Unable to reinstall the XBOX APP.

Discus and support Unable to reinstall the XBOX APP. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello there, It's been a couple days now that I was getting the "We can't sync your data with the cloud right now". I figured it was just a minor... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Spearfox23, Aug 2, 2022.

1. Spearfox23
    Spearfox23 Guest

Hello there,

It's been a couple days now that I was getting the "We can't sync your data with the cloud right now". I figured it was just a minor issue so I didn't give it much thought. It kept on happening and it was keeping me from launching most of my locally installed games. After a quick search, I came across another post where they advised reinstalling the app.

I tried that and now I can't even redownload the APP. It says "Something happened to this app. We’re working to fix the problem." and no matter how many times I have tried, it won't download.

I have tried restarting the computer several times as well.

:)

Spearfox23, Aug 2, 2022
  2. Doomfish Win User

Unable to install games from Xbox Game Pass PC

I created a new admin user profile and reinstalled the Xbox app but I am still unable to select the HDD to install to.
  3. OnboardHawk1319 Win User

YouTube keeps saying it cannot respond and to try again later what do i do ?

mine too and I deleted the app and reinstalled and still unable to launch ????? 😣😣😣😤😤
  4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

XBOX App - Unable to reinstall game (The Ascent)

Hi there Chef welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Have you tried uninstalling the game with commands?
  5. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Excellent! Game on! I wish you the best Chef!
  6. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Thema:

1. Unable to reinstall the XBOX APP. - Similar Threads - Unable reinstall APP

2. Unable to reinstall Minecraft dungeons hero edition on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to reinstall Minecraft dungeons hero edition on PC: I purchased this game a while back and used to play it on pc. I have since changed system and when I try to reinstall this game it says game is unavailable and I am not able to download this game....
  3. Unable to reinstall game after uninstalling it from another location

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to reinstall game after uninstalling it from another location: Hi, I had a game (World War Z) included with my Game Pass subscription installed on an external drive, and was in the past able to play it without issue. I wanted to change its install location...
  4. XBOX App - Unable to reinstall game (The Ascent)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX App - Unable to reinstall game (The Ascent): As for many, the game plays poorly, so wanted to reinstall it in case that was the solution. Uninstall went fine, but now it's stuck at 0%. Cannot uninstall it again to restart the process (it...
  5. XBOX App - Unable to reinstall game (The Ascent)

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX App - Unable to reinstall game (The Ascent): As for many, the game plays poorly, so wanted to reinstall it in case that was the solution. Uninstall went fine, but now it's stuck at 0%. Cannot uninstall it again to restart the process (it...
  6. Unable to reinstall Xbox app for pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to reinstall Xbox app for pc: My Xbox app quit working today...started with the game bar. I uninstalled both the Xbox app and the game bar after trying to repair and fix. Now I cannot reinstall either app and don’t have access...
  7. Xbox one cold war unable to play hard copy after a reinstall

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one cold war unable to play hard copy after a reinstall: I just uninstalled and reinstalled cold war on my xbox because i haven't been able play the new zombie map. It would just say zombies was partially installed. Now when i start the game, it wants...
  8. Unable to reinstall Xbox App on win 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to reinstall Xbox App on win 10: Hi guys, I was experiencing the black screen bug with the app where, after logging in, the window would just appear black and would not recover. I decided to uninstall and reinstall the app,...
  9. Unable to Reinstall Minecraft: Bedrock Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Reinstall Minecraft: Bedrock Edition: Hello, So here's what happened, and this was just recent. I had Minecraft: Xbox One Edition since like 2017 and I had already updated, after the Better Together Update, to Minecraft: Bedrock...
  10. Unable to sign into XBox with Jigsaw. Have deleted and reinstalled. Other apps okay.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign into XBox with Jigsaw. Have deleted and reinstalled. Other apps okay.: Unable to sign into XBox with Jigsaw. Have deleted and reinstalled. Have deleted and then erased remaining files, then reinstalled. Other XBox apps okay. 4208b49e-97a9-461b-90a2-955fa9a62847