unable to purchase full version of game because of password

Discus and support unable to purchase full version of game because of password in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How can I purchase I game if when its asking for my password I have forgotten it? 7d826ba6-b991-4906-ac4c-36a2d54867ea Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by B1gm0mma0326, Jul 1, 2016.

1. B1gm0mma0326
    B1gm0mma0326 Guest

How can I purchase I game if when its asking for my password I have forgotten it?

:)

B1gm0mma0326, Jul 1, 2016
  2. Shotest Shogi

I purchased the Full Version of Shotest Shogi for Xbox 360 from Xbox Live Marketplace on the Xbox website. Only the Trial Version was loaded to my 360. I am unable to unlock or purchase the Full Version on the Trial Version of the game. Is there a problem
    with game?

WV Slim-3470553B-4F03-4A64-B2E6-86EEDB0BA4A0, Jul 1, 2016
  3. Vallesg
    Vallesg Guest
    Question on Update Purchase for Xbox Game.

Hello,

I recently downloaded a DEMO version of "Guitar Hero 3" and i was trying to purchase the game online but was unable to find the link to do so. I then saw updates for the game "Guitar Hero 3". Since I could not find a link to purchase game online, I assumed
    the updates ere for the DEMO version of "Guitar Hero 3".

After purchase of update, I was unable to use the update on DEMO version. I have now come to realize that I would need to purchase full game in order to use updates.

My question is: Can I get a refund for an update that I thought I was able to use? OR can I be provided the link to purchase "Guitar Hero 3" online?

Thanks,

-G.

Vallesg, Jul 1, 2016
  4. unable to purchase full version of game because of password

You'll have to remember your password. You can go to
    http://www.xbox.com/forgot
    but if you've logged into xbox.com already, it would seem that you remember the password....

HyruleBalverine, Jul 1, 2016
  5. HyruleBalverine Win User

You'll have to remember your password. You can go to
    http://www.xbox.com/forgot
    but if you've logged into xbox.com already, it would seem that you remember the password....
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft Xbox One eddition

Hello Sut,

You are unable to unlock the full game without purchasing it. The only free upgrade is from the Xbox one edition to the better together version. But, you need to purchase the Xbox one version.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  7. Smwutches Win User

Minecraft Trial version

Did you purchase the full version? Having gold will not unlock the full game. You have to purchase the game.
  8. rcube33 Win User

Unable to buy Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

I am in the same region, in fact, I am in the same state in the US. And if possible, I am not looking for a refund per se, but I would rather be able for him use the product that I purchased, or for him to be able to purchase and download the game himself.

He is only able to install the Trial version, and there is no option on the store page in the Store app to buy the game. And he is unable to Unlock/Buy the Full Version within the trial itself.
  9. ptrickd Win User

Games on Family Plan not shared?

They can access the game but does that mean they are playing the full version? My son is playing one I downloaded and it is the demo version. I purchased the full game while he was in my family pack
Thema:

1. unable to purchase full version of game because of password - Similar Threads - unable purchase full

2. Minecraft = Unable to see purchases + all Minecoins are gone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft = Unable to see purchases + all Minecoins are gone.: Hello! First time poster here. Recently I've been having problems for Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch (on Mojang's support page, it does say to go to Xbox's support.) I have been unable to see...
  3. unable to install games or purchase games through console, pc, phone, or apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to install games or purchase games through console, pc, phone, or apps: Hey All, As the title says i am unable to purchase or install anything for my xbone sad. If i try through my mobile app the page hangs, if i try through my console i get an endless loop if i try...
  4. Unable to download game I already purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download game I already purchased: My copy of Forza Motorsport 7 was failing to launch, so I decided to try and reinstall the game, but it says I don't own it. The license transfer tool is also not were it usually is, do I have no...
  5. Unable to play purchased digital games - *Unfixable*

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play purchased digital games - *Unfixable*: Hello, this is my first time posting on these forums so I am not too sure how they work or who will even see this post (hopefully someone from Microsoft/Xbox that can actually fix this issue). I...
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw: Unable to log-in due to error message saying in app purchase is no longer...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Unable to log-in due to error message saying in app purchase is no longer...: My Windows 10 updated and after the update, I am no longer able to log in to Microsoft Jigsaw with my Xbox Live account. I keep getting a message that states "Choose another item: This in-app...
  7. Unable to purchase Xbox all access

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to purchase Xbox all access: I live in the UK and I am looking to purchase the xbox one X through the xbox all access started today. This is either through Game stores or smyths toys. However I am unable to puchase a plan as...
  8. why does it say "your account is unable to make this purchase when trying to buy an xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does it say "your account is unable to make this purchase when trying to buy an xbox...: why does it say "your account is unable to make this purchase when trying to buy an xbox 360 game?" 6c9c77cd-f055-4ffb-8005-607b2ca5fd9f
  9. Unable to purchase xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to purchase xbox game pass ultimate: We had been trying to purchase this service by using pay pal, but we got a problem during the transaction, microsoft store for xbox was unable to continue with the paying, although the count has...
  10. Family account - unable to purchase Call of Duty Black Ops I on xBox One even with full ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family account - unable to purchase Call of Duty Black Ops I on xBox One even with full ...: My son has a family account which we have given full permissions to purchase all ratings of games, but both on xbox.com and on his console we are unable to make the purchase from his account. On...