Unable to reply or comment

Discus and support Unable to reply or comment in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So Let me get this straight.... Per this person [Mod Removed - Personal Information] Xbox Ambassador You've probably had a suspension placed on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DyingBreed, Oct 25, 2019.

1. DyingBreed
    DyingBreed Guest

So Let me get this straight.... Per this person

[Mod Removed - Personal Information]

• Xbox Ambassador

You've probably had a suspension placed on your account to some degree, as you're complaining about a just ban here.

I got banned from commenting because I was complaining about them..................

Yes cruel cruel world. I approve of the double standard. Let the ambassadors censor unfavorable Xbox comments that are not offensive....

I am completely shocked this is China level Censorship....

:)

DyingBreed, Oct 25, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello DyingBreed,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We ask that everyone keep the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines
    in mind when posting. We suggest taking a look at sections 6, 7, and 10. Since this thread goes against the Xbox Forum Guidelines, we will be locking this thread. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would
    like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming!
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

The Xbox Ambassadors have no control on what is censored on these forums. Your issue sounds like it's just a problem with the website, you wouldn't get "Oops, Something went wrong...." message if you had been censored or banned.
  4. iareBRENDEN Win User

Ambassadors are not censoring anything. There are admins and moderators here that are making sure the conversations here are civil and on topic. You are violating community standards that are pinned to the top of the forum.
  5. Gimpy_P Win User

As Ambassadors we have no way to ban you or edit/delete your messages, only the mods and Admins can do those things.
  6. Photonimus Win User

Unable to reply!?

Was having the problem too... Looks ok now.
Thema:

1. Unable to reply or comment - Similar Threads - Unable reply comment

2. Unable to connect to xbox live on windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to xbox live on windows 10: Yesterday, I was able to connect to Xbox live just fine, but now when I try to open the Xbox app, it says I need to be connected to the internet when I already have internet. I am also unable to...
  3. Minecraft 'unable to connect to world'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft 'unable to connect to world': Im trying to play with a friend on minecraft and join her world but it just gives us the 'unable to connect' error but very occasionally, were both using the same version of the game and weve both...
  4. Unable to enter Ultimate Xbox Game Pass - PaymentInstrumentNotFound error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to enter Ultimate Xbox Game Pass - PaymentInstrumentNotFound error: I am trying to enter a Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 day code purchased from mmoga and its not a trial and its the correct region (EU). Upon entering the code it asks to turn on reocccuring payment...
  5. Unable to connect to online game services

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to online game services: I am currently unable to connect to any online game services using my Xbox One. This started today, although I have not used my console for about 2 weeks. I was on an insider beta build, so the...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Unable to Connect to World Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Unable to Connect to World Error: So whenever I try to join my friend's world on Minecraft Windows 10, it gives me the message "Unable to connect to world." He plays on a mobile device, and he can occasionally join my games. I am...
  7. Unable to connect to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to Xbox live: Hello, I've been getting the error code 0x800704cf whenever I turn on my Xbox and it won't connect to Xbox live. I am aware xbox have been having issues today but their website says the issues are...
  8. Unable to install Halo MCC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Halo MCC: So MCC and Reach got added to the store yesterday (4th today). So i went to install it like everyone else to be greeted by "Install on my devices" which struck me as odd at first, double checking...
  9. Unable to re-install my Xbox Game Pass (PC) ever since i tried downloading halo.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to re-install my Xbox Game Pass (PC) ever since i tried downloading halo.: I'm not sure how to fix this problem the moment i tried downloading halo the xbox game pass stopped working , i was not able to enter xbox game pass at all it was constant on xbox logo just...
  10. Unable to reply to messages

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to reply to messages: Can recieve messages from other people but unable to reply. Tried fixing using email and security code but no luck help please. 7d6c023b-0c0e-4f3d-a6b3-4a2f223aeff9