Unable to re-install my Xbox Game Pass (PC) ever since i tried downloading halo.

Discus and support Unable to re-install my Xbox Game Pass (PC) ever since i tried downloading halo. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm not sure how to fix this problem the moment i tried downloading halo the xbox game pass stopped working , i was not able to enter xbox game pass at... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by bradurin, Dec 6, 2019.

1. bradurin
    bradurin Guest

Unable to re-install my Xbox Game Pass (PC) ever since i tried downloading halo.

I'm not sure how to fix this problem the moment i tried downloading halo the xbox game pass stopped working , i was not able to enter xbox game pass at all it was constant on xbox logo just couldn't
    load i tried microsoft store ... it worked but moment i went to halo section and clicked on download it freezes microsoft store and than i have to task manager both applications ... i tried re-installing xbox game pass but now the moment i try pressing install
    it just stops working and i am unable to turn it off or do anything about it (expect task manager) it also shows on windows search halo like its trying to be installed (i tried unistall but it didn't do anything) .... please help i don't mind that halo doesn't
    work i just want xbox to work while i still have my monthly sub for other games.
    Unable to re-install my Xbox Game Pass (PC) ever since i tried downloading halo. [​IMG]

:)

bradurin, Dec 6, 2019
  2. bradurin Win User

i tried it and now it passes the install part but few sec later it shows this error
    [​IMG]
  3. bradurin Win User

A quick update ... after 2nd restart .... and accepting stuff .... i was finally able to uninstall that halo in window search and to install xbox pc (beta) ..... all in all the guide helped but after 2nd restart (no clue why it didn't work on first time).
  4. napalm 31337 Win User

5. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

PC Xbox Game Pass - Metro Exodus not working

The only reports I've heard about games on pc game pass is unable to download the game, have you tried to uninstall and install again?
  6. AddiCt3d 2CHa0s Win User

Error code 0xc0000006

I've been getting this code on my Xbox One ever since I installed Halo Forge **on my pc**. So it's like when I installed it on my PC something happened in the background on my Xbox One to sync maybe? Because when I go to downloads it says Halo Forge is at
    98%. Like OP when I input the error, it says none found. I tried an internet search and no luck there, either. Everything works fine, but it drives me nuts because it will show up in my Xbox One Notifications sometimes like eight times in a day! Again: In
    my case I didn't install anything on my Xbox One, I only installed Halo Forge on my PC and now I have that Halo Forge isn't all the way installed on my Xbox One. <<I never even ok'd anything to be installed on my Xbox One, all I did was log into Halo Forge
    on my pc with my gamertag that is also on my Xbox One.

Edit: PS This has been happening for several weeks now, so not a new error.
Thema:

1. Unable to re-install my Xbox Game Pass (PC) ever since i tried downloading halo. - Similar Threads - Unable install Game

2. Unable to Install Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Install Games: Hi All. I have game pass for PC and recently unable to install any games on PC. I had Flight simulator installed but the last few days it would not open. I have uninstalled this and now cant...
  3. [Xbox Game Pass on PC] Unable to install one specific game : Dragon Quest XI S

in XBoX on Windows
    [Xbox Game Pass on PC] Unable to install one specific game : Dragon Quest XI S: Hi all, The gist of the issue is in the title -> installing games on PC game pass works without any issue, except for one single game : Dragon Quest XI S. I tried googling the problem but...
  4. Unable to install NEW games on Xbox One S from game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install NEW games on Xbox One S from game pass: Can play currently installed games firn, but unable to install new games. SImply getting "Installation stopped" after a couple of seconds. Error code is a very helpful "000000000" Have done...
  5. Unable to install Assetto Corsa, which should be available on Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install Assetto Corsa, which should be available on Game Pass: Hi! Xbox One S user here. I am a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber. I tried to install Assetto Corsa once it was available on GP but was unable to do so. This is what it says on the store when I...
  6. Xbox Game Pass App : Unable to start installation using the app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass App : Unable to start installation using the app.: When I attempt installation from app, it says added to the queue but nothing happens on the console. Now in the library section of the GamePass app, I see "Waiting for console.." and never...
  7. Unable to install full title for Games With Gold-featured game of the month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install full title for Games With Gold-featured game of the month: There seems to be a problem in the Xbox store in which I can't install the full version of The Division, which is supposed to be a free game for this month through Games with Gold. I installed...
  8. Unable to Launch FM 2020 after installing using game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Launch FM 2020 after installing using game pass: Hi, I have installed Football Manager 2020 using my Game Pass ultimate subscription. However, after installing, the app does not run. If I start using the start menu, I get an error saying this...
  9. Unable to find save files for a game I installed using the Xbox gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to find save files for a game I installed using the Xbox gamepass: I just installed a game Metro 2033 redux using my gamepass, I wish to find the user.cfg file (which is supposedly in - %LOCALAPPDATA%\4A Games\Metro Redux\[number]\ However, no such folder...
  10. Error Code 0x80d03801 - Unable to install a game on my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x80d03801 - Unable to install a game on my Xbox One: So I've been trying countless ways to fix this from the hard resets to checking for console updates and everything to no avail. The game in question is Wargroove. It works fine on my PC and even...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot instal xbox pass