Unable to purchase BCFx - Doug Williams Ed. from the Microsoft Store on XBOX Series X....

Discus and support Unable to purchase BCFx - Doug Williams Ed. from the Microsoft Store on XBOX Series X.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to purchase BCFx-Doug Williams Ed. and keep receiving this message: Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later. I have tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Qmax, Nov 19, 2021.

1. Qmax
    Qmax Guest

Unable to purchase BCFx - Doug Williams Ed. from the Microsoft Store on XBOX Series X....

Trying to purchase BCFx-Doug Williams Ed. and keep receiving this message:

Oops.

Not sure what happened there. Please try again later.

I have tried about 15 times over 2 days. Still not functioning. Why offer a game that we're unable to play in the Microsoft Store on the Xbox itself?

Thank you for your review/assistance

Q

:)

2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Unable to purchase BCFx - Doug Williams Ed. from the Microsoft Store on XBOX Series X. Assistance please. Thank you.

Hi there Qmax welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Let's see if it's the console or the store!

Open the Xbox Guide by pressing the guide button on the controller and select

Settings.

Select Network Settings.

Select Advanced Settings.

Under Change Settings select Alternate MAC Address.

Select Clear.

Allow the console to restart when prompted.
  3. ClausReich Win User

gift card xbox

Hello ariadalarian! I'm Claus, an Independent Microsoft Community Consultant for Xbox! Glad to be able to help you!

If you've added the balance to your account, you should be able to open the Microsoft Store and then purchase the content there. Make sure that you aren't trying to purchase the content from the Microsoft Store if you are planning in playing the game on Windows, because the content available on the Microsoft Store is for Xbox One/Series X|S only.
  4. Yaniikku Win User

Cod Xbox one to series s

Hi, JoeMcShane1!

You cannot transfer purchased game discs to the Xbox Series S. If you own an Xbox Series S and want to play games that you own on disc, you'll need to purchase them again from the Microsoft Store. If you plan on playing disc games, you may want to get the Xbox Series X instead of the Xbox Series S, as it has a drive.

-
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox Series X

Yes, you can still download digital games from the Microsoft Store using the Xbox Series X.
  6. Eden0032 Win User

Purchasing Xbox Series X with Rewards Points Program

Hi,

From my understanding, you can use Gift Cards to make purchases from the Microsoft Store, including the Xbox Series X.

However, there is currently no stock available to preorder so you would need to wait until more units are available.

-
Thema:

1. Unable to purchase BCFx - Doug Williams Ed. from the Microsoft Store on XBOX Series X.... - Similar Threads - Unable purchase BCFx

2. Unable to make a purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to make a purchase: Unable to make a purchase because Microsoft won't accept my California zip code 51545dfb-32c3-4d2e-ae10-1cace65ad9c5
  3. Unable to download movie and tv purchases made from Windows or Movies Anywhere on to my 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to download movie and tv purchases made from Windows or Movies Anywhere on to my 360: The title pretty much says it all. The error I get says that the license can not be retireved, yet I can stream them with no problem. BEcause my internet is not always the most stable, I'd like to...
  4. Forza Motorsport 7 Purchased but unable to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 7 Purchased but unable to download: I purchased Forza Motorsport 7 before it became unavailable and use to be able to play it just fine. Now I can see it on my account on the Xbox app in windows but I cannot download it. I have a...
  5. Vanguard Purchase unable to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vanguard Purchase unable to download: I purchased Vanguard ultimate edition but cannot play it because the system is telling me to buy it again. Order number was Order 9300159096 Thank you Marcos Cortez...
  6. Unable to purchase anything digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase anything digital: I need some serious help. I’m unable to purchase anything from the Microsoft store. It tells me something went wrong and the purchase did not go through but it debit my account and took the money...
  7. Unable to purchased a game on Xbox store on Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchased a game on Xbox store on Xbox series X: Is any one else having problems purchasing Star Wars Revenge of the Sith Game today? 19b8bf37-19a4-4741-9441-9ed26a68eeae
  8. Unable to Install Purchased Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Install Purchased Games: I bought Quake 2 and Doom 64 from the windows store and even after upgrading to Windows 11 Xbox App still asks me to have Administrator Level to install them (violent content) while I'm the only...
  9. Unable to make purchases or start downloads on my Xbox 360 Elite console store or on my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to make purchases or start downloads on my Xbox 360 Elite console store or on my...: I recently bought a used Xbox 360 Elite, and up until yesterday I was able to buy games and download them from the Game Store on the console. On Oct 6, at around 10-11pm, I added $60.00 to my...
  10. Unable to purchase from Xbox or Microsoft Store

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to purchase from Xbox or Microsoft Store: So I have spent almost 6 hours on phone with support people who have no idea what they are doing. I am unable to purchase anything from Xbox store or Microsoft store. I can also not redeem any...