Unable to redeem Xbox LIVE - 12 Month Subscription

Discus and support Unable to redeem Xbox LIVE - 12 Month Subscription in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a 12 month Xbox LIVE subscription from Best Buy and every time I try to redeem the code that was given, I see the following error message,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HAkKilla, Dec 24, 2014.

1. HAkKilla
    HAkKilla Guest

I bought a 12 month Xbox LIVE subscription from Best Buy and every time I try to redeem the code that was given, I see the following error message,

Something went wrong
    Give it another try. If this happens again, let us know by entering the code below at xbox.com/errorhelp so we can investigate.

Xbos-0x8018101E
    050f0e36-93a1-477a-b192-c33612f1d7e6
    2014/12/24 - 18:34:43 UTC
    I have tried it on both my Xbox One as well as online and I keep getting the same error message.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks.

:)

HAkKilla, Dec 24, 2014
  2. Xbox.com web site error code: Xbos-0x80169CF9 97744f55-ab80-4f9f-abfe-09eb5369d8c0

Trying to redeem 12 month xbox live membership with a bonus month unable to redeem.

CHarL1ExBr0wN, Dec 24, 2014
  3. Xbox Live code extend

Hi. I currently have xbox 3-month subscription and I just bought 12-month xbox live code. If I redeem my 12-month code right now, would it add up and make it 15-month subscription or do I have to cancel my 3-month subscription first and then redeem my 12-month
    live code?

ExtantGosling50, Dec 24, 2014
  4. ChrisHensley
    ChrisHensley Guest

You will need to close this post and suit a ticket through billing. They should take care of you.

Please remember to like this response and close it as answered it helps us devs. Good luck friend.

ChrisHensley, Dec 24, 2014
  5. CJits 57 Win User

Unable to redeem 12month membership

Same problem here. My xbox live gold subscription ended yesterday and can't redeem my 12 month subscription code.
  6. ChrisHensley Win User

You will need to close this post and suit a ticket through billing. They should take care of you.

Please remember to like this response and close it as answered it helps us devs. Good luck friend.
  7. MikeDennison Win User

X-Box lice code redeeming issue

Hi I have just tried to redeem a 12 month xbox live code. The code was accepted and stated that it was a 12 month subscription but nothing shows up on my xbox live account? Any ideas?
    X-Box Live not Lice :-(
  8. Hedrick III Pulpul Win User

Xbox charged my card for a 12 month gold membership. I didn't have enough to buy it, but when i try to enter a code i bought from amazon, it wont work.

If you have a renewing 12 months subscription and wish to redeem 12 months PPC, they can just cancel the current 12 months and waive off the renewal charge for you to redeem the code. Please contact Xbox Customer Support to process it for you.
  9. denis97g Win User

Xbox Live Gold Annual Subscription

yes, you still have the 12 months since it's a prepaid card. Plus, you can also redeem it now since xbox live gold subscriptions can be stacked up to 36 months.
Thema:

1. Unable to redeem Xbox LIVE - 12 Month Subscription - Similar Threads - Unable redeem LIVE

2. Why am I unable to redeem my Xbox Live Gold gift card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I unable to redeem my Xbox Live Gold gift card?: I've tried multiple times, got "Code not found". Contacted Sainsbury's (the shop I got the gift card from), told me to contact Microsoft. Did that, not got a reply. Can someone please help me?...
  3. Unable to redeem Xbox Live Gold code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to redeem Xbox Live Gold code: Hello, I have a problem with redeem of my Xbox Live Gold 12-months code. Everytime I redeem the code (I tried on Windows 10 Xbox App, Android Xbox App, Microsoft Store in my Xbox One X and web...
  4. Unable to redeem free 3-months xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to redeem free 3-months xbox live gold: Hi, I'm having problems redeeming my free code for xbox live It says it has already expired which was not true. Code was purchased end of august and after 3 months I tried to redeem free one to...
  5. Unable to redeem code for Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to redeem code for Xbox live gold: Good day I am unable to redeem the code for Xbox live gold 3 month membership card. When I insert the code it informs me that the code has not been activated, but yet I paid for it. Please get...
  6. Unable to redeem Xbox Live code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redeem Xbox Live code.: I've tried on both PC and Xbox. Used multiple browsers. When I plug the code in it recognizes the product. When I click okay I get the same error: Try that again Something happened on our end....
  7. Unable to redeem code for Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to redeem code for Xbox live gold: Good day I am unable to redeem the code for Xbox live gold 3 month membership card. When I insert the code it informs me that the code has not been activated, but yet I paid for it. Please get...
  8. Unable to redeem Xbox live 12 month membership code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to redeem Xbox live 12 month membership code: Hi all, I am unable to redeem a valid code to extend my xbox live membership, I just checked with my code supplier and the code is valid. The error message that I receive is the following: You...
  9. Xbox live subscription canceled itself/unable to redeem the new code I have for it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live subscription canceled itself/unable to redeem the new code I have for it: So, as of today, my 12 month Live subscription canceled itself, when it was paid only 4 months ago and now can't renew it with the code I have for it. I have tried to renew it on 4 different...
  10. Unable to redeem my XBOX live GOLD 25-character code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to redeem my XBOX live GOLD 25-character code: Greetings! Earlier today I tried redeeming a code for a 3 month subscription for GOLD,but to no avail. The error screen says "Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might...