Unable to redeem Xbox Live Gold code

Discus and support Unable to redeem Xbox Live Gold code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem with redeem of my Xbox Live Gold 12-months code. Everytime I redeem the code (I tried on Windows 10 Xbox App, Android Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ELjanoCZE, Feb 26, 2019.

1. ELjanoCZE
    ELjanoCZE Guest

Hello,

I have a problem with redeem of my Xbox Live Gold 12-months code. Everytime I redeem the code (I tried on Windows 10 Xbox App, Android Xbox App, Microsoft Store in my Xbox One X and web browser), same message show up: "Something happened on our end. Waiting
    a bit might help. ttcMrs8LPsRV/buceQROqn.11".

The only thing I did before that, was redeem 14-days trial code, which ended ok (multiplayer works, but store and account settings act like I'm still silver user).

:)

ELjanoCZE, Feb 26, 2019
  2. Misses Quinzel Win User

Xbox Live's EVOLVE Alpha code

Hey, everyone! To be able to redeem this code, you will need to have Xbox Live Gold. If you have full Gold on your account and you are still unable to redeem this code, please create a new thread for us so that we can help you out individually. :)
  3. GrubbiestEmu Win User

family pack

No. Members of a family pack will be unable to redeem xbox live gold subscription prepaid cards while part of the family. They can, however, leave the family temporarily redeem the code then rejoin the family after the waiting period is over.
  4. HassanB Win User

Cannot redeem Office 365 promo code for 12 month Xbox Live Gold

Error Code: 8016A0FA – Appears when you try to redeem a gold membership card on your account and are unable to do so because you already have the maximum 3 years (36 months) of Xbox LIVE Gold time.

When you get the 2 year mark with your gold subscription time, you will then be able to redeem that code on this account.
  5. AIexandar Win User

redeem code problem

Did you redeem the code on the Xbox 360 console? If you did, I would suggest redeeming the code on your computer.

You can redeem all types of prepaid codes, including Xbox gift cards, Xbox Live gold cards, and Xbox Music Pass cards, on a computer and have them applied to your account immediately. Here’s how:

1. Go to www.xbox.com

2. Sign in

3. Go to the "Xbox Live Gold" tab and click "Redeem Code"

That's it! Your Gold membership will be applied instantly.

Hope this helps.

-A
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

Xbox One Preview member, Evolve Alpha code doesn't work

Hey everyone!

The Evolve Alpha code requires a Xbox Live Gold membership, without a Gold Membership you will be unable to use the Evolve Alpha code. If you already have a Gold Membership and are unable to use the code please let us know. Thanks!
Thema:

1. Unable to redeem Xbox Live Gold code - Similar Threads - Unable redeem Live

2. Unable to redeem free 3-months xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to redeem free 3-months xbox live gold: Hi, I'm having problems redeeming my free code for xbox live It says it has already expired which was not true. Code was purchased end of august and after 3 months I tried to redeem free one to...
  3. Unable to redeem code for Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to redeem code for Xbox live gold: Good day I am unable to redeem the code for Xbox live gold 3 month membership card. When I insert the code it informs me that the code has not been activated, but yet I paid for it. Please get...
  4. Unable to redeem Xbox Live code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redeem Xbox Live code.: I've tried on both PC and Xbox. Used multiple browsers. When I plug the code in it recognizes the product. When I click okay I get the same error: Try that again Something happened on our end....
  5. Unable to redeem code for Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to redeem code for Xbox live gold: Good day I am unable to redeem the code for Xbox live gold 3 month membership card. When I insert the code it informs me that the code has not been activated, but yet I paid for it. Please get...
  6. Unable to redeem Xbox live 12 month membership code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to redeem Xbox live 12 month membership code: Hi all, I am unable to redeem a valid code to extend my xbox live membership, I just checked with my code supplier and the code is valid. The error message that I receive is the following: You...
  7. Xbox live subscription canceled itself/unable to redeem the new code I have for it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live subscription canceled itself/unable to redeem the new code I have for it: So, as of today, my 12 month Live subscription canceled itself, when it was paid only 4 months ago and now can't renew it with the code I have for it. I have tried to renew it on 4 different...
  8. Unable to redeem my XBOX live GOLD 25-character code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to redeem my XBOX live GOLD 25-character code: Greetings! Earlier today I tried redeeming a code for a 3 month subscription for GOLD,but to no avail. The error screen says "Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might...
  9. unable to redeem xbox live gold code

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to redeem xbox live gold code: Hi , I try to redeem my xbox live gold code and i receive the below error when i try to redeem it. XBOS1005 6e35b09b-4fb0-48a1-a6eb-98befbca900e 092cdd5a-27df-4b5e-92ee-02ddfa18f50c
  10. Unable to redeem the 14 days Live Gold test code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to redeem the 14 days Live Gold test code: I recently bought a Xbox One for my cousin, and it came completely sealed. Last week, while we were setting up the console, we tried the redeem the code for a 14-days trial for the Xbox Live Gold...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to redeem the xbox gift card