Unable to recover profile on 360 even with my password and email which I can sign in with on ...

Discus and support Unable to recover profile on 360 even with my password and email which I can sign in with on ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can sign in to xbox.com and the microsoft account and my xone works fine with the same password and email address but i cannot download my 360... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tuffty-[xboxvenue], Sep 23, 2018.

1. Unable to recover profile on 360 even with my password and email which I can sign in with on ...

I can sign in to xbox.com and the microsoft account and my xone works fine with the same password and email address but i cannot download my 360 profile as ive recently got another one to play old games on ( i did have a 360 and want to access the digital
    games ive downloaded and paid for)

Any ideas because i think i’m going nuts here!

:)

tuffty-[xboxvenue], Sep 23, 2018
  2. STILL can't connect to XBL - Error code 80151011

For the past several days i have been unable to sign into my profile due to my xbox suddenly asking for my email and password. I entered them both which were 100% correct, even though it kept coming up with an error. It was suggested to me to change my
    password and retry, which i did and now after entering my password i can finally sign in but not into XBL. I get this error code 80151011. This has only been happening since my xbox started asking me for my email & password to sign in....

Presid3nt Minaj, Sep 23, 2018
  3. Cant' play backwards compatible games after changing gamertag

I had changed my gamertag on xbox one from a previous gamertag I used for years on xbox 360 and when I try to play backwards compatibility on my xbox one I receive a message saying to log into my xbox 360 account with my old gamertag, which is now different.
    When I attempt to sign in with my email address and password, the length of my current password is too long to fit in the allowed character limit of the xbox 360 screen prompt. I also tried to hook up my old xbox 360 to try and sign in or change my gamertag
    to my new xbox one gamertag and it lost that profile and I cannot sign in on my 360. Is there any way to link these profiles so I can play backwards compatible xbox 360 games on my xbox one and be able to save them on the xbox one?

BEARDGASMATRON, Sep 23, 2018
  4. WhiteyBlack2
    WhiteyBlack2 Guest

Unable to recover profile on 360 even with my password and email which I can sign in with on ...

WhiteyBlack2, Sep 23, 2018
  5. Couple things could be going on here

360s do not like passwords longer then 16 characters so if your password is longer then 16 characters then you would need to change it to something less then 16.

Do you have 2 step verification turned on if so you would need to use your app password not your actual password.

steeledwand7664, Sep 23, 2018
  6. Thanks i’ll give it a go

tuffty-[xboxvenue], Sep 23, 2018
  7. Just to let you know you’ve totally made my day changing it to 16 letters or less works thank you so very much I really do appreciate your help Matt

tuffty-[xboxvenue], Nov 3, 2018
Thema:

1. Unable to recover profile on 360 even with my password and email which I can sign in with on ... - Similar Threads - Unable recover profile

2. Unable to buy any 360 games/add-on with money/free or even included with XBox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to buy any 360 games/add-on with money/free or even included with XBox Live Gold: I can reproduce the error always everyday since December 16, 2018 and we are now January 13, 2019. I talked to at least 7 "human" from Microsoft service without any useful result, and barely...
  3. Unable to get an achievement Zone master in Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to get an achievement Zone master in Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden: Hi all! I have a problem in Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden. After receiving all the achievements in this game, I have not received achievement Zone master (Obtain all achievements!)...
  4. Have multiple realm worlds and clubs that are unable to be deleted. Need help on how...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have multiple realm worlds and clubs that are unable to be deleted. Need help on how...: Howdy so I've looked almost everywhere and even went to Mojang support and tried to find the right link to get rid of both the realm itself and the club that comes created with it. I have 3 realms...
  5. Unable to add second amount of money to childs account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to add second amount of money to childs account: Hi, This morning I added $10AUD to my childs account. I then tried to add another $10AUD but I've received the following error message: Contact us at Microsoft support We're having trouble...
  6. Unable to play Battlefield 1942

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play Battlefield 1942: When i attempt to play the game i get the following message: “Your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access xbox live functionality” My DoB is listed on my profile and im in...
  7. Xbox one party connect and club posts- unable to change privacy settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one party connect and club posts- unable to change privacy settings: so today i have been unable to create or join parties without it just showing connecting and then get this error code 0x8009001cc. Thats with friends, i go to blackops club to check posts and...
  8. "We were unable to find a microphone for these people" error on xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    "We were unable to find a microphone for these people" error on xbox one S: Hello, Getting the issue with muted mic on Xbox one S. Only a couple of months old was working fine until about 3 weeks ago. Tried all the troubleshooting steps so assuming this is some kind of...
  9. Lost online save unable to recover via cloud saved games for minecraft Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost online save unable to recover via cloud saved games for minecraft Xbox one: When I try to load minecraft to play the game and when the [loading cloud] box appears after startup of the game (minecraft Xbox one edition) it crashes and sends me to the Xbox one dashboard?????...
  10. Unable to recover account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to recover account: Basically I'm trying to recover my old account and change the email address of my Xbox Live account from the old one to an address I currently use; unfortunately I don't remember the password for...