Unable to Redeem Code to Download Tomb Raider

Discus and support Unable to Redeem Code to Download Tomb Raider in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just yesterday I bought the Xbox 360 Holiday Bundle that came with Halo 4 and the Tomb Raider download code. After finishing setup, I turned on my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TezPrime, Feb 7, 2014.

1. TezPrime
    TezPrime Guest

Just yesterday I bought the Xbox 360 Holiday Bundle that came with Halo 4 and the Tomb Raider download code. After finishing setup, I turned on my Xbox and tried to redeem the download code. When I finished, the message that popped up next said that the
    download code was not valid. What the heck man? Yeah I got it for free but seriously? Don't know what to do next. Tried re-entering the code over and over still not valid replaced one letter and still nothing don't know whats going on.

:)

TezPrime, Feb 7, 2014
  2. redeem code issue

trying to download code for tomb raider and receive message that redeem code is already used,

TouchedJungle60, Feb 7, 2014
  3. Duke12345
    Duke12345 Guest
    XBOX ONE X bundle activation failed

Also bought an xbox bundle with tomb raider from amazon.co.uk and been unable to redeem the game in germany, changing region or language doesn't help either.

Duke12345, Feb 7, 2014
  4. oOUTSIDERo62
    oOUTSIDERo62 Guest

Check to be certain that you are not making common errors such as reading one of the letters incorrectly. Sometimes a capital i can look like a number one, a G can look like a 6, etc. You can also try entering the code using this site to see if that makes
    a difference. In the upper right of most forum pages you will see MY ACCOUNT, mouse over that and you will see an option for entering the code.

oOUTSIDERo62, Feb 7, 2014
  5. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Check to be certain that you are not making common errors such as reading one of the letters incorrectly. Sometimes a capital i can look like a number one, a G can look like a 6, etc. You can also try entering the code using this site to see if that makes
    a difference. In the upper right of most forum pages you will see MY ACCOUNT, mouse over that and you will see an option for entering the code.
  6. Omar_0001 Win User

Redeem code.Tomb Raider.

Contact the Support, there are a lot of people out there who have problems redeeming codes of Tomb Raider.
  7. Duke12345 Win User

XBOX ONE X bundle activation failed

Also bought an xbox bundle with tomb raider from amazon.co.uk and been unable to redeem the game in germany, changing region or language doesn't help either.
  8. KindredFate Win User

FIFA 14 code redeemed but no download?

That happened to me to when I redeemed my code for Tomb Raider. It said that was successful but it's not in my history anywhere and I was wondering the same thing
  9. taktikalyouth Win User

Can't download Tomb Raider!

tomb raider is a free game this month and when I try to download it just says cant download tomb raider
Thema:

1. Unable to Redeem Code to Download Tomb Raider - Similar Threads - Unable Redeem Code

2. Unable to redeem Microsoft Points Card code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to redeem Microsoft Points Card code: Hello, Why can i not use Microsoft Points Card on my Xbox360 ? It work fine in 2020 but a this moment don't ? What is happed ?
  3. I redeemed a code for Warframe: Xbox Starter Bundle, But unable to install it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a code for Warframe: Xbox Starter Bundle, But unable to install it?: I redeemed a Code for Warframe: Xbox Starter Bundle But It wont let me install it for some reason, It tells me I own it but every time I go on the Xbox to download it. It tells I have to buy it?...
  4. Unable to redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to redeem code: Hi, Hope, you all are fine from bad pandemic. I just want to discuss about Xbox code. I have bought several code from CDKeys but never let me down into trouble but this time I have bought 3...
  5. Unable to download a game from Xbox store - Game redeemed via Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to download a game from Xbox store - Game redeemed via Code: Hi All, I am looking for help! Sometime back i bought the console with FIFA bundle, and downloaded the game for play. I had to reset the console due to some lag issues, and have a fresh...
  6. Unable to redeem Age of Empires MS Store Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redeem Age of Empires MS Store Code: Hi, I have bought age of empires the definitve edition on amazon and am unable to redeem the game through the url: https://redeem.microsoft.com/ nor on the game's store page Error message:...
  7. Unable to redeem code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to redeem code: Got the following error when trying to redeem a code. First, live a little. Spend some money. This Microsoft account balance has hit its max. First, live a little. Spend some money. This...
  8. Unable to redeem any type of digital code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redeem any type of digital code: I've been trying to redeem Xbox gift cards for the past 2 years or so. Every time I try to redeem any type of digital code (Game Pass, Xbox Live, Gift Cards, digital content such as skins, etc.) I...
  9. Unable to redeem Microsoft Points code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to redeem Microsoft Points code: When Microsoft announced the transition from Microsoft Points to local currencies, it was announced that Microsoft Points can continue to be redeem...
  10. Unable to redeem Xbox Live Gold code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to redeem Xbox Live Gold code: Hello, I have a problem with redeem of my Xbox Live Gold 12-months code. Everytime I redeem the code (I tried on Windows 10 Xbox App, Android Xbox App, Microsoft Store in my Xbox One X and web...