Unable to re-install minecraft windows 10 edition

Discus and support Unable to re-install minecraft windows 10 edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had purchased and installed minecraft for windows 10 version on my pc. Due to some issues with the pc, I had to restore the windows 10 in my pc.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LoyalChair15040, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Unable to re-install minecraft windows 10 edition

I had purchased and installed minecraft for windows 10 version on my pc.

Due to some issues with the pc, I had to restore the windows 10 in my pc.

my pc is running but unable to re-install minecraft.

need your urgent help with the same.

Thanks

:)

LoyalChair15040, Jun 16, 2018
  2. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 edition on Xbox

Hey Nikolio16,

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition runs specifically on Windows 10. If you would like to play Minecraft on Xbox One, you will want to take a look at Minecraft:
    Xbox One Edition
    . If you would like to install the Windows 10 version of Minecraft on your Windows 10 PC, sign into the account that originally redeemed the code and download through the Windows Store.

Hope this helps!

Mister Beep, Jun 16, 2018
  3. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    I can't activate my Minecraft key in my Microsoft account!

The code you receive from Mojang will be kept on your account, in case you’re unable to redeem it straight away, or in case you have problems trying to redeem it in Microsoft Store.

If you receive a message stating that your code has already been redeemed:

• Check any other accounts you use on your Windows 10 device, and see if they have the option to install Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition.
    • If that account can install the game, you’ll need to use that account to play your free copy of Minecraft.
    For more info: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition FAQ | Windows 10 Games

M3tal Daz3, Jun 16, 2018
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 edition on Xbox

Hey Nikolio16,

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition runs specifically on Windows 10. If you would like to play Minecraft on Xbox One, you will want to take a look at Minecraft:
    Xbox One Edition
    . If you would like to install the Windows 10 version of Minecraft on your Windows 10 PC, sign into the account that originally redeemed the code and download through the Windows Store.

Hope this helps!
  5. HackingSpartan8 Win User

Minecraft windows 10 edition

6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I can't activate my Minecraft key in my Microsoft account!

The code you receive from Mojang will be kept on your account, in case you’re unable to redeem it straight away, or in case you have problems trying to redeem it in Microsoft Store.

If you receive a message stating that your code has already been redeemed:

• Check any other accounts you use on your Windows 10 device, and see if they have the option to install Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition.
    • If that account can install the game, you’ll need to use that account to play your free copy of Minecraft.
    For more info: https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/games/game-titles/minecraft-windows-10-edition-faq
  7. Gabriel_297 Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Edition

Hey

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

On the consoles, you will be unable to use any user-created content, due to not having anyway to modify your game. You can however get texture packs, skins and map via the in-game Minecraft Marketplace.

If you are talking about
    Minecraft Windows 10
    edition, The Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition is actually just Pocket Edition played with a mouse and keyboard with a PC-ish UI. So PC mods most likely will
    not work on Windows 10 Edition unless it is designed to do so.

The Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition is completely different from the Java Edition (also known as the PC Edition). As such, mods and saves from the Java Edition will not work on the Windows 10 Edition. You can get add-ons that are specifically created for Windows
    10 Edition in-game though.

That being said, I don't think that there are any restrictions to using custom maps and texture packs. The game was created with consideration of the Minecraft mod community so there shouldn't be any enforcement actions if this is done on a private world.

As long as you can find content that is compatible with your platform you shouldn't run into any issues.
    yes and that also the beta version of the minecraft of xbox one looks like that of windows 10, I would install it through an internet site that would have a compatibilade with this version of minecraft beta. would install as if it were the mobile version only with xbox one in this version of minecraft. Would not Ban risk it?
    if you have some errors and because it has been translated by google translate
  8. Bill.P. Win User

Own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Xbox One, won't let me install/says I haven't purchased it on PC.

Hi Katlyn, I'm Graeme, an independent adviser here to help.

Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Xbox One only gives you the ability to install on the Xbox One, unfortunately.

The only edition of Minecraft that allows installation on Windows is Minecraft: Java Edition and Minecraft for Windows 10.

You can see further information here:

https://help.mojang.com/customer/en/portal/arti...

If your friends are able to install Minecraft on Windows, they must have one of the above mentioned editions.

Please let me know if you have any further questions! Thanks!
Thema:

Unable to re-install minecraft windows 10 edition

1. Unable to re-install minecraft windows 10 edition - Similar Threads - Unable install minecraft

2. Unable to install Outer Worlds due to no applicable devices. Also unable to request refund.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Outer Worlds due to no applicable devices. Also unable to request refund.: I just purchased the Outer Worlds on the microsoft store, but have been unable to install it. This is what comes up: [img] However, when I click "get more info" I can clearly see my PC there....
  3. Unable to install a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install a game: Dear sir/madam I am trying to download the new modern warfare but when i click download it says “modern warfare is 10GB you will need to free up space” so i clicked free space and uninstalled a...
  4. Unable to install Minecraft (Bedrock Edition) after uninstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install Minecraft (Bedrock Edition) after uninstall: Hi, Minecraft on my Xbox One was not connecting to my Realm due to the game being out of date (1.12 vs 1.13). After checking for an update for a few days I eventually decided to attempt an...
  5. Unable to play "Installed" games from GamePass PC ( I'm Lost)

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to play "Installed" games from GamePass PC ( I'm Lost): Hello, I don't know what to do anymore. Wall of text incoming. I was playing The Outer Worlds on PC with GamePass. After a few days I wanted to change some ini files in the game to disable...
  6. Unable to install most games via Xbox App on PC - 0x8007065e

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install most games via Xbox App on PC - 0x8007065e: Hey, I'm unable to install all games which have "Administrator approval required for installation". When it's supposed to start downloading it stops and gives the error message "Something...
  7. Unable to install Xbox Beta App (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Xbox Beta App (PC): As the title says, I have been unable to install the Xbox PC Beta app, and as a result, am unable to download or play Games Pass Ultimate games. No matter what I do I have been unable to get the...
  8. Unable to install/play Gears 5 after download (Xbox PC Game Pass)

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install/play Gears 5 after download (Xbox PC Game Pass): Hi folks, Gears 5 was previously working on my PC. I did a reformat for unrelated reasons and reinstalled Gears 5. The Xbox app indicated the download was done, but presented me with the Install...
  9. Unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 edition on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 edition on Xbox: So I redeemed the code for Minecraft Windows 10 edition on my computer and it told me that it would automatically begin installing on my Xbox. So I checked it, and couldn't find anything saying it...
  10. unable to install minecraft edition beta windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to install minecraft edition beta windows 10: hi, i bought minecraft windows 10 beta edition on oct 2015.....i formatted my laptop recently and was unable to install back d game as it requires me to buy d game again......cn any1 help with me...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to install the minecraft on windows 10