anything anymore.: For some reason i cannot purchase anything on the store anymore. I click to buy and it requests i put in my dpad password. Once i enter it the screen goes black and after a minute or so it gives...