Unable to purchase Xbox game pass

Discus and support Unable to purchase Xbox game pass in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am facing an issue whilst purchasing the Xbox game pass, because when ever I enter my credit card details, I cant proceed further because my account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by mairajshah, Feb 25, 2021.

1. mairajshah
    mairajshah Guest

I am facing an issue whilst purchasing the Xbox game pass, because when ever I enter my credit card details, I cant proceed further because my account is set to United states whereas I am from Pakistan. I have changed my country region to Pakistan but still when I proceed to make an purchase it shows my Country as United states and I cant change it.

:)

mairajshah, Feb 25, 2021
  2. onyxishere Win User

game pass

If you are still unable to activate the pass I wanted to mention there is an issue with purchasing and redeeming https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

Also, if you had the Game Pass in the past a trial will not work
  3. Kornster671 Win User

Unable to make purchases on Xbox One

I am unable to purchase anything (season passes, dlc, movies, etc..) on Xbox One. I can purchase on the Xbox 360 with no issue. I do not understand why on one console I can but on the other I am unable to purchase or even edit.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

my son to upgrade ultimate game pass- I cancelled it and now xbox live wont work

Hello dannyheaton,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you canceled Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and now your son is unable to use Xbox Live Gold.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    is three different subscriptions in one. It includes Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Game Pass for PC. If you cancel Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, you lose access to all three of these subscriptions. That is why your son is unable
    to use Xbox Live Gold features.

Generally, users will upgrade their Xbox Live Gold subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. This will convert your Xbox Live Gold time to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate time. If you cancel Xbox Game Pass Ultimate after upgrading, you must

purchase an Xbox Live Gold subscription
    in order to continue using online features for your console. We hope this information helps
    dannyheaton!
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Ultimate game pass prompts for subscription when I try to download games.

Hey there KrisCampbell24,

Yes that is correct, you will have to be signed into the account that owns the Game Pass Ultimate subscription so that you can take advantage of the game pass games. You are unable to take advantage of a subscription that was purchased on a different account.

I hope this helps.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Game trouble

Hello SnowierBelt6627,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your son is unable to play For Honor after upgrading to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. It is true that For Honor is not on

Xbox Game Pass
    any longer. Did you purchase the full game on his account in the past? You must purchase game in order to play. If you got the game when it was offered with

Games With Gold
    , you should be able to play the game. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

1. Unable to purchase Xbox game pass - Similar Threads - Unable purchase game

2. I am unable to download a game i have purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to download a game i have purchased: So I bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition today and there is an error message when I try to download it. Please help asap aa003daf-c114-40c1-aeae-2f9c5ee53414
  3. unable to purchase game with my code due to language region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to purchase game with my code due to language region: I can't purchase red dead redemption 1 with my code, because after I enter the code and click confirm it says I need to change my language region. I believe it was on US to start with, but as I'm...
  4. Unable to purchase xbox game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to purchase xbox game pass: Hi, I have moved from India to UK and purchased an Xbox one s. I had a Xbox live gold account. When trying to purchase the xbox game pass I get the following...
  5. Unable to play purchased game due to an issue with Microsoft & EA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play purchased game due to an issue with Microsoft & EA: I registered to post this as it is my last chance of trying to get something done. I also wanted to warn people about what could happen if you buy digital games. I’m posting this as both an open...
  6. Unable to re purchase game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to re purchase game: Hello, I got a game refunded and need to re purchase it, it says I own it, and then I open it and it says I need to purchase it. How long do I have to wait to re purchase?...
  7. Game unable to be purchased from Xbox marketplace.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game unable to be purchased from Xbox marketplace.: I have been trying to purchase "Left 4 Dead 2" on the Xbox marketplace, but this is what I see when I look through different devices. Mobile - When I look up "Left 4 Dead" on the mobile Xbox app...
  8. Unable to play any games disc games don’t update can’t download purchases

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play any games disc games don’t update can’t download purchases: [img] Greetings all. I’m having this maddening issue with my Xbox one since an firmware auto update a few months ago. 1) Games installed via disc will copy and install just fine but once i try...
  9. Unable to play games which I have purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play games which I have purchased: I purchased murdered soul suspect, played it deleted it , it then became available on games with gold. Today I downloaded it again but now its says I have to purchase it again or buy it. The game...
  10. Unable to see game price/ difficult to purchase games that I've downloaded via Game Pass

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to see game price/ difficult to purchase games that I've downloaded via Game Pass: There's been many a time where I've been curious about how much a game that I've already downloaded via Game Pass would cost to buy to own. But whenever I search for said game, where the price...