Unable to purchase Xbox all access

Discus and support Unable to purchase Xbox all access in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I live in the UK and I am looking to purchase the xbox one X through the xbox all access started today. This is either through Game stores or smyths... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TH3 H05, Nov 7, 2019.

1. TH3 H05
    TH3 H05 Guest

I live in the UK and I am looking to purchase the xbox one X through the xbox all access started today.

This is either through Game stores or smyths toys. However I am unable to puchase a plan as klarna (finance provider), wont let me progress with my purchase without logging into facebook first.

The problem is that I don't have Facebook.

Why is there no other means of proving my identy other then the soul option of facebook? Or are there any other avenues I can take to purchase this xbox all access?

:)

TH3 H05, Nov 7, 2019
  2. FabryZio3 Win User

3. SPK ENT Win User

Gold Subscription

I purchased XBox Gold on my avatar for my son. Is he unable to access Gold from his avatar?
  4. ObliviousNose56 Win User

Gold Membership

we yes purchase one month gold membership but my son is unable to access on his xbox 360. what we need to do.
  5. nodownloadagain Win User

How do I download film hire after purchase.

It does not show on my xbox download history. I am unable to access purchase history "error in "/" server application. But I can see my purchase history on other devices and the film has been purchased.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Microsoft account, restore password

Hey there DeificMercury52.

Unfortunately if you're unable to recover your account with the information you've provided there isn't a way to access the purchases you made. We're also unable to transfer purchases. Really sorry for any frustrations and if any other Xbox support questions
    pop up, please let us know.
Thema:

1. Unable to purchase Xbox all access - Similar Threads - Unable purchase access

2. why does it say "your account is unable to make this purchase when trying to buy an xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does it say "your account is unable to make this purchase when trying to buy an xbox...: why does it say "your account is unable to make this purchase when trying to buy an xbox 360 game?" 6c9c77cd-f055-4ffb-8005-607b2ca5fd9f
  3. Unable to purchase xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to purchase xbox game pass ultimate: We had been trying to purchase this service by using pay pal, but we got a problem during the transaction, microsoft store for xbox was unable to continue with the paying, although the count has...
  4. Unable to purchase things

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase things: So I’m not able to buy anything from the Microsoft store or even in in game purchases because it says that there was an error in the store to be exact and this has been happening for the past week...
  5. Frustrated with Purchases unable to be accessed by my son.

in XBoX on Windows
    Frustrated with Purchases unable to be accessed by my son.: Does anyone know if there is something jacked with my access levels? I have Minecraft on PC (Windows 10 Version) and on Xbox One + a Xbox live on my main account that goes between the too. I...
  6. GFWL-Unable to Access Purchased Content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GFWL-Unable to Access Purchased Content: Hello, I have been trying to access my purchased content via the games for windows live application. Upon logging into it I am greeted with a message that states "There was an error retrieving...
  7. Unable to access DLC I purchased several years ago.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access DLC I purchased several years ago.: I purchased the Knothole Island DLC for Fable 2 like a year after the game came out. A year later I became bored of Xbox and let my Gold membership die out. Three years ago I made a new profile...
  8. 0x80072ee7 error unable to access store or purchase movies

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x80072ee7 error unable to access store or purchase movies: 0x80072ee7 error unable to access store or purchase movies... updated console mutilpule times after multiple console resets... same issue still persists...please fix...
  9. Unable to access map pack previously purchased

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to access map pack previously purchased: I purchased a black ops map pack back in 2016, I just tried to access it but the map pack was deleted and it's telling me I have to pay $15.00 again. Can you tell me why...
  10. Unable to Access "My Account", unable to purchase games, unable to get Live Gold Game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Access "My Account", unable to purchase games, unable to get Live Gold Game: 1) unable to Access "My Account", it only shows: Ale ne... tohle se nemělo stát. Zdá se, že jste objevili chybičku v systému. date:27. 9. 2014...