Unable to purchase Game Pass Ultimate.

Discus and support Unable to purchase Game Pass Ultimate. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So I've been trying to purchase game pass ultimate for about a couple of days now. Everytime I try to purchase the subscription an error occurs and the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MikePerez_859, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Unable to purchase Game Pass Ultimate.

So I've been trying to purchase game pass ultimate for about a couple of days now. Everytime I try to purchase the subscription an error occurs and the purchase fails. The error that I encounter always says "a problem happened on our end". I contacted
    Microsoft support but i have yet recieve an email from them again since our initial talk a couple of days ago. Has this problem occurred to anyone else and is there a way around it?

:)

MikePerez_859, Sep 13, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Ultimate game pass prompts for subscription when I try to download games.

Hey there KrisCampbell24,

Yes that is correct, you will have to be signed into the account that owns the Game Pass Ultimate subscription so that you can take advantage of the game pass games. You are unable to take advantage of a subscription that was purchased on a different account.

I hope this helps.
  3. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Did you try to directly buy it from the xbox website?
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there
    Kevins Nuñez

I’m sorry to hear about any issues you may be having. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically
    to you!
  5. Kevins Nuñez Win User

And i just check my bank account again, the microsoft store took twice the same charge.
  6. Kevins Nuñez Win User

Hello, i bought the game pass ultimate today 11/09/2019 and one error ocurred and the funds were took from my bank account and not give me the Game Pass
Thema:

1. Unable to purchase Game Pass Ultimate. - Similar Threads - Unable purchase Game

2. Unable to purchase xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to purchase xbox game pass ultimate: We had been trying to purchase this service by using pay pal, but we got a problem during the transaction, microsoft store for xbox was unable to continue with the paying, although the count has...
  3. Unable to purchase Xbox 360 games since October 2018

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to purchase Xbox 360 games since October 2018: I'm trying to purchase Finally Fantasy 13, but the error message I get is " Uh oh, that shouldn't have happened - looks like you have found a glitch." I've been having this problem since October...
  4. Unable to purchase backwards compatible Xbox360 games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase backwards compatible Xbox360 games.: I've been trying to purchase a backwards compatible XBox360 game from my Xbox One. My old credit card was expired so I was prompted to add a new one. Afters I click the link and enter my credit...
  5. Unable to purchase/download games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase/download games: Is anyone else having problems purchasing or installing games from the website to your console today? The website is "wonky" - formatting all over the place? 9d8b50d7-650e-48c9-9a08-5e4c03a48c9f
  6. Unable to Purchase Digital Games from Xbox Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Purchase Digital Games from Xbox Store: Hi, For the last few days I've been unable to purchase any digital games from the Xbox store - this includes trying through a desktop web browser, using a mobile device, and trying to buy...
  7. Unable to install purchase game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install purchase game: After purchasing Minecraft Mater Collection, I am unable to install in my PC. It says "It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s)linked to yo Microsoft account. To install sign in on a...
  8. Unable to purchase game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase game: I am trying to purchase Counter-Strike GO for my Xbox One because it recently became free. In the Xbox store it instructs me to visit Xbox.com, but there is no option to buy the game. Can anyone...
  9. Unable to purchase a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase a game: I am unable to purchase a game (red dead redemption 2). I get the following error: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted...
  10. "Unable to make this type of purchase" error prevented purchase of a game. Price has now ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    "Unable to make this type of purchase" error prevented purchase of a game. Price has now ...: Hey there! I was referred to these support forums after speaking with customer support on the phone this evening. I tried to purchase Battlefront 2 for $10 last night but was getting repeated...