Unable to recover profile on 360 even with my password and email which I can sign in with on ...

Discus and support Unable to recover profile on 360 even with my password and email which I can sign in with on ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can sign in to xbox.com and the microsoft account and my xone works fine with the same password and email address but i cannot download my 360... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tuffty-[xboxvenue], Sep 23, 2018.

1. Unable to recover profile on 360 even with my password and email which I can sign in with on ...

I can sign in to xbox.com and the microsoft account and my xone works fine with the same password and email address but i cannot download my 360 profile as ive recently got another one to play old games on ( i did have a 360 and want to access the digital
    games ive downloaded and paid for)

Any ideas because i think i’m going nuts here!

:)

tuffty-[xboxvenue], Sep 23, 2018
  2. STILL can't connect to XBL - Error code 80151011

For the past several days i have been unable to sign into my profile due to my xbox suddenly asking for my email and password. I entered them both which were 100% correct, even though it kept coming up with an error. It was suggested to me to change my
    password and retry, which i did and now after entering my password i can finally sign in but not into XBL. I get this error code 80151011. This has only been happening since my xbox started asking me for my email & password to sign in....

Presid3nt Minaj, Sep 23, 2018
  3. Cant' play backwards compatible games after changing gamertag

I had changed my gamertag on xbox one from a previous gamertag I used for years on xbox 360 and when I try to play backwards compatibility on my xbox one I receive a message saying to log into my xbox 360 account with my old gamertag, which is now different.
    When I attempt to sign in with my email address and password, the length of my current password is too long to fit in the allowed character limit of the xbox 360 screen prompt. I also tried to hook up my old xbox 360 to try and sign in or change my gamertag
    to my new xbox one gamertag and it lost that profile and I cannot sign in on my 360. Is there any way to link these profiles so I can play backwards compatible xbox 360 games on my xbox one and be able to save them on the xbox one?

BEARDGASMATRON, Sep 23, 2018
  4. WhiteyBlack2
    WhiteyBlack2 Guest

Unable to recover profile on 360 even with my password and email which I can sign in with on ...

WhiteyBlack2, Sep 23, 2018
  5. Couple things could be going on here

360s do not like passwords longer then 16 characters so if your password is longer then 16 characters then you would need to change it to something less then 16.

Do you have 2 step verification turned on if so you would need to use your app password not your actual password.

steeledwand7664, Sep 23, 2018
  6. Thanks i’ll give it a go

tuffty-[xboxvenue], Sep 23, 2018
  7. Just to let you know you’ve totally made my day changing it to 16 letters or less works thank you so very much I really do appreciate your help Matt

tuffty-[xboxvenue], Nov 3, 2018
  8. tuffty-[xboxvenue] Win User

Unable to recover profile on 360 even with my password and email which I can sign in with on my Xbox one!,

Just to let you know you’ve totally made my day changing it to 16 letters or less works thank you so very much I really do appreciate your help Matt
  9. tuffty-[xboxvenue] Win User

Unable to recover profile on 360 even with my password and email which I can sign in with on my Xbox one!,

Thanks i’ll give it a go
  10. steeledwand7664 Win User

Couple things could be going on here

360s do not like passwords longer then 16 characters so if your password is longer then 16 characters then you would need to change it to something less then 16.

Do you have 2 step verification turned on if so you would need to use your app password not your actual password.
  11. WhiteyBlack2 Win User

contact support at 1 800 469 9269 or use https://support.microsoft.com/en-us

If the step above does not solve the issue please contact support at 1 800 469 9269 or use the link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us

We Ambassadors do not have the tools or means to help in this matter as we are just volunteers
  12. Dainwright Win User

What happened to my Gamertag?

Unfortunately, every time I try to recover my gamertag using the recover profile feature. When I insert my email address/ Microsoft account and password, it always recovers the WalkingPurse4 gamertag which is the one I don't want.

Also, I just tried to rename the gamertag on xbox.com by changing it to FlaminNimrod to check whether they had the tag on their systems, and they said they did so the tag isn't completely gone.

UPDATE: I just tried using my original email and password which was accepted. So my xbox downloaded my FlaminNimrod profile and when I tried to sign into it I get back to my original problem of 83188FB.
Thema:

1. Unable to recover profile on 360 even with my password and email which I can sign in with on ... - Similar Threads - Unable recover profile

2. Unable to remove/block a follower.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to remove/block a follower.: I'm having trouble blocking someone and removing them from my followers list. I tried everything from power cycling my console, removing my profile and recovering it, doing a factory reset, and...
  3. Unable to get a refund for Anthem due to pre-ordering

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to get a refund for Anthem due to pre-ordering: I pre-ordered Anthem Legion of Dawn Edition on January 26th. Found out on Feb 22nd the release date, that none of my friends were getting it, so i submitted a refund request. Problem is my...
  4. Imposible Modificar los Gamertag [Translate] Unable to Modify Gamertags

in XBoX Accessibility
    Imposible Modificar los Gamertag [Translate] Unable to Modify Gamertags: Good Morning We have been trying to modify our Gamertag for several months on different days and it is impossible for us, we have already contacted several times and we have checked that the GTs...
  5. Problème impossible de sauvegarder -[Translation - Unable to save problem]

in XBoX on Windows
    Problème impossible de sauvegarder -[Translation - Unable to save problem]: Bonjours j'ai acheter forza 4 récemment et il met impossible de sauvegarder une parti tout est jour, mes drivers, Windows store, quand je joue je suis connecté xbox et au Windows store,mais rien...
  6. Unable to send or receive messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to send or receive messages: Hello, I cannot send messages on Xbox Live on console, Windows 10, or the Android app. This has been happening for about a month. I returned to Xbox Live after not using my account for over a...
  7. Unable to launch any of my games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch any of my games.: Since yesterday, I haven't been able to launch any of my games. It redirects me back to the home screen whenever I launch the game. What's happening here and am I the only person having this...
  8. XBox One S - unable to find microphone / mute / can't chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One S - unable to find microphone / mute / can't chat: My son is no longer able to use headset(s) with our xbox one s controller - it constantly shows as mic being muted, unable to find a microphone etc. I've tried the following suggestions online:...
  9. Lost online save unable to recover via cloud saved games for minecraft Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost online save unable to recover via cloud saved games for minecraft Xbox one: When I try to load minecraft to play the game and when the [loading cloud] box appears after startup of the game (minecraft Xbox one edition) it crashes and sends me to the Xbox one dashboard?????...
  10. Unable to recover account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to recover account: Basically I'm trying to recover my old account and change the email address of my Xbox Live account from the old one to an address I currently use; unfortunately I don't remember the password for...