Unable to redeem code for Game Pass Ultimate from Tim Hortons Roll up The Rim

Discus and support Unable to redeem code for Game Pass Ultimate from Tim Hortons Roll up The Rim in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was given a Game Pass Ultimate code from the Tim Hortons Roll up the rim event, and I get a message saying "Check the instructions that came with... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by CourtneySymons, May 1, 2021.

1. Unable to redeem code for Game Pass Ultimate from Tim Hortons Roll up The Rim

I was given a Game Pass Ultimate code from the Tim Hortons Roll up the rim event, and I get a message saying "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page." This message shows up whether I redeem online through my account settings, or from my Xbox Microsoft store, or click the link in the email from Tim Hortons. I contacted Microsoft, they said to ask Tim Hortons for a new code. I asked, was told that they receive their codes from Xbox and to contact them... So now I'm running in circles here. I currently have a 3 month subscription to Game Pass Ultimate that will be ending mid May 2021. I'm hoping to have this sorted out before I get charged for another month... Has this happened to anyone else?

:)

CourtneySymons, May 1, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Danielcuciureanu Win User

Can't redeem code for 1-month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate trial

I won a code from tim hortons roll up the rim and tried redeeming it on xbox and redeem.microsoft.com . any help would be much appreciated :)
    [​IMG]
  4. kingvas78 Win User

Im a owner of Xboxone, Wii u, PS4 to all the PS4 negative fanboys and the trolls posting hate on this Xboxone community. Please read.

Mmmmm..... I could go for a double double from Tim Hortons now........
  5. stillmaticd Win User

double spawn hawk on villa search and destryo style

I'm going to Tim Horton's. Their iced cappuchinos are awesome.
  6. gamerfreak45610 Win User

Successfully Redeemed code not showing up to download

I have the same exact problem. Bought ultimate edition at GameStop. I was able to redeem and get the bonus cars from GameStop codes but unable to get VIP, All Stars or car pass. Code said it was redeemed but it isn't there for me to install.
Thema:

1. Unable to redeem code for Game Pass Ultimate from Tim Hortons Roll up The Rim - Similar Threads - Unable redeem code

2. Unable to play Call of Duty Cold War even after downloading game and redeeming code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play Call of Duty Cold War even after downloading game and redeeming code.: Hi, I have purchased a COD Cold War code and am attempting to play the game. I have redeemed the code and installed the game but then when I go to play the game it's asking me to purchase it...
  3. Unable to redeem Game Pass code and cannot move Xbox account region.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to redeem Game Pass code and cannot move Xbox account region.: Hello, I am trying to redeem an Xbox Game Pass ultimate code, and I've tried on both Xbox and PC but I keep getting the following error: Change your Microsoft Store regionThe region in which you...
  4. Unable to redeem Game Pass Ultimate Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to redeem Game Pass Ultimate Code: Hi Everyone. So i received a code from Xbox Ambassador program for XGPU. However i am unable to redeem it as unlike in 2020 im now not given a option upon entering the code to "turn off Recurring...
  5. Unable to redeem code for Xbox 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redeem code for Xbox 360 game: I am trying to redeem a code for an Xbox 360 backwards-compatible title, but it says "Try that again, Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help" every time I attempt to redeem the...
  6. Unable to redeem code for game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Mobile
    Unable to redeem code for game pass ultimate: Hi I'm unable to redeem my son game pass ultimate three months free on his samsung S20 fe we have had the game pass on his console but it rang out yesterday we are trying to put it on his phone...
  7. Unable to read code to redeem Gift Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to read code to redeem Gift Card: I cannot read the code on an xbox gift card my son received for his birthday. I have tried to contact Microsoft?xbox through the website but it doesn't work. It keeps saying problem fixed and...
  8. Unable to redeem voucher code from Amazom

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redeem voucher code from Amazom: I’m not able to redeem the voucher code purchased from Amazon today at 15:40. After entering the code on the microsoft store via on my sons xbox it says....something went wrong. Check the...
  9. Unable to redeem code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to redeem code: purchased xbox game pass however after several attempts unable to redeem as message displays code not recognised. Becoming increasingly frustrated and no customer service to help or resolve issue....
  10. Unable to redeem a code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redeem a code: For the past 2 days I’ve been unable to redeem my giftcard code. It always comes up with an error code saying “An error occured on our end. Waiting for a bit might help. Ive checked the Xbox Live...