Unable to redeem a code

Discus and support Unable to redeem a code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For the past 2 days I’ve been unable to redeem my giftcard code. It always comes up with an error code saying “An error occured on our end. Waiting for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ya boy sam, Oct 18, 2020 at 5:52 AM.

1. ya boy sam
    ya boy sam Guest

Unable to redeem a code

For the past 2 days I’ve been unable to redeem my giftcard code. It always comes up with an error code saying “An error occured on our end. Waiting for a bit might help. Ive checked the Xbox Live status and it says that redeeming code are working. Ive
    tried to redeem on my Xbox and thw Microsoft page but all of them come up with the same error. Any help?

:)

2. Mister Beep Win User

MC windows 10 redeem not working

Hey there,

Where did you receive the code? What's the specific error code and error message you receive? Could anyone have accessed the code and redeemed it before you got a chance to redeem? If you are receiving an error that the code is redeemed, unfortunately we are
    unable to assist as we're unable to replace codes over the forums.

Apologies for any frustration this may have caused.
  3. xmenak Win User

Gears of war 3 redeem code does not work

Unable to redeem this code at this time all the other game codes worked except this one
  4. VacantLoki56147 Win User

DEAD RISING CODE DINT WORK

unable to redeem code for Dead Rising 2 DLCs (code zero and/or code west) on Xbox 360
  5. ParalleX iR Win User

Not able to redeem Gears of War 3 code from purchasing Gears of War Ultimate edition

i do not have the codes so i am unable to redeem
  6. Moovable Win User

Problem redeming code

Still unable to redeem here... 12+1 code, not working even from 360.
Thema:

Unable to redeem a code

1. Unable to redeem a code - Similar Threads - Unable redeem code

2. Unable to redeem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redeem code: My boyfriend sent me a code for the new siege 'welcome pack' but everytime I got to redeem it, it comes up with "Something went wrong. Check the instructions that came with your code", I've tried...
  3. I redeemed a code for Warframe: Xbox Starter Bundle, But unable to install it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a code for Warframe: Xbox Starter Bundle, But unable to install it?: I redeemed a Code for Warframe: Xbox Starter Bundle But It wont let me install it for some reason, It tells me I own it but every time I go on the Xbox to download it. It tells I have to buy it?...
  4. Unable to redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to redeem code: Hi, Hope, you all are fine from bad pandemic. I just want to discuss about Xbox code. I have bought several code from CDKeys but never let me down into trouble but this time I have bought 3...
  5. Unable to download a game from Xbox store - Game redeemed via Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to download a game from Xbox store - Game redeemed via Code: Hi All, I am looking for help! Sometime back i bought the console with FIFA bundle, and downloaded the game for play. I had to reset the console due to some lag issues, and have a fresh...
  6. Unable to redeem Age of Empires MS Store Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redeem Age of Empires MS Store Code: Hi, I have bought age of empires the definitve edition on amazon and am unable to redeem the game through the url: https://redeem.microsoft.com/ nor on the game's store page Error message:...
  7. Unable to redeem code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to redeem code: Got the following error when trying to redeem a code. First, live a little. Spend some money. This Microsoft account balance has hit its max. First, live a little. Spend some money. This...
  8. Unable to redeem any type of digital code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redeem any type of digital code: I've been trying to redeem Xbox gift cards for the past 2 years or so. Every time I try to redeem any type of digital code (Game Pass, Xbox Live, Gift Cards, digital content such as skins, etc.) I...
  9. Unable to redeem Microsoft Points code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to redeem Microsoft Points code: When Microsoft announced the transition from Microsoft Points to local currencies, it was announced that Microsoft Points can continue to be redeem...
  10. Unable to redeem Xbox Live Gold code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to redeem Xbox Live Gold code: Hello, I have a problem with redeem of my Xbox Live Gold 12-months code. Everytime I redeem the code (I tried on Windows 10 Xbox App, Android Xbox App, Microsoft Store in my Xbox One X and web...