Unable to re-download Amazon Prime Video app on Xbox 360

Discus and support Unable to re-download Amazon Prime Video app on Xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m in the UK and have an Xbox 360. I had to delete my Amazon Prime Video app, because I needed to change Amazon accounts and it wouldn’t allow me to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AtomicChicken, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Unable to re-download Amazon Prime Video app on Xbox 360

I’m in the UK and have an Xbox 360. I had to delete my Amazon Prime Video app, because I needed to change Amazon accounts and it wouldn’t allow me to log out of the app (just kept saying error, cant do that right now). I deleted APV and went to the App
    Store to reinstall. But time and time again the app download cancels at 78%, just saying “can’t download” at the bottom of the screen. Now I’m stuck without one of my main steaming apps on my console. My internet connection is totally fine, and I’m logged
    into my Xbox account. The fact the download always fails at 78% suggests it is something with the app store?!

:)

AtomicChicken, Oct 15, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

3. Burgessmain Win User

Prime video help

I have an xbox 360 and live in South Africa, amazon prime video is now available in SA but I cant download the app on xbox, it tells me its not available in my region.
  4. Bazajaytee Win User

Amazon instant video

Amazon Instant Video shows any films purchased through Amazon and any Amazon Prime content.

Xbox doesn't have a Prime App, rather Xbox Video which only shows films and shows purchased through Xbox Store.

If films/shows purchased from Amazon aren't showing in Amazon Instant Video app you will need to contact Amazon Customer Support to verify your purchases.

Remember, Amazon Prime content changes so they remove films/shows periodically and add new ones. Amazon Instant Video purchases remain all the time.
  5. ChristopherJonas Win User

Amazon prime video

I fixed the problem. I solved again all of my app, games on my external storage except Amazon prime. And then you have to reboot your Xbox in the settings. Click on delete everything. So that nothing is more saved on it. Then restart, download the update
    and then download prime video again. On my Xbox the prime app is now working !
  6. XBF Ruben D Win User

Amazon Prime on Xbox 360

Hello Cupid!

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! I understand your eagerness to download and watch on the Amazon Instant Video App. However, It appears as though that the app is no longer available to download on the Xbox 360. It would seem that Amazon Prime has
    removed the app from the Xbox 360, and the app is only available on the Xbox One. If you have any further questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
Thema:

1. Unable to re-download Amazon Prime Video app on Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Unable download Amazon

2. Unable to re-install my Xbox Game Pass (PC) ever since i tried downloading halo.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to re-install my Xbox Game Pass (PC) ever since i tried downloading halo.: I'm not sure how to fix this problem the moment i tried downloading halo the xbox game pass stopped working , i was not able to enter xbox game pass at all it was constant on xbox logo just...
  3. Unable to download profile to Black Ops 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download profile to Black Ops 2: I recently bought a new Xbox one S. I got a pre-owned Black Ops 2. I inserted the disk, downloaded the game, and launched it. When opening the game, it asks me to download an Xbox live profile....
  4. Unable to download/install the MCC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download/install the MCC.: I have the digital download version, yet it refuses. Thisbhas happened twice before. I have done the basic steps: restarting cycling moden/ router deleting saved data for possible corruption...
  5. 使用xbox for pc下载游戏后无法启动,显示错误代码: 0x803F8001[Unable to launch after downloading game using...

in XBoX on Windows
    使用xbox for pc下载游戏后无法启动,显示错误代码: 0x803F8001[Unable to launch after downloading game using...: 购买xbox game pass后用xbox for pc下载完会免游戏始终 法启动,卸载重装也 法解决,一直显示当前在 的账户中不可用,错误代 : 0x803F8001,请问应该如何解决,感谢! [Translation - After purchasing xbox game pass, downloading with xbox for pc will prevent the...
  6. Unable to download Amazon Video on XBOX 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Amazon Video on XBOX 360: Hi, I am unable to download and install the Amazon Instant Video app on my XBOX 360. I get the error that "... is not available in my region or the fiel is corrupt ..." I am from India. Kindly...
  7. Unable to download the Amazon app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download the Amazon app: This week I tidied up my hard drive and deleted the Lovefilm app (because Amazon took them over and have their own). I didn't realise though that this deleted the Amazon app and now it won't let...
  8. Unable to download Amazon Instant Video App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Amazon Instant Video App: I keep getting the error message 80004005 when trying to download the Amazon App for the first time. I'm not sure if this is a new thing or if others are having problems with this. I have spent...
  9. Unable to download Amazon Instant Video which is Free from Silver account on second xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Amazon Instant Video which is Free from Silver account on second xbox 360: I do not have a gold account. I have a live silver account. I wish to download Amazon Instant Video which is Free. They error states that I do not have a credit card on file. It is a free...
  10. Unable to download Amazon Prime.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Amazon Prime.: I am trying to download amazon video player app, it gets to about 95% and then says 'Cannot download app' It has an option to play, when i click that it takes me to my dled games. I have went to...