Unable to redeem points in Microsoft rewards app

Discus and support Unable to redeem points in Microsoft rewards app in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; the quest is to play Operencia the stolen sun and earn two achievements. I met the requirements but when click the tile in the app to redeem the points... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by A. User, Apr 27, 2019.

1. A. User
    A. User Guest

the quest is to play Operencia the stolen sun and earn two achievements. I met the requirements but when click the tile in the app to redeem the points the app sends me to the Xbox store.

:)

A. User, Apr 27, 2019
  2. aMexicanErb Win User

You would need to reach out to microsoft and have them correct this on the back end. They should be able to help you!
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

4. FreakRoach Win User

Xbox gift card

I think you are talking about adding goal in Microsoft Rewards. Once you have enough Rewards Points you can click on it and redeem. Once you redeem Microsoft Points, you will get an email with the code. You can then use that code to redeem on your Xbox,
    or Xbox app on your phone or PC to get the gift card balance.
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Nonsense, just total nonsense

Hello xombie08,

If Xbox Live Rewards is unable to deposit into your account for some reason, as long as you have not opted out to make the transition to Microsoft Rewards, any undeposited Xbox Live Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be automatically converted
    to Microsoft Rewards points and be added to your Microsoft Rewards account to redeem for whatever you choose from the Microsoft Rewards catalog.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

An issue with my account still

Hello Exeric115,

If Xbox Live Rewards is unable to deposit into your account for some reason, as long as you have not opted out to make the transition to Microsoft Rewards, any undeposited Xbox Live Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be automatically converted
    to Microsoft Rewards points and be added to your Microsoft Rewards account to redeem for whatever you choose from the Microsoft Rewards catalog.
Thema:

1. Unable to redeem points in Microsoft rewards app - Similar Threads - Unable redeem points

2. Unable to redeem code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to redeem code: Got the following error when trying to redeem a code. First, live a little. Spend some money. This Microsoft account balance has hit its max. First, live a little. Spend some money. This...
  3. Unable to redeem any type of digital code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redeem any type of digital code: I've been trying to redeem Xbox gift cards for the past 2 years or so. Every time I try to redeem any type of digital code (Game Pass, Xbox Live, Gift Cards, digital content such as skins, etc.) I...
  4. Unable to Redeem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to Redeem: Split from this thread. I received a gift from Store from Germany but code wont activate cause i dont live in Germany. What should i do and who to contact? 77701052-ab7f-4f94-acf6-1a0dbf402434
  5. Unable to redeem Microsoft Points code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to redeem Microsoft Points code: When Microsoft announced the transition from Microsoft Points to local currencies, it was announced that Microsoft Points can continue to be redeem...
  6. "Unable to redeem rewards points" 5 Microsoft currency card.

in XBoX Rewards
    "Unable to redeem rewards points" 5 Microsoft currency card.: Basically I tried to cash in for a $5 Microsoft Currency card, but it will not let me cash the points in. The points are NOT removed, and it does NOT add the currency....
  7. "Unable to redeem rewards points" $5 Microsoft Currency card.

in XBoX Rewards
    "Unable to redeem rewards points" $5 Microsoft Currency card.: Basically I tried to cash in for a $5 Microsoft Currency card, but it will not let me cash the points in. The points are NOT removed, and it does NOT add the currency....
  8. Unable to redeem reward points.

in XBoX Rewards
    Unable to redeem reward points.: Greetings, I am trying to redeem my points for 2,000 points for the 12month Xbox Live Gold Subscription and am running into the following error: HMMM… Something went wrong, and we’re unable to...
  9. Unable to redeem or deposit Xbox rewards points

in XBoX Rewards
    Unable to redeem or deposit Xbox rewards points: Hello, I have over 50,000 points in my rewards account and I have been trying to get them deposited to my account, it says if we have over 5000, they will deposit on the 15th and 30th of each...
  10. Unable to redeem points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redeem points: I'm trying to redeem points and the code is valid but when I try to apply it to my account I'm getting the following error message: XBOS-3010 e0efe2d6-860b-4775-9c0a-35ea191b712f 2014/08/02 -...