Unable to put my Xbox one S at home as my home xbox.

Discus and support Unable to put my Xbox one S at home as my home xbox. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have very recently encountered an issue with putting my console as my home xbox. What happens is:It loads and spins for 30-45 seconds and when it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HeinzSchmidt2, May 19, 2022.

1. Unable to put my Xbox one S at home as my home xbox.

I have very recently encountered an issue with putting my console as my home xbox. What happens is:It loads and spins for 30-45 seconds and when it finishes, nothing happens. I've tried soft resetting,factory resetting. Not even changing my name which seems to work for others. Seems to work for me. Please help.

:)

HeinzSchmidt2, May 19, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, HeinzSchmidt2. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

This is a outage Microsoft is having right now. Other users are having the same issue today. They're trying to set Xbox as the Home Xbox and it's not working. They tried to remove and add the account again, tried to add another account to the console and even tried to factory reset Xbox and still nothing. After checking the box, it will just load and then get unchecked again, same issue as you:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/subject/for...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/subject/for...

Microsoft is aware of it and will probably fix it soon. Pleae wait a few hours and it should be solved.

Also, you said you changed the location of your Xbox. Please don't change the country/region to one you're not living in since it might cause your account to get banned. Stay safe.

If you have any other question or need anything else, please let me know.
  3. RTommo x Win User

Home Xbox Issue

Hey there my young one has gone onto my home Xbox and turned it off n on whilst I’ve been at work so when I’ve come home I’ve had no Xbox home switches left so I’m unable to put my mates account as my home Xbox to play the games we’ve both paid for, please say there’s something you can do otherwise I’m going to have to wait till 24/07/22 to put it back on
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Spiele auf dem Kinderaccount freigeben

Hallo, Sie können seine Xbox (Ihre alte Xbox One S) als Ihre Home Xbox einstellen. Hier ist ein Link, wie My Home Xbox funktioniert: https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox

[Translation - HI, you can set your Xbox (your old Xbox One S) as your home Xbox. Here's a link on how My Home Xbox works: https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox]
  5. T72AV Win User

Playing online with silver

My gamer tag is the only one on the console, and it is set to my home Xbox under the only gamertag on the system. On the One S however, I had to log in with my brother's account and make it his home Xbox so that I can use live on my new Xbox one S and game
    share with my brother. I tried playing on my gamer tag on my brother's Xbox one, that is set as my home Xbox, and it says I need to buy gold. But somehow on my original Xbox one, I can play online.
  6. Mister Cazador Win User

Home xbox wont save?

Hey there DLuxWaffleCakes, we had the right teams look into this. If you see this message regarding being unable to save changes, it means your

Home Xbox One console
    has hit the limit for the number of accounts that have set your console as their Home. In order to set your console as your Home console you would need to have some other account(s) remove that console as their Home.
Thema:

1. Unable to put my Xbox one S at home as my home xbox. - Similar Threads - Unable put home

2. Some trials I am unable to see in my account

in XboX Insiders
    Some trials I am unable to see in my account: I was trying to play grounded co-op in the beta test, my party didn’t have any issues but I was unable to find the grounded test option (This did happen a while ago, before the recent grounded...
  3. Unable to launch insider hub NARAKA + ALL PC Game Pass games since Windows 11 update...

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to launch insider hub NARAKA + ALL PC Game Pass games since Windows 11 update...: I just tried to install the insider NARAKA preview and it wouldn't launch so I installed three other games and they won't run either. Already installed games work fine but all newly installed...
  4. Why can't I have spaces when I put ii or LL in my gamertag? For example, I am unable to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I have spaces when I put ii or LL in my gamertag? For example, I am unable to...: Why am I not allowed to have spaced i's or spaces L's in my gamertag anymore? When I go to change my gamertag to Anton O44 ii it keeps saying it's not allowed on Xbox or when I try changing my...
  5. unable to use banned console offline,cant put a profile on it,brought it like it ,need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to use banned console offline,cant put a profile on it,brought it like it ,need help: hi everyone,i brought a second hand console which is console banned,microsoft say you can still use it offline,but i cant as its got no profile on it,does anyone no how i can get to use this...
  6. Unable to put visa debit card on Xbox one S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to put visa debit card on Xbox one S?: I enter my card details exactly, however Xbox tells me its a banned payment instrument? Are you still not able to put debit cards on Xbox for purchases? Any help would be appreciated, thank you....
  7. Unable to put live gold on my x box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to put live gold on my x box: So I am trying to put the 5.99 gold for one month on my x box 360 through debit card ,and all it keeps saying is " try again later ,sorry there's somthing temporarily wrong with this site ,while...
  8. Unable to put in my billing address because I'm being limited to united states addresses?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to put in my billing address because I'm being limited to united states addresses?: I am currently struggling to install the free xbox360 game with gold for the month. Whenever I select to get it I'm told I need valid billing information, this prompts me onto the "Billing Contact...
  9. Unable to put new post in account/suspension section

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to put new post in account/suspension section: Im posting here as it dosnt allow me to make new post in correct forum I wish to get more information about and xbox live account permanent ban i was told i have as im unable to access the...
  10. I was put on suspension but after my suspension was up lifted I am unable to talk threw my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was put on suspension but after my suspension was up lifted I am unable to talk threw my ...: I was put on suspension and after the suspension was up lifted I was unable to talk on my headset I've contacted Microsoft but there no help can anyone help me?? 09dd688a-4cd3-414e-85db-463291a7b211