Unable to report guide issue due to same issue with persistent movement

Discus and support Unable to report guide issue due to same issue with persistent movement in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have tried two different controllers plus media remote but when I try to use the guide button on alpha skip when pressing home button to go to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/dlmc88, Feb 23, 2020.

1. /u/dlmc88
    /u/dlmc88 Guest

I have tried two different controllers plus media remote but when I try to use the guide button on alpha skip when pressing home button to go to settings it won’t allow me to move right. It also persistently moves two or three times right or left when in home screen. It seems fine in most apps including Netflix just not in the guide. When trying to report with video it’s also an issue so can’t share there either. Please help!

submitted by /u/dlmc88
    [link] [comments]

/u/dlmc88, Feb 23, 2020
  2. GangstaGrover Win User

Blu-player app unavailable

Im experiencing the same issues put in a problem report. It seems to also be the same issue for one drive except one drive will let me redownload it, but the problem still persists.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Shadow of Mordor Issue

Try power cycling the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds until it shuts down.

If the problem persists then hold the Guide button on the controller until it vibrates and submit a report about the issue.
  4. Argonaught Win User

BELL FIBE 4K decoder VIP5662W not exist on xbox one S

5. Noisy Silencer3 Win User

Unable to join games on Xbox Live using Xbox One console

Since today's update i am unable to get into Destiny. Game brings me to orbit but then i am unable to go anywhere from there. I removed my account from the console, did not solve the issue. same problem persists.
  6. Inferior-91D30E2D-4F Win User

Minecraft movement issue

This is an extremely odd issue, Here are my suggestions:

Clear the system cache.

Go to the options and make sure everything is in order.

Try creating a new world and see if you still have the problem.

And if you are still having troubles: Try deleting and re-downloading the game.
Thema:

1. Unable to report guide issue due to same issue with persistent movement - Similar Threads - Unable report guide

2. GTA5 unknown network error unable to connect to session

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA5 unknown network error unable to connect to session: So trying to play online gta 5 in solo session it is fine no drop out out but as soon as i go to do an online misson it drops the connection. I have cleared the mac adress tried different ports...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Unable to connect to world.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Unable to connect to world.: I am currently having issues connecting to a friends game. And I am given the Unable to connect to world message at every attempt. My friend is on the Switch version and I am on the PC bedrock...
  4. [PC Steam] Halo MCC: Unable to unlock "I'm Sorry, Dave" achievement

in XBoX on Windows
    [PC Steam] Halo MCC: Unable to unlock "I'm Sorry, Dave" achievement: "I'm Sorry, Dave" is a very basic achievement and the 2nd most common achievement on Steam... yet I cannot for the life of me unlock it. Yes I'm playing with Anti-Cheat on, yes I can unlock all...
  5. Unable to access account and am being charged monthly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to access account and am being charged monthly: Just to start off, I have forgotten both the email and password to this account and have no access to it. A few years ago my little brother started a minecraft realm and shortly after left it....
  6. Unable to update profile picture on xbox.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Unable to update profile picture on xbox.: haha i know everyones already posting about this, but yeah i cant upload a new profile pic, however the premade xbox pics work. 1d999f3c-46c9-40db-994a-a94b03616f48
  7. Unable to access user generated content privacy options on the beta support site

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to access user generated content privacy options on the beta support site: Posting here after being referred from twitter here. may as well type up an expanded report though. Sorry if it's overly wordy. TLDR, read the tweet. After trying to help someone access...
  8. Unable to report problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to report problems: unable to report problems over the Xbox insider app. I’m having multiple issues with apps and games failing to start and when I report them on the app I get an error message (HResult:80070070)....
  9. Unable to report players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to report players: I tried to report a player today for unsupporting conduct. It allowed me to enter a description but there was then no way I could select the option to submit the report. The box I needed was to...
  10. Unable to acces preview forum to report problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to acces preview forum to report problem: im unable to acces to preview forum to report it keeps saying parties are blocked on my console and is offering an error code that when I check it on the error code page says its an xbox 360 error...