Unable to purchased a game on Xbox store on Xbox series X

Discus and support Unable to purchased a game on Xbox store on Xbox series X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is any one else having problems purchasing Star Wars Revenge of the Sith Game today? 19b8bf37-19a4-4741-9441-9ed26a68eeae Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ReverseFlashX40, Nov 16, 2021.

1. Unable to purchased a game on Xbox store on Xbox series X

Is any one else having problems purchasing Star Wars Revenge of the Sith Game today?

:)

ReverseFlashX40, Nov 16, 2021
  2. NaZoooom Win User

Xbox series X

Hi Bockoff,

All digital games purchased via the MS/Xbox store are linked to your account and once you buy the Series X you will be able to download without purchasing again. The Series X will be compatible with all Xbox One games as well as the current backwards compatible
    list.
  3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Reverse welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Yes, I said two users having the same issue today, have you tried purchasing the game from the app or a browser?
  4. ngocphi Win User

What error.are you getting

Keep in mind in order to buy bc titles you MUST HAVE a creditcard on file
  5. Yaniikku Win User

Cod Xbox one to series s

Hi, JoeMcShane1!

You cannot transfer purchased game discs to the Xbox Series S. If you own an Xbox Series S and want to play games that you own on disc, you'll need to purchase them again from the Microsoft Store. If you plan on playing disc games, you may want to get the Xbox Series X instead of the Xbox Series S, as it has a drive.

-
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

cold war

According to the store page, the game is only available on Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S. You will have to purchase the PC version if you want to play it on there, as it is not a play anywhere game.
Thema:

1. Unable to purchased a game on Xbox store on Xbox series X - Similar Threads - Unable purchased game

2. Unable to Install Purchased Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Install Purchased Games: I bought Quake 2 and Doom 64 from the windows store and even after upgrading to Windows 11 Xbox App still asks me to have Administrator Level to install them (violent content) while I'm the only...
  3. Unable to Download A Game Without having to Purchase for it Again. - Also cannot find...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Download A Game Without having to Purchase for it Again. - Also cannot find...: Hello my name is Nathan Fox, I've been trying to contact Xbox and Microsoft support to resolve this issue but cannot figure out what I am doing wrong. I've literally spent an hour on a call with...
  4. Unable to install GamePass games; purchased games DO install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install GamePass games; purchased games DO install.: I am a "GamePass Ultimate" subscriber who is using Windows 10, latest updates installed. To be exact, my build is 21H1 (19043.1110). The problem that I am facing is that gamepass licensed games...
  5. Unable to purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I wanted to purchase the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate deal with 3 months of ultimate 3 months of EA and 3 months of gold however I am unable to do so. Every time I try I just get a message saying to...
  6. Unable to purchase a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to purchase a game: I have added money for my son but he is unable to purchase the game he wants - we can see money in 'payment and billings' but when he tries to buy the game, the money is not there....
  7. I am unable to download a game i have purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to download a game i have purchased: So I bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition today and there is an error message when I try to download it. Please help asap aa003daf-c114-40c1-aeae-2f9c5ee53414
  8. Unable to purchase Xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to purchase Xbox game pass: I am facing an issue whilst purchasing the Xbox game pass, because when ever I enter my credit card details, I cant proceed further because my account is set to United states whereas I am from...
  9. unable to purchase game with my code due to language region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to purchase game with my code due to language region: I can't purchase red dead redemption 1 with my code, because after I enter the code and click confirm it says I need to change my language region. I believe it was on US to start with, but as I'm...
  10. Unable to purchase xbox game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to purchase xbox game pass: Hi, I have moved from India to UK and purchased an Xbox one s. I had a Xbox live gold account. When trying to purchase the xbox game pass I get the following...