Unable to redeem Spotify 6 month trial

Discus and support Unable to redeem Spotify 6 month trial in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; When attempting to redeem the Spotify 6 month trial I am met with the error "It looks like you’re not eligible for that offer, but we found more for... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by deadvornskr, Nov 4, 2019.

1. deadvornskr
    deadvornskr Guest

When attempting to redeem the Spotify 6 month trial I am met with the error "It looks like you’re not eligible for that offer, but we found more for you." I have never had a Spotify account nor subscribed to the Xbox Game Pass previously. What can I do
    in order to redeem this offer that I qualify for?

:)

deadvornskr, Nov 4, 2019
  2. brown1239 Win User

Dont know if this post fits here or not but. Ive done the xbox spotify deal and havent received my spotify code. My account has never had game pass ultimate, game pass for pc, or spotify premium. So I am unsure why i have not received a spotify code
    yet.
  3. deadvornskr Win User

So it looks like it takes about 24 hours to actually activate after receiving the email.
  4. NLbawz Win User

A VPN possibly could do the trick as its region based
  5. slackadelic Win User

Yep! 24 hours usually to activate, you're spot on!
  6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

I think the Spotify gift is only in US and UK yet,
Thema:

1. Unable to redeem Spotify 6 month trial - Similar Threads - Unable redeem Spotify

2. Unable to redeem Age of Empires MS Store Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redeem Age of Empires MS Store Code: Hi, I have bought age of empires the definitve edition on amazon and am unable to redeem the game through the url: https://redeem.microsoft.com/ nor on the game's store page Error message:...
  3. Unable to redeem points in Microsoft rewards app

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to redeem points in Microsoft rewards app: the quest is to play Operencia the stolen sun and earn two achievements. I met the requirements but when click the tile in the app to redeem the points the app sends me to the Xbox store....
  4. Unable to redeem code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to redeem code: Got the following error when trying to redeem a code. First, live a little. Spend some money. This Microsoft account balance has hit its max. First, live a little. Spend some money. This...
  5. Unable to redeem any type of digital code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redeem any type of digital code: I've been trying to redeem Xbox gift cards for the past 2 years or so. Every time I try to redeem any type of digital code (Game Pass, Xbox Live, Gift Cards, digital content such as skins, etc.) I...
  6. Unable to Redeem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to Redeem: Split from this thread. I received a gift from Store from Germany but code wont activate cause i dont live in Germany. What should i do and who to contact? 77701052-ab7f-4f94-acf6-1a0dbf402434
  7. Unable to redeem Microsoft Points code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to redeem Microsoft Points code: When Microsoft announced the transition from Microsoft Points to local currencies, it was announced that Microsoft Points can continue to be redeem...
  8. Unable to redeem Xbox Live Gold code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to redeem Xbox Live Gold code: Hello, I have a problem with redeem of my Xbox Live Gold 12-months code. Everytime I redeem the code (I tried on Windows 10 Xbox App, Android Xbox App, Microsoft Store in my Xbox One X and web...
  9. Unable to redeem free 3-months xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to redeem free 3-months xbox live gold: Hi, I'm having problems redeeming my free code for xbox live It says it has already expired which was not true. Code was purchased end of august and after 3 months I tried to redeem free one to...
  10. Unable to redeem Quest reward code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to redeem Quest reward code: I received a Quest reward of Talladega Nights from Xbox but each time I try to redeem it, either via Xbox or website,it says unable to redeem, contact the person who provided the code. Any help?...