Unable to redeem Visa PrePaid code.

Discus and support Unable to redeem Visa PrePaid code. in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Hello, I redeemed a $25 visa prepaid code but am unable to redeem it. The instructions in the email said that I should redeem the code on xbox.com but... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by MasterMinshew, Jun 30, 2018.

1. Unable to redeem Visa PrePaid code.

Hello,

I redeemed a $25 visa prepaid code but am unable to redeem it. The instructions in the email said that I should redeem the code on xbox.com but it is not a 25 digit code. Please help.

Thanks,

Brian M.

:)

MasterMinshew, Jun 30, 2018
  2. Fuhgeddit
    Fuhgeddit Guest
    Gold subscription does not except prepaid cards.edit

Not sure how in 2016, you don't use debit or credit cards but that's just me.

Anyway, could someone else confirm if using prepaid VISAs work or not? You could always go to gamestop or bestbuy, use your prepaid VISA card on a subscription xbox live card. That should work. Perhaps order a digital code on amazon with your prepaid VISA. I'm pretty sure they accept it.

Fuhgeddit, Jun 30, 2018
  3. Need help redeeming my xbox live code

I tried redeeming the code in my browser on my computer using these instructions, big mistake. It said "thank you, you redeemed your code" and then exited me out. No gamertag registration whatsoever. I thought the whole point of redeeming my code was to create a gamer tag, but no just exits me out. I then tried redeeming my code on my xbox (so that I could create the gamer tag) and it said "sorry, code already redeemed."

so what the... what do I do now?

Charles Higgens, Jun 30, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The wrong instructions were sent with the code. It needs to be redeemed at Digital Wallet

Smwutches, Jun 30, 2018
  5. MasterMinshew, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

It did not give me a full code

If the codes are for the Visa prepaid cards, they need to be redeemed at http;//prepaiddigitalsolutions.com
  7. MasterMinshew Win User

8. Smwutches Win User

The wrong instructions were sent with the code. It needs to be redeemed at http://prepaiddigitalsolutions.com
  9. brilliant joey Win User

cant buy ms points with visa

You could buy the points on Amazon or Gamestop's site. You'll receive a code immediately after and you'll be able to redeem that with your prepaid Visa.
  10. MuderFace1 Win User

Missing digit code for visa reward.

It needs to be redeemed at http://prepaiddigitalsolutions.com

I did this and all the options I had was for a digital or physical Visa card and neither of those have a 25 character code that can be redeemed on Xbox

That is correct. What you would have redeemed from the vault is a prepaid Visa card, not an Xbox gift card.
    Yes and the instructions provided by Xbox state you can redeem for a visa card or redeem a 25 digit code on the Xbox Store and at no time is there an option for a 25 digit code. The instructions need to be change
Thema:

1. Unable to redeem Visa PrePaid code. - Similar Threads - Unable redeem Visa

2. Unable to redeem perks from Game Pass Ultimate on PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to redeem perks from Game Pass Ultimate on PC.: I have a Game Pass Ultimate subscription and have downloaded the Xbox (Beta) app for Windows 10. In the GAME PASS tab, when I scroll down, I can see the green "PERKS" banner and upon clicking it...
  3. Unable to redeem Microsoft Points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to redeem Microsoft Points: Hy guys, I found in my home an old 4200 points card but, I'm unable to redeem it from both Xbox and redeem website. Do you have any suggestions? There is no expiring date or something else on...
  4. Why am I unable to redeem my Xbox Live Gold gift card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I unable to redeem my Xbox Live Gold gift card?: I've tried multiple times, got "Code not found". Contacted Sainsbury's (the shop I got the gift card from), told me to contact Microsoft. Did that, not got a reply. Can someone please help me?...
  5. Unable to redeem Age of Empires MS Store Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redeem Age of Empires MS Store Code: Hi, I have bought age of empires the definitve edition on amazon and am unable to redeem the game through the url: https://redeem.microsoft.com/ nor on the game's store page Error message:...
  6. Unable to redeem Spotify 6 month trial

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to redeem Spotify 6 month trial: When attempting to redeem the Spotify 6 month trial I am met with the error "It looks like you’re not eligible for that offer, but we found more for you." I have never had a Spotify account nor...
  7. Unable to redeem points in Microsoft rewards app

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to redeem points in Microsoft rewards app: the quest is to play Operencia the stolen sun and earn two achievements. I met the requirements but when click the tile in the app to redeem the points the app sends me to the Xbox store....
  8. Unable to redeem code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to redeem code: Got the following error when trying to redeem a code. First, live a little. Spend some money. This Microsoft account balance has hit its max. First, live a little. Spend some money. This...
  9. Unable to redeem any type of digital code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redeem any type of digital code: I've been trying to redeem Xbox gift cards for the past 2 years or so. Every time I try to redeem any type of digital code (Game Pass, Xbox Live, Gift Cards, digital content such as skins, etc.) I...
  10. Unable to Redeem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to Redeem: Split from this thread. I received a gift from Store from Germany but code wont activate cause i dont live in Germany. What should i do and who to contact? 77701052-ab7f-4f94-acf6-1a0dbf402434