Unable to remove pin from a group post

Discus and support Unable to remove pin from a group post in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On my xBox I belong to a game group. In that group posts from other players somehow get pinned. I do not have an option to remove a pin, the only... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bod0ke, Oct 2, 2019.

1. bod0ke
    bod0ke Guest

On my xBox I belong to a game group. In that group posts from other players somehow get pinned. I do not have an option to remove a pin, the only option is to report the post. How do I remove the pins from these posts?

:)

bod0ke, Oct 2, 2019
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

I believe that the group/club administrators can choose to pin certain messages, if that's the case, then they're the only ones that can unpin those messages. If you feel like they're inappropriate then I suppose your only course of action is to report
    the posts to the admin?
  3. AridLizard Win User

Game Icon

do you mean the game icons in the pinned groups?

if so just highlight the game and press the Menu button (3 horizontal lines) and select
    Remove from group

hope this helps
  4. Blade Billy Win User

Unable to remove Pins?

I have this issue too on my 360
  5. amatsutenchi Win User

Problem With Pins

Here's how to remove a pin

1.From Xbox Home, select My Pins.

2.Highlight a pin and press X.

3.Select Remove Pin.

is it not removing when you do this?
  6. JohnnyXeo Win User

Pestered Help!

Part of the new update and not sure if it's an option to remove yet. It wants you to pin favorite games for the most part in custom groupings
Thema:

1. Unable to remove pin from a group post - Similar Threads - Unable remove pin

2. Unable to remove mute and headset not working. Was working fine a few days ago. Help please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to remove mute and headset not working. Was working fine a few days ago. Help please: Unable to get rid of mute. And headset just stopped working on xbox. Does work on laptop. Tried online help. Any real way to get this work? 44daf2a2-e349-450e-ae0a-582b1c6c1694
  3. Unable to remove/block a follower.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to remove/block a follower.: I'm having trouble blocking someone and removing them from my followers list. I tried everything from power cycling my console, removing my profile and recovering it, doing a factory reset, and...
  4. Unable to add account to Xbox One (after removing it due to error 0x080190005)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to add account to Xbox One (after removing it due to error 0x080190005): I was having problems accessing my payment and billings sections of my account on my xbox as well as being able to purchase vbucks so after a bit of Googling I did the following Hold down console...
  5. (Mod Removed- Terms of Use) Unable To Play Halo 5: Guardians

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Mod Removed- Terms of Use) Unable To Play Halo 5: Guardians: I installed Halo 5: Guardians on 15/01/19. I chose not to update it believing it was unnecessary in order to play campaign. However, the game will not get past the loading screen. I read somewhere...
  6. Unable to remove follower

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to remove follower: As title says i am unable to remove a follower after performing the usual steps after some random adds me i block the person this usually works in removing follower but this person still shows up...
  7. Unable to sign in to Xbox live in Ukraine. Power cycled, removed user ....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to sign in to Xbox live in Ukraine. Power cycled, removed user ....: Unable to sign in to Xbox live in Ukraine. Power cycled, removed user, all other recommendations. Seems to be everyone in Ukraine is having this issue, so I doubt all of our routers/consoles are...
  8. Unable to remove a pin for content that's unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to remove a pin for content that's unavailable: Hello, I am having trouble with the Pins on the home screen of the Xbox 360. There are two Pins I am unable to remove from the list. Both pins are for items no longer offered on the Xbox Live...
  9. Unable to remove pinned movies, error status code:200

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to remove pinned movies, error status code:200: I could really use help on this. I've had the same issue for at least a year. My sister saved some stupid Glee concert movie to my xbox and some episodes of a tv show she watches. I can't get rid...
  10. Unable to remove Pins?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to remove Pins?: I usually "pin" stuff that I'm eventually looking to buy, for pricedrop reasons and what not. I recently looked at my pins and noticed that I was unable to remove certain pinned items. Apparently...