Unable to register my device to get a repair ticket

Discus and support Unable to register my device to get a repair ticket in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Getting the following error message: Sorry, we are unable to process your request at this time. An error occurred. Please try again.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by w1 ramrod 1w, Mar 29, 2015.

1. w1 ramrod 1w
    w1 ramrod 1w Guest

Getting the following error message:

Sorry, we are unable to process your request at this time.

• An error occurred. Please try again.

:)

w1 ramrod 1w, Mar 29, 2015
  2. Unable to register my device to get a repair ticket

An error occurred. Please try again.

• Unable to register a device. Ineligible for registration.
    I have e74. This will be the fourth trip for repairs for this console, so I don't see what the issue can be. I suppose the first three times were sent through the store I bought it from (Futureshop) and it was for RROD. So, is it possible my device is registered
    to their customer service department? I have no bans, or anything and I was on the machine earlier today before it went t1ts up.

GodsofVengeance, Mar 29, 2015
  3. RonnyCruMo
    RonnyCruMo Guest

I am also having the same issue

RonnyCruMo, Mar 29, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. If you are having trouble registering the console or device then you should contact phone support and they can assist you with the registration. If you live in North America then dial 1-800-469-9269

onyxishere, Mar 29, 2015
  5. fightingillini87 Win User

Did you ever find out what was happening with this? Mine is doing the same thing and Xbox support hasn't been much help.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. If you are having trouble registering the console or device then you should contact phone support and they can assist you with the registration. If you live in North America then dial 1-800-469-9269
  7. RonnyCruMo Win User

I am also having the same issue
  8. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there RonnyCruMo!

So that we can do our best to provide support, please create your own thread. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps you have tried. Thanks!
  9. Brock Heidemann Win User

Xbox One - Controllers Disconnecting Intermittently

Ok, this is very frustrating!

-

I went to https://myservice.xbox.com, clicked on "Problem with a Device", selected my XBOX ONE, select "Other" then "Open support ticket" which brings me to "Register a device" screen.

-

WTF? I can't get past this screen. Why is it asking me to register a device when I already selected the device I want to open a ticket on? Worse yet is there is no way for me to get past this screen. I put in my console serial and it complains that I already
    have it registered, DUH!
Thema:

1. Unable to register my device to get a repair ticket - Similar Threads - Unable register device

2. Unable to register Elite 2 controller- want to buy extended warranty - want to talk to an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to register Elite 2 controller- want to buy extended warranty - want to talk to an...: So I recently bought an Elite series 2 controller a little over 3 weeks ago now..and there is already significant drift in the right stick. I am looking to send it back for a replacement, and also...
  3. Unable to Register Elite Controller on Microsoft Device Services

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Register Elite Controller on Microsoft Device Services: I have been trying to register my Elite Controller 2 on my devices on my Microsoft account. I have attempted multiple times to enter the serial number and add the device but it is not working....
  4. Unable to register my xbox 360 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to register my xbox 360 controller: We’re sorry. We are unable to process your request online at this time. Please contact Microsoft Support for assistance. (HIXV2tdQMUCTmNda.21) Hello, Whenever I try to register my controller for...
  5. Game Installed but Not Registering as Installed, Unable to Be Reinstalled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Installed but Not Registering as Installed, Unable to Be Reinstalled: I installed a game (Okami HD) from a disc a few days ago and as far as I know the installation went fine but when I went to play the game today, it gave me the error message saying it needed to...
  6. Unable to join the world, your registered account is currently playing games in this world...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to join the world, your registered account is currently playing games in this world...: [img] 我并没有任何设备接入minecraft,但是就一直上不去。显示这 。 之前是觉得服务器有点卡就下线了,然后就再也上不去了。 如果有人能回答我,非常感谢。 Why I‘m not online,but it says: Unable to join the world, your registered account is currently playing...
  7. 3RD TIME. STILL UNABLE TO REGISTER

in XBoX Rewards
    3RD TIME. STILL UNABLE TO REGISTER: So this will be my 3rd request each time i am given a generic answer that isn't applicable. First time told i had to enter a billing address which did years ago. Second time said need to correct...
  8. Redeemed XBL Gold 3 month prepaid card, unable to join parties despite account registering my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed XBL Gold 3 month prepaid card, unable to join parties despite account registering my ...: I've power Cycled my Console Twice, Deleted and redownloaded my account, and signed out and back in. Nothing has worked so far. I just want to join my friends and play Monster hunter World. T_T...
  9. Unable to Register

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Register: Hi I've been trying to register my new Xbox One X at page: Register (or Unregister) Your Xbox | Xbox Product Registration However, it won't accept any phone numbers! Neither my landline or...
  10. I am unable to register my new xbox one S ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to register my new xbox one S ?: I have a valid hotmail account, I use it as my microsoft account. I am trying to register my new Xbox One S, I get a message saying my device can't be registered, try again later. Suggestions...