Unable to purchase GTA 5 bundle pack

Discus and support Unable to purchase GTA 5 bundle pack in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Attempting to purchase a Megalodon shark card bundle (60% off) for GTA 5. I am using partial payment from an Xbox gift card and the balance via my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by geeman260, Jul 20, 2021.

1. geeman260
    geeman260 Guest

Attempting to purchase a Megalodon shark card bundle (60% off) for GTA 5. I am using partial payment from an Xbox gift card and the balance via my credit card.

When I click buy I get an error message

‘Oops

Not sure what happened there. Please try again later.

lQbj0BGflkG75fUVAgu27n.293’

Have tried a few times, does not work.

:)

geeman260, Jul 20, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @geeman260!

With purchase issues like these, it would be best to get in touch with our live agents as they will be able to fix this for you. You can request a call back or live chat on the Xbox support website. If you are facing any issues with that, please go through Microsoft support. Once you get to the virtual agent just say “Talk to an agent” and select Xbox as the product, and your issue from the list. Select the option “Call me back” or “Live chat”, which shows the estimated wait time/queue.

If you don't see the options to request a call back or chat with support, change your category/topic until you do. If it does not work, please select billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge".

I hope this helps you out and have a great day!
  3. claybrown2 Win User

error code 8007241

I am unable to play gta 5 online. I have tried to download many different packs but it continues to be unsuccessful?
  4. Mister Quimby Win User

halo 5 redemption code

Hey there GardenBread32!

Sorry to hear about the issue! Just to clarify, are you missing the code for the Halo 5 game or a different code that was included in the bundle? If you are missing the code for Halo 5 that should have been included in the bundle, you will need to reach
    out to the original purchase retailer. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide replacement codes for games included with bundles here in the Support Forums.
  5. Doh Lover Win User

Cannot purchase or download games in the store.

Hi, I'm getting the error code PBR9002. I have tried to purchase GTA 5, and the GTA 5 / Shark bundle but I'm getting the above message. I have tried from Safari and Firefox without any luck. I've never had this problem before and haven't changed any details.
    Can you please advise. Thanks.
  6. ezdoesit510 Win User

Action packed bundle not letting me purchase it

The XBLA bundles: The Beautiful Puzzle Pack, The Kinect Bundle, and The Action Pack Bundle has now been taken off the marketplace 7/23/13. The Twisted Pixel Bundle and the Space Shooter Bundle as the only bundles that are still available for purchase. Sorry
Thema:

1. Unable to purchase GTA 5 bundle pack - Similar Threads - Unable purchase GTA

2. Unable to Purchase Left 4 Dead 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Purchase Left 4 Dead 2: Hi, I am trying to buy Left 4 Dead 2 digitally but have been running into trouble. It is unavailable on every platform I have tried. My Xbox and mobile app both direct me to Xbox.com and yet I...
  3. Unable to purchase movies in my VUDU app on Xbox Series X. Any Ideas?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase movies in my VUDU app on Xbox Series X. Any Ideas?: For the last few months anytime I go to purchase a movie in the VUDU app through Xbox it gives me an error. The error reads "Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might...
  4. Unable to purchase jet set radio via xbox.com or the Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase jet set radio via xbox.com or the Microsoft store: I am able to get to the screen of choosing my payment options and when I click purchase it doesn’t load. 144057f9-4f12-427b-a73b-8543a7347aa8
  5. Unable to purchase without a back-up payment method

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to purchase without a back-up payment method: Please allow gamers to purchase Ultimate pass subscription or any other xbox store subscriptions using Microsoft money or gift card code without a back-up payment method. This will make purchasing...
  6. Unable to purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I wanted to purchase the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate deal with 3 months of ultimate 3 months of EA and 3 months of gold however I am unable to do so. Every time I try I just get a message saying to...
  7. Unable to purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to purchase: Hi guys, I'm struggling to purchase any content from xbox website, I tried creating Microsoft account again, from my region Namibia, it succesfull, even adding the credit card is successful, but...
  8. Unable to find or purchase Towerfall: Ascension on the NZ Xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to find or purchase Towerfall: Ascension on the NZ Xbox store: I am unable to find Towerfall: Ascension on the NZ Xbox store. It is available on other platforms in New Zealand and available in other regional stores. But not available in the NZ store. My...
  9. Unable to update newly purchased call of duty Black Ops Cold war on Xbox X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to update newly purchased call of duty Black Ops Cold war on Xbox X.: I have recently bought Xbox X with bundle and got COD: BlackOps Cold War. I installed it with disk but needs update to play. I have been trying to update the game but it stops installing in...
  10. Unable to acesss Purchased DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to acesss Purchased DLC: Today i purchased the "Arron Griffin & RTJ Airdrop" DLC for Gears 5 on Xbox One. Both Microsoft & my Bank Statement show the items were purchased and that payment was deducted. However the content...