Unable to purchase Game Pass Ultimate.

Discus and support Unable to purchase Game Pass Ultimate. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So I've been trying to purchase game pass ultimate for about a couple of days now. Everytime I try to purchase the subscription an error occurs and the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MikePerez_859, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Unable to purchase Game Pass Ultimate.

So I've been trying to purchase game pass ultimate for about a couple of days now. Everytime I try to purchase the subscription an error occurs and the purchase fails. The error that I encounter always says "a problem happened on our end". I contacted
    Microsoft support but i have yet recieve an email from them again since our initial talk a couple of days ago. Has this problem occurred to anyone else and is there a way around it?

:)

MikePerez_859, Sep 13, 2019
  2. spagger Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Unfortunately I'm unable to purchase 35 months right now, haha. But I should be good to go if I upgrade right now? I'll keep game pass ultimate for 12 months with the one purchase?
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Ultimate game pass prompts for subscription when I try to download games.

Hey there KrisCampbell24,

Yes that is correct, you will have to be signed into the account that owns the Game Pass Ultimate subscription so that you can take advantage of the game pass games. You are unable to take advantage of a subscription that was purchased on a different account.

I hope this helps.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

my son to upgrade ultimate game pass- I cancelled it and now xbox live wont work

Hello dannyheaton,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you canceled Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and now your son is unable to use Xbox Live Gold.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    is three different subscriptions in one. It includes Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Game Pass for PC. If you cancel Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, you lose access to all three of these subscriptions. That is why your son is unable
    to use Xbox Live Gold features.

Generally, users will upgrade their Xbox Live Gold subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. This will convert your Xbox Live Gold time to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate time. If you cancel Xbox Game Pass Ultimate after upgrading, you must

purchase an Xbox Live Gold subscription
    in order to continue using online features for your console. We hope this information helps
    dannyheaton!
  5. Smwutches Win User

Gold, to Gamepass, back to gold, no refund?

Did you purchase Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate? If it was Game Pass Ultimate, the remaining gold you had would have been cancelled and converted to Ultimate since Ultimate includes gold (so you would have had the remaining 12 months plus the amount of
    Ultimate you purchased). So cancelling Ultimate would have cancelled everything.
  6. o0 1C3 0o-4D32EE76-2 Win User

So I've been trying to purchase game pass ultimate for about a couple of days now. Everytime I try to purchase the subscription an error occurs and the purchase fails. The error that I encounter always says "a problem happened on our end". I contacted
    Microsoft support but i have yet recieve an email from them again since our initial talk a couple of days ago. Has this problem occurred to anyone else and is there a way around it?
    I've had problems with gamepass. I was charged for ultimate on my partners credit card but status is still pending, despite the money being confirmed as taken by MS. I then purchased a £15 gift card and purchased ultimate via the dashboard, again I was charged
    but account not updated. Have phoned MS several times and was told to wait 72 hours for escalation team to get in touch. Its now past the 7 hrs and I've still not heard back. Thank god for home sharing gold as all subs are suspended on my account.

Update: Just phoned support as haven't heard from them, was told "Just give it a few more days". Asked if I could speak to someone from the escalation team, was put on hold for 5/10 mins and they disconnected the call. Thanks MS
Thema:

1. Unable to purchase Game Pass Ultimate. - Similar Threads - Unable purchase Game

2. Child account unable to make any in game purchases

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Child account unable to make any in game purchases: What it says on the tin, regardless of what I do in settings, my son is unable to make purchases from within games. Seems to be able to do so via the store, but these addons are not available...
  3. Impossibile acquistare Games With Gold per 360[Unable to purchase Games With Gold for 360]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossibile acquistare Games With Gold per 360[Unable to purchase Games With Gold for 360]: Da parecchio tempo, riscontro un difetto del marketplace 360 via web (sia su desktop che su android) al momento di riscattare/acquistare un gioco per 360, la procedura non va mai a termine...
  4. Unable to locate purchased game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to locate purchased game: I purchased a game on my account that is not showing on my game system df4f4f94-22a3-41bd-945c-06d722d53e14
  5. Hitman 2 - Unable to access base game content from bundle purchase.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman 2 - Unable to access base game content from bundle purchase.: Hello, I bought Hitman 2 two days ago. I got the GOTY Legacy Pack bundle as my purchase option. As i understand it, this bundle is supposed to include the Hitman 2 full game as well as all of the...
  6. Unable to purchase Xbox 360 Games with Gold titles on Xbox.com in certain regions [infinite...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase Xbox 360 Games with Gold titles on Xbox.com in certain regions [infinite...: Hello. I am making this post just in case anyone in Microsoft wants to have a look at an issue that has been going on for months with no fix. There is no other place to report problems with...
  7. Unable to purchase game pass from xbox app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to purchase game pass from xbox app.: Hi, I'm trying to purchase the PC game pass from Xbox. If I do it through the Xbox App, it's setting my details to United States no matter what (I'm not in the US) and when purchasing it will...
  8. Unable to install any updates to games or apps, new purchases also fail.

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to install any updates to games or apps, new purchases also fail.: After latest update build: 464.2001.10001.70 my console has prompted me to update every install. Except now all the downloads fail. They run a couple of seconds than give multiple error codes. New...
  9. Unable to purchase Xbox games (even free ones)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase Xbox games (even free ones): I was trying to purchase an Xbox 360 game for Xbox One S (Backwards compatible), but when I try to purchase the game, I get an error about buying the game from the Xbox itself and not xbox.com...
  10. unable to install games or purchase games through console, pc, phone, or apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to install games or purchase games through console, pc, phone, or apps: Hey All, As the title says i am unable to purchase or install anything for my xbone sad. If i try through my mobile app the page hangs, if i try through my console i get an endless loop if i try...