Unable to Purchase anything on XBOX One.

Discus and support Unable to Purchase anything on XBOX One. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I haven't used the Live Store for a few weeks, no when I try to purchase anything it says; 'Your purchase can't be completed with this payment option.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Barabus69, Nov 18, 2014.

1. Barabus69
    Barabus69 Guest

I haven't used the Live Store for a few weeks, no when I try to purchase anything it says;

'Your purchase can't be completed with this payment option. Try a different or new way to pay.'

and states error code: 'PBR9002 cc68ceb0-cf42-4258-b398-f460348c8b62'

Any suggestions? I want to give them my money, they just like to make it hard....

:)

Barabus69, Nov 18, 2014
  2. Kornster671
    Kornster671 Guest
    Unable to make purchases on Xbox One

I am unable to purchase anything (season passes, dlc, movies, etc..) on Xbox One. I can purchase on the Xbox 360 with no issue. I do not understand why on one console I can but on the other I am unable to purchase or even edit.

Kornster671, Nov 18, 2014
  3. FalseFool
    FalseFool Guest
    Unable to purchase anything on xbox live

I'm trying to use the $40.01 in my Microsoft account but when I attempt to buy something I get the error message,
    "Sorry, we couldn't get authorization for this. Use a different or new way to pay, or check that your billing address is correct...."

This has been an issue for more than two months now and I have contacted MS support multiple times with no help. I've tried to add my credit card and that doesn't work either. Anyone have a solution yet? Its becoming very frustrating!!!

Thanks!

FalseFool, Nov 18, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

That error code pops up if your account has been blocked due to possible fraudulent activity or of there are region issues.

Please check commerce.microsoft.com to see if there are any issues with your account and then contact phone support for your region.

You can arrange a call back at this link:
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

onyxishere, Nov 18, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

That error code pops up if your account has been blocked due to possible fraudulent activity or of there are region issues.

Please check commerce.microsoft.com to see if there are any issues with your account and then contact phone support for your region.

You can arrange a call back at this link:
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Kornster671 Win User

Unable to make purchases on Xbox One

I am unable to purchase anything (season passes, dlc, movies, etc..) on Xbox One. I can purchase on the Xbox 360 with no issue. I do not understand why on one console I can but on the other I am unable to purchase or even edit.
  7. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Unable to purchase anything

Greetings, aX Genetiicz. Sorry to hear you're having a billing difficulty. Can you please do me a favor and create a new thread detailing out your situation? This will enable us to help you with your individual situation. Thanks in advance!
  8. Meevil101 Win User

I can't actually believe this is the only response I got.
  9. maxen Win User

Hi there,

If you have the exact error code that would be tremendously helpful in offering solutions.

However, if it is the case that you are trying to do this from the web, could I suggest you instead try from an Xbox 360? The web store does not yet support the use of the currency in the Microsoft Account (since the switch away from Microsoft Points) whereas
    this operation can be completed from the console.

Let us know if that works, or if you are already trying this from a console when the error code appears.

Again, giving us the error code itself would be enormously helpful in resolving this for you.
Thema:

1. Unable to Purchase anything on XBOX One. - Similar Threads - Unable Purchase anything

2. Unable to purchase anything from the Xbox Live Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to purchase anything from the Xbox Live Store: Hello, Whenever I attempt to purchase anything i get an error message stating: "Something Happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help". It has been like that fro multiple hours and I have...
  3. Unable to purchase anything.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to purchase anything.: Hello, Only just got an Xbox One last week, tried setting up a subscription to Xbox live for the year and it wouldn't let me process the payment, I'm not short whatsoever in my bank account so...
  4. Unable to purchase or download anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase or download anything: Hello, I've recently bought an xbox one and I've had an xbox 360 for as long as I can remember. I've never done anything bad as I don't really like to use my mic when I play online and what not....
  5. Unable to purchase anything (even free).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase anything (even free).: Been trying to grab various items over the past couple weeks. I was able to grab a texture pack for Minecraft on Sep 5th. Since then I have been unable to download anything. Even free content....
  6. Unable to purchase anything on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase anything on Xbox 360: This problem just started today. I've tried to buy a DLC for Assassin's Creed Black Flag as well as a new game. When I click to buy it on the console, the Confirm Purchase option doesn't come up....
  7. Unable to purchase anything on my Xbox One, despite parental settings set to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase anything on my Xbox One, despite parental settings set to ...: I purchased my Xbox One yesterday, and it works perfectly. However, every time I try to purchase something, and am told my privacy settings don't allow me to. My settings are set by a parent...
  8. Unable to purchase anything of value - Xbox One (PUR3001)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase anything of value - Xbox One (PUR3001): Around the time of April, I purchased an Xbox One. Quite a while later I attempted to purchase OUTLAST but I recieved an error message claiming I needed to chage my privacy settings with the error...
  9. unable to purchase xbox live or anything on xbox store.

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to purchase xbox live or anything on xbox store.: I have been in contact with xbox support for a few months now and they have been un able to resolve the issue with my xbox live account not being able to purchase xbox live or anything on the xbox...
  10. Xbox Store: Unable to purchase anything anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Store: Unable to purchase anything anymore.: For some reason i cannot purchase anything on the store anymore. I click to buy and it requests i put in my dpad password. Once i enter it the screen goes black and after a minute or so it gives...