Unable to register my xbox 360 controller

Discus and support Unable to register my xbox 360 controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We’re sorry. We are unable to process your request online at this time. Please contact Microsoft Support for assistance. (HIXV2tdQMUCTmNda.21) Hello,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MiktatVural, Oct 23, 2019.

1. MiktatVural
    MiktatVural Guest

We’re sorry. We are unable to process your request online at this time. Please contact Microsoft Support for assistance. (HIXV2tdQMUCTmNda.21)

Hello,

Whenever I try to register my controller for device services, I get the error above.

Please check and fix it.

Miktat Vural,Turkey

:)

MiktatVural, Oct 23, 2019
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi MiktatVural,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing issues registering an Xbox 360 controller online. Unfortunately, Xbox 360 controllers are not available to be registered online.

If you are experiencing an issue with your controller, please create a thread addressing the issue and our community will be more than happy to help.

Thanks for understanding!
  3. DeepanshuArora1 Win User

xbox controller

Why do I need an adapter? I bought a xbox one wireless controller to use with my windows 10 pc. So i tried registering it and above link says Unable to register your product.
  4. tomfenoll Win User

Xbox Elite Controler is crazy

Can't register : We’re sorry. We are unable to process your request online at this time. Please contact Microsoft Support for
    assistance. (cIfw7KAjMEmvFUTj.19)

And can't contact them by phone, by tchat (only if i register my controler :s)
  5. geishaface Win User

How do I know that its my Xbox 360 Hard Drive?

I tried it again today and there is absolutely nothing on the screen. No sound or visuals. I get the flashing red lights and My Xbox 360 doesnt even register my controller
  6. LBCVENOM562 Win User

Xbox 360 controller analog sticks seems 'pushed in'

where can i register the xbox controller it wont accept the sn cuz its not a xbox 360 one?
Thema:

1. Unable to register my xbox 360 controller - Similar Threads - Unable register 360

2. Game Installed but Not Registering as Installed, Unable to Be Reinstalled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Installed but Not Registering as Installed, Unable to Be Reinstalled: I installed a game (Okami HD) from a disc a few days ago and as far as I know the installation went fine but when I went to play the game today, it gave me the error message saying it needed to...
  3. Unable to join the world, your registered account is currently playing games in this world...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to join the world, your registered account is currently playing games in this world...: [img] 我并没有任何设备接入minecraft,但是就一直上不去。显示这 。 之前是觉得服务器有点卡就下线了,然后就再也上不去了。 如果有人能回答我,非常感谢。 Why I‘m not online,but it says: Unable to join the world, your registered account is currently playing...
  4. 3RD TIME. STILL UNABLE TO REGISTER

in XBoX Rewards
    3RD TIME. STILL UNABLE TO REGISTER: So this will be my 3rd request each time i am given a generic answer that isn't applicable. First time told i had to enter a billing address which did years ago. Second time said need to correct...
  5. Redeemed XBL Gold 3 month prepaid card, unable to join parties despite account registering my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed XBL Gold 3 month prepaid card, unable to join parties despite account registering my ...: I've power Cycled my Console Twice, Deleted and redownloaded my account, and signed out and back in. Nothing has worked so far. I just want to join my friends and play Monster hunter World. T_T...
  6. Unable to Register

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Register: Hi I've been trying to register my new Xbox One X at page: Register (or Unregister) Your Xbox | Xbox Product Registration However, it won't accept any phone numbers! Neither my landline or...
  7. I am unable to register my new xbox one S ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to register my new xbox one S ?: I have a valid hotmail account, I use it as my microsoft account. I am trying to register my new Xbox One S, I get a message saying my device can't be registered, try again later. Suggestions...
  8. Unable to register for new X-box controller online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to register for new X-box controller online: The error message kept appearing when I tried to register my new wireless X-box controller "We are unable to register this device at the moment. Try again in a few minutes." It appeared every...
  9. unable to register my xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to register my xbox one.: i purchased my Xbox one yesterday however after signing up i am trying to now register my Xbox one but after i hit register it displays a message stating unable to register this device, try again...
  10. I seem to be unable to register my Xbox One S console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I seem to be unable to register my Xbox One S console.: I just purchased an Xbox One S. I have an older Xbox One and I want to hook my Kinect to the Xbox One S. From my research I have read I need to register both units. I have gone to the site to...