"Unable to redeem rewards points" 5 Microsoft currency card.

Discus and support "Unable to redeem rewards points" 5 Microsoft currency card. in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Basically I tried to cash in for a $5 Microsoft Currency card, but it will not let me cash the points in. The points are NOT removed, and it does NOT... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Nik0 Belleck, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Nik0 Belleck
    Nik0 Belleck Guest

Basically I tried to cash in for a $5 Microsoft Currency card, but it will not let me cash the points in. The points are NOT removed, and it does NOT add the currency.

:)

Nik0 Belleck, Aug 23, 2018
  2. Nik0 Belleck
    Nik0 Belleck Guest
    "Unable to redeem rewards points" $5 Microsoft Currency card.

Basically I tried to cash in for a $5 Microsoft Currency card, but it will not let me cash the points in. The points are NOT removed, and it does NOT add the currency.

Nik0 Belleck, Aug 23, 2018
  3. XBLRewards3
    XBLRewards3 Guest
    ​I have over 25,000 Credits​ but they haven't​ deposit​ to my account like 2 months now

Hi MohamedReeda. Since we are unable to deposit to a credit card on file, per our FAQ:

How do I make sure my Microsoft account is properly set up to receive Xbox Live Rewards deposits?

In order to receive deposits in the form of your country's local currency, your Microsoft account must be transitioned to currency. As long as you have a billing address on file in your account, you simply need to redeem an Xbox gift card, a Microsoft Points
    card, or a Microsoft Points code with your Microsoft account to begin your account transition.

XBLRewards3, Aug 23, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll need to contact their customer support.

Smwutches, Aug 23, 2018
  5. WILDman260
    WILDman260 Guest
    Same problem here... can't redeem on PC or XB1.

WILDman260, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll need to contact their customer support.
  7. WILDman260 Win User

Same problem here... can't redeem on PC or XB1.
  8. XBF Diego M Win User

Buoni sconti [Mod Translation-Good discounts]

Hi Revy8,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that!

I'm assuming you are referring to Microsoft Rewards points. For Microsoft Rewards, 1,000 points equals 1$ in value (euros in your case), so yes if you have 60,000 points, then that values to 60 euros if you want to redeem those points for Microsoft Gift
    Card currency. There is no option for 60$ (euros) on the redemption page for Microsoft Gift Card currency, so you would have to split it up redeeming a 10$ (euros) gift card and then redeem a 50$ gift card with the remaining points for a total of 60. More
    information can be found here: https://support.microsoft.com/help/20541/microsoft-account-redeeming-rewards-points

I hope this helps!
  9. Mistress Sara Win User

I want to convert my Microsoft Rewards points to Xbox points.

There are,

You can go to https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/redeem/ and select any of the items there. There are entries in various sweepstakes, gift cards (I'm seeing Starbucks, Gamestop, Xbox Live, Xbox currency cards).

This page explains how to redeem the points: https://support.microsoft.com/help/20541/microsoft-account-redeeming-rewards-points
  10. Smwutches Win User

Gamertag changed and years of work

With Microsoft Rewards points, once you earn enough points you can redeem an Xbox gift card to add funds to your account and then use those funds to purchase a gamertag change. The support person you spoke to was misinformed on how many points it takes.
    Prior to the currency system Microsoft used points as currency and at that time it cost 800 Microsoft points to change a tag. Microsoft points are not the same as Microsoft Rewards points though so you would need enough points to redeem a $10 gift card as
    well as a little extra to cover tax.
Thema:

1. "Unable to redeem rewards points" 5 Microsoft currency card. - Similar Threads - Unable redeem rewards

2. Unable to redeem points in Microsoft rewards app

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to redeem points in Microsoft rewards app: the quest is to play Operencia the stolen sun and earn two achievements. I met the requirements but when click the tile in the app to redeem the points the app sends me to the Xbox store....
  3. "Unable to redeem rewards points" $5 Microsoft Currency card.

in XBoX Rewards
    "Unable to redeem rewards points" $5 Microsoft Currency card.: Basically I tried to cash in for a $5 Microsoft Currency card, but it will not let me cash the points in. The points are NOT removed, and it does NOT add the currency....
  4. Unable to redeem/claim for reward for Gems - Up Vote Please

in XBoX Rewards
    Unable to redeem/claim for reward for Gems - Up Vote Please: 950 Gems, tried to claim 1 month of Game Pass and was going to give it to my daughter. However, it received an error that it could not process and to contact support. Only have until June 15th,...
  5. I am Unable to redeem gems for 10,000 reward credits

in XBoX Rewards
    I am Unable to redeem gems for 10,000 reward credits: I am trying to redeem my gems for rewards credits from the vault but am unable to. d3044c96-6492-48d0-8291-8c3b730c2627
  6. Unable to redeem Vault Rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Unable to redeem Vault Rewards: So I try to redeem a 10k points in the vault but im constantly unable to do so, it says "We need you to answer some questions before we can give you the reward" and just stays loading until it...
  7. Unable to redeem gems for 10,000 reward credits

in XBoX Rewards
    Unable to redeem gems for 10,000 reward credits: Unable to redeem gems for 10,000 reward credits 80c3fd53-6c61-4e97-9fc5-5489ed2ae45a
  8. Unable to redeem gems for 10,000 reward credits

in XBoX Rewards
    Unable to redeem gems for 10,000 reward credits: HMMM… Something went wrong, and we’re unable to process your request. Please reach out on our support forum for assistance. This is what is being mentioned. aca7f96d-d900-40b4-b7b2-3fc6ced6685d
  9. Unable to redeem reward points.

in XBoX Rewards
    Unable to redeem reward points.: Greetings, I am trying to redeem my points for 2,000 points for the 12month Xbox Live Gold Subscription and am running into the following error: HMMM… Something went wrong, and we’re unable to...
  10. Unable to redeem Quest reward code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to redeem Quest reward code: I received a Quest reward of Talladega Nights from Xbox but each time I try to redeem it, either via Xbox or website,it says unable to redeem, contact the person who provided the code. Any help?...