Unable to purchase game pass from xbox app.

Discus and support Unable to purchase game pass from xbox app. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to purchase the PC game pass from Xbox. If I do it through the Xbox App, it's setting my details to United States no matter what (I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ottomic, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Ottomic
    Ottomic Guest

Hi, I'm trying to purchase the PC game pass from Xbox.

If I do it through the Xbox App, it's setting my details to United States no matter what (I'm not in the US) and when purchasing it will tell me that the payment method needs to match the region I'm purchasing from.

If I do it through xbox.com it'll detect my account settings from where I set it up (Spain) but will tell me the payment method needs to match the region I'm purchasing from, which is Andorra at the moment.

If I use my Andorran account on xbox.com, when selecting to purchase the game pass it will give me an error because I'm guessing Microsoft hasn't though to add the service to Andorran accounts.

I have *NEVER* had this issue. In fact, when I was in Spain I was recommended by Microsoft Support to set up an account from the US in order to get my 360 digital content in English instead of just Spanish. I have wasted 4 hours attempting to give Microsoft
    my money and to play some stinking games. My mind boggles at how complicated this seems to be as opposed to Origin or Steam.

In my desperation I have, although I shouldn't really be doing it, set a VPN to the US, opened a US account, used my US friend's card information, and I *STILL* cannot purchase the god damn pass.

Can anybody give any insight as to what combination of factors would allow me to *please* be able to get this working?

Thank you.

:)

Ottomic, Apr 7, 2020
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Não recebi o email com o codigo com nitro[I didn't receive the email with the nitro code]

Hi Zer0H,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are looking to receive your code for Discord Nitro from a recent purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Be sure to check your messages from Xbox Live either on the Xbox App or on your Xbox One console. If you're still
    unable to locate your code, please use the
    Contact Us
    portal to speak to an agent.

I hope this helps.
  3. PurriWasTaken Win User

I used to be able to share PC edited screenshots with Xbox (beta). How do I share my custom screenshots since it updated?

I am able to upload screenshots and videos taken only on Xbox game pass games using Xbox's game capture.

The problem with that is enabling Xbox game bar and game dvr is widely known to the pc community to cause poor performance while gaming.

My problem is that before the Game Pass update I was able to upload screenshots and videos of games I purchased from steam and epic store using Nvidia's screen capture.

Can I still upload screenshots and videos taken from games not on Xbox game pass without using Xbox's Game capture?

EDIT: I found the solution... We used to be able to upload content with Xbox app (beta) which updated into the game pass app and Xbox app updated to Xbox Console Companion. However a new app was added to the Microsoft store called Xbox Console Companion
    - beta. That is the app that allows you to upload screenshots/videos of games not from Game Pass, Microsoft Store or Xbox Game capture.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Life is strange 2 is currently not available

Do you have Game Pass? It's available via Game Pass for Consoles, so if you do, you should be able to find it ready to install in My Games & Apps under the Game Pass Subscription section.

I'd also verify that Life is Strange is available in your region. Not all titles are available in every region, which might be why you're unable to download or purchase the title.
  5. MauricioMonroy Win User

MCC Downloaded, but Halo Reach won't Install!

I uninstalled from the app as you said, but now can't install it again from there, it says I haven't purchased the Game Pass.
  6. 16276623-335b-4afe-b Win User

Games Not Launching on Xbox (Beta) app for PC

Hey,

I am downloading the games from the new Xbox (Beta) app on PC that you are able to access with the Xbox Ultimate game pass. I am downloading the games from this app from the range of games available from the Xbox Game pass.
Thema:

1. Unable to purchase game pass from xbox app. - Similar Threads - Unable purchase game

2. Hitman 2 - Unable to access base game content from bundle purchase.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman 2 - Unable to access base game content from bundle purchase.: Hello, I bought Hitman 2 two days ago. I got the GOTY Legacy Pack bundle as my purchase option. As i understand it, this bundle is supposed to include the Hitman 2 full game as well as all of the...
  3. Unable to purchase Xbox 360 Games with Gold titles on Xbox.com in certain regions [infinite...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase Xbox 360 Games with Gold titles on Xbox.com in certain regions [infinite...: Hello. I am making this post just in case anyone in Microsoft wants to have a look at an issue that has been going on for months with no fix. There is no other place to report problems with...
  4. Unable to install any updates to games or apps, new purchases also fail.

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to install any updates to games or apps, new purchases also fail.: After latest update build: 464.2001.10001.70 my console has prompted me to update every install. Except now all the downloads fail. They run a couple of seconds than give multiple error codes. New...
  5. Unable to purchase Xbox games (even free ones)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase Xbox games (even free ones): I was trying to purchase an Xbox 360 game for Xbox One S (Backwards compatible), but when I try to purchase the game, I get an error about buying the game from the Xbox itself and not xbox.com...
  6. unable to install games or purchase games through console, pc, phone, or apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to install games or purchase games through console, pc, phone, or apps: Hey All, As the title says i am unable to purchase or install anything for my xbone sad. If i try through my mobile app the page hangs, if i try through my console i get an endless loop if i try...
  7. Unable to download game I already purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download game I already purchased: My copy of Forza Motorsport 7 was failing to launch, so I decided to try and reinstall the game, but it says I don't own it. The license transfer tool is also not were it usually is, do I have no...
  8. Unable to play purchased digital games - *Unfixable*

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play purchased digital games - *Unfixable*: Hello, this is my first time posting on these forums so I am not too sure how they work or who will even see this post (hopefully someone from Microsoft/Xbox that can actually fix this issue). I...
  9. Unable to purchase xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to purchase xbox game pass ultimate: We had been trying to purchase this service by using pay pal, but we got a problem during the transaction, microsoft store for xbox was unable to continue with the paying, although the count has...
  10. Unable to purchase Game Pass Ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to purchase Game Pass Ultimate.: So I've been trying to purchase game pass ultimate for about a couple of days now. Everytime I try to purchase the subscription an error occurs and the purchase fails. The error that I encounter...