Unable to re-install my Xbox Game Pass (PC) ever since i tried downloading halo.

Discus and support Unable to re-install my Xbox Game Pass (PC) ever since i tried downloading halo. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm not sure how to fix this problem the moment i tried downloading halo the xbox game pass stopped working , i was not able to enter xbox game pass at... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by bradurin, Dec 6, 2019.

1. bradurin
    bradurin Guest

Unable to re-install my Xbox Game Pass (PC) ever since i tried downloading halo.

I'm not sure how to fix this problem the moment i tried downloading halo the xbox game pass stopped working , i was not able to enter xbox game pass at all it was constant on xbox logo just couldn't
    load i tried microsoft store ... it worked but moment i went to halo section and clicked on download it freezes microsoft store and than i have to task manager both applications ... i tried re-installing xbox game pass but now the moment i try pressing install
    it just stops working and i am unable to turn it off or do anything about it (expect task manager) it also shows on windows search halo like its trying to be installed (i tried unistall but it didn't do anything) .... please help i don't mind that halo doesn't
    work i just want xbox to work while i still have my monthly sub for other games.
    Unable to re-install my Xbox Game Pass (PC) ever since i tried downloading halo. [​IMG]

:)

bradurin, Dec 6, 2019
  2. bradurin Win User

i tried it and now it passes the install part but few sec later it shows this error
    [​IMG]
  3. bradurin Win User

A quick update ... after 2nd restart .... and accepting stuff .... i was finally able to uninstall that halo in window search and to install xbox pc (beta) ..... all in all the guide helped but after 2nd restart (no clue why it didn't work on first time).
  4. napalm 31337 Win User

5. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

PC Xbox Game Pass - Metro Exodus not working

The only reports I've heard about games on pc game pass is unable to download the game, have you tried to uninstall and install again?
  6. AddiCt3d 2CHa0s Win User

Error code 0xc0000006

I've been getting this code on my Xbox One ever since I installed Halo Forge **on my pc**. So it's like when I installed it on my PC something happened in the background on my Xbox One to sync maybe? Because when I go to downloads it says Halo Forge is at
    98%. Like OP when I input the error, it says none found. I tried an internet search and no luck there, either. Everything works fine, but it drives me nuts because it will show up in my Xbox One Notifications sometimes like eight times in a day! Again: In
    my case I didn't install anything on my Xbox One, I only installed Halo Forge on my PC and now I have that Halo Forge isn't all the way installed on my Xbox One. <<I never even ok'd anything to be installed on my Xbox One, all I did was log into Halo Forge
    on my pc with my gamertag that is also on my Xbox One.

Edit: PS This has been happening for several weeks now, so not a new error.
Thema:

1. Unable to re-install my Xbox Game Pass (PC) ever since i tried downloading halo. - Similar Threads - Unable install Game

2. Unable to download/install games

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to download/install games: Okay so I was in the Alpha ring (I just updated myself to go back into Skip Ahead to try and fix the following issue) None of my games will install, I have enough space, Apps still install, but...
  3. Unable to install console games from mobile App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install console games from mobile App: Hope somebody can help with this. Recently picked up Game Pass Ultimate and was trying to install games via the Game Pass and Xbox app but I’ve been unsuccessful so far. They just stay in the...
  4. [SOLVED] Unable to install games with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    [SOLVED] Unable to install games with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC: Hello, I recently purchased Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC, but I am having difficulty installing games from either the Xbox app or the Microsoft Store app. I am getting the error '0x803F8001'...
  5. Unable to play games installed on a different profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play games installed on a different profile: I got my son an Xbox, created my profile, set up his profile, but now, he can't access games from his profile that I have installed under my profile. He also seems to not have access to the...
  6. Unable to install games with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install games with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC: Hello, I recently purchased Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC, but I am having difficulty installing games from either the Xbox app or the Microsoft Store app. I am getting the error '0x803F8001'...
  7. unable to install games or purchase games through console, pc, phone, or apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to install games or purchase games through console, pc, phone, or apps: Hey All, As the title says i am unable to purchase or install anything for my xbone sad. If i try through my mobile app the page hangs, if i try through my console i get an endless loop if i try...
  8. Unable to update/install a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to update/install a game: So yesterday I tried to update a game (fortnite) and I immediately got a ping at the bottom of my screen that said "installation stopped". I went to the support page on the xbox site, tried...
  9. Unable to install any Xbox Game pass games on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install any Xbox Game pass games on Windows 10: I've tried using both the Windows store and the Xbox Beta app and while i just get a generic error without any code or anything on Windows store (just saying something about a server error) i did...
  10. Unable to Install Any Games With My Game Pass (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Install Any Games With My Game Pass (PC): The title says it all if there are any more question's plz don't hurt to ask. [img] c1b307e9-1a26-4eeb-8bae-140b45b9f701