Unable to register Elite 2 controller- want to buy extended warranty - want to talk to an...

Discus and support Unable to register Elite 2 controller- want to buy extended warranty - want to talk to an... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I recently bought an Elite series 2 controller a little over 3 weeks ago now..and there is already significant drift in the right stick. I am... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Freakquency000, May 13, 2020.

1. Unable to register Elite 2 controller- want to buy extended warranty - want to talk to an...

So I recently bought an Elite series 2 controller a little over 3 weeks ago now..and there is already significant drift in the right stick. I am looking to send it back for a replacement, and also want to purchase the extended warranty, as well as register
    the item online to keep track of the warranty. However, whenever I try to do that, it says it's been accepted but never actually updates my devices.

I want to talk to an actual agent if possible, to ensure that everything is set and my replacement can go through smoothly.

:)

Freakquency000, May 13, 2020
  2. Freakquency000 Win User

Unable to register Elite 2 controller- want to buy extended warranty - want to talk to an actual agent, not a computer.

Unfortunately, the person I talked too was less than helpful. The controller will not register to my devices page. it says it does, but never actually updates to show that it has.
  3. AridLizard Win User

Unable to register Elite 2 controller- want to buy extended warranty - want to talk to an actual agent, not a computer.

go to https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us

click Contact Us

select Subscriptions and Billing as the category

select I Don't Recognise a Charge

click Next

click Skip

scroll to the bottom of the options and select either Chat Online or Request a Call

hope this helps
  4. Lt Farty Pants Win User

Xbox Series X extended warranty

Yes you can. I preordered my Series X from Best Buy. I received it Nov 11th.

Just this morning I added the Microsoft Extended warranty for $49 plus tax.

You have 45 days from purchase date to add it.

It's a great deal in that it extends the warranty out 3 years (not 3 years past initial warranty, just 3 years from registered date) and covers up to 2 controller replacements (only 1 replacement if controller is the Elite) and 1 console replacement.

Best Buy wanted $69 and only extended 2 years and included only 1 controller replacement and 1 console replacement.
  5. andrewGiorlando Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller

They recently extended the warranty for elite 2 to one year. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/controller/elite-controller-series-2-warranty . maybe this will help
  6. Spike1968 Win User

Microsoft Store(buying an elite controller)

I would suggest buying your controller from Best Buy. Their extended warranty is great, I’ve had to replace two elite controllers using the warranty I purchased there.
Thema:

Unable to register Elite 2 controller- want to buy extended warranty - want to talk to an...

1. Unable to register Elite 2 controller- want to buy extended warranty - want to talk to an... - Similar Threads - Unable register Elite

2. Unable to Register Elite Controller on Microsoft Device Services

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Register Elite Controller on Microsoft Device Services: I have been trying to register my Elite Controller 2 on my devices on my Microsoft account. I have attempted multiple times to enter the serial number and add the device but it is not working....
  3. Unable to register my xbox 360 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to register my xbox 360 controller: We’re sorry. We are unable to process your request online at this time. Please contact Microsoft Support for assistance. (HIXV2tdQMUCTmNda.21) Hello, Whenever I try to register my controller for...
  4. Game Installed but Not Registering as Installed, Unable to Be Reinstalled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Installed but Not Registering as Installed, Unable to Be Reinstalled: I installed a game (Okami HD) from a disc a few days ago and as far as I know the installation went fine but when I went to play the game today, it gave me the error message saying it needed to...
  5. Unable to join the world, your registered account is currently playing games in this world...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to join the world, your registered account is currently playing games in this world...: [img] 我并没有任何设备接入minecraft,但是就一直上不去。显示这 。 之前是觉得服务器有点卡就下线了,然后就再也上不去了。 如果有人能回答我,非常感谢。 Why I‘m not online,but it says: Unable to join the world, your registered account is currently playing...
  6. Redeemed XBL Gold 3 month prepaid card, unable to join parties despite account registering my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed XBL Gold 3 month prepaid card, unable to join parties despite account registering my ...: I've power Cycled my Console Twice, Deleted and redownloaded my account, and signed out and back in. Nothing has worked so far. I just want to join my friends and play Monster hunter World. T_T...
  7. Unable to Register

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Register: Hi I've been trying to register my new Xbox One X at page: Register (or Unregister) Your Xbox | Xbox Product Registration However, it won't accept any phone numbers! Neither my landline or...
  8. Unable to register Xbox Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to register Xbox Elite Controller: I am unable to complete registration for my Xbox Elite Controller. I can only get to the part where it asks you for the product ID. When I enter it, it loads a little bit but then does nothing. No...
  9. Unable to register Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to register Elite Controller: I wanted to register my Elite Controller to order a replacement d-pad, but I cannot, the serial number is too long for the available margin. I've seen everyone else say you have to register your...
  10. Unable to register Xbox Elite Controller on the Xbox Online Service Center

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to register Xbox Elite Controller on the Xbox Online Service Center: Hello The Xbox Online Service Center will not accept the serial number of the Xbox Elite Controller. My kids lost some paddles and I wanted to order replacements. I was told to go the Xbox...