Unable to Purchase COD World at War Zombies Swamp Premium Theme

Discus and support Unable to Purchase COD World at War Zombies Swamp Premium Theme in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My grandson, who has an adult account, has been trying to purchase this but keeps getting a message that the XBOX Live bolling account is locked. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by eagle9968, Mar 31, 2020.

1. eagle9968
    eagle9968 Guest

My grandson, who has an adult account, has been trying to purchase this but keeps getting a message that the XBOX Live bolling account is locked. I have checked and the billing account is NOT locked. He is running the game on his XBOX One. Was in a chat
    with xbox support days ago about this and the individual I was chatting with couldn't figure it out and told me he was referring this to backend support and I haven't heard a thing since. Also, apparently, their online chats arent available rn. Any ideas??

:)

eagle9968, Mar 31, 2020
  2. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

3. HassanB Win User

COD Black ops maps - wont play!

Hi,

It's not possible to download maps from Call of Duty: Black Ops separately. What you've done is actually downloaded "Themes" these are meant to be used on the Xbox 360's Dashboard only, they are not maps.

Maps Packs Currently Available:

First Strike

Escalation

Annihilation

Rezurrection

[​IMG]

Themes Listed:

Zombies Call of the Dead Premium Theme

Zombies Shangri-La Premium Theme

Iconic Concept Art Premium Theme

World Tour Premium Theme

Zombies Theme

[​IMG]

-

So, as you can see, it looks like you've purchased themes instead of an actual map pack. I don't believe they would be able to offer you a refund in this case as it states it's a theme, but you can try contacting Xbox
    Support
  4. KhaoticSamuraii Win User

Themes are pointless after new dashboard updates

I got the MW2 Premium themes and they work just well.. i want some zombie premium themes though..
  5. VernierSlake Win User

modern warefare 2

Zombies is only on World at War & Black Ops (ie Treyarch's CODs) and is a seperate mode from the multiplayer.
  6. Kenofnor Win User

Xbox 360 Co-op spill.

Gears Of War 1-2

Halo 3 / Reach

Army Of Two (den første er bra)

CoD: World At War (campaign og Zombies)
Thema:

1. Unable to Purchase COD World at War Zombies Swamp Premium Theme - Similar Threads - Unable Purchase COD

2. Unable to connect purchased Minecraft Dungeons on Microsoft Store to Minecraft Dungeons...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect purchased Minecraft Dungeons on Microsoft Store to Minecraft Dungeons...: Was wondering if anyone else had this problem. I bought Minecraft dungeons by going through the minecraft launcher, which gave me a huge run around to 3 different places to purchase/play it: Xbox,...
  3. Hitman 2 - Unable to access base game content from bundle purchase.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman 2 - Unable to access base game content from bundle purchase.: Hello, I bought Hitman 2 two days ago. I got the GOTY Legacy Pack bundle as my purchase option. As i understand it, this bundle is supposed to include the Hitman 2 full game as well as all of the...
  4. Unable to purchase Xbox 360 Games with Gold titles on Xbox.com in certain regions [infinite...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase Xbox 360 Games with Gold titles on Xbox.com in certain regions [infinite...: Hello. I am making this post just in case anyone in Microsoft wants to have a look at an issue that has been going on for months with no fix. There is no other place to report problems with...
  5. Unable to "purchase" xbox 360 GWG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to "purchase" xbox 360 GWG: Hi everybody, from some months, when I try to buy the GWG for xbox 360, at the moment of confirmation it remains in the loading phase without giving the result. Any other type of purchase takes...
  6. Unable to complete purchase at this time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to complete purchase at this time: Hello, I have been attempting to purchase Grand Theft Auto IV on the microsoft marketplace, however every time I try I get an error message stating that "we are unable to complete purchase at...
  7. Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com. Please complete this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com. Please complete this...: Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com. Please complete this transaction from your Xbox. 9bd0aad2-d5cf-4499-9d77-eb6193067845
  8. Unable to purchase COD BO2 from xbox online store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase COD BO2 from xbox online store: I try to buy call of duty black ops 2 from the online store, and I have the sufficient amount of money needed but every time I press continue, it comes up with a message saying that my account is...
  9. Unable to purchase COD 2!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase COD 2!: Why is it that I cant purchase this game with the money on my Microsoft account?! This is a game on xbox and I have money on my Xbox account but there is no option to pay with those funds. I am...
  10. Unable to purchase CoD Ghosts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase CoD Ghosts: I've tried purchasing call of duty ghosts from the marketplace and the xbox website and both come up with the exact same screen saying something went wrong. It seems that this is happening to...