Unable to Retrieve XBox Home Status

Discus and support Unable to Retrieve XBox Home Status in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; In the Preview Alpha Branch (Build 1910.190822-1915), I did a full reset with Reset Console and remove everything so I had a fresh setup. Under My... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TXMadCat, Aug 27, 2019.

1. /u/TXMadCat
    /u/TXMadCat Guest

In the Preview Alpha Branch (Build 1910.190822-1915), I did a full reset with Reset Console and remove everything so I had a fresh setup.

Under My Home XBox, it says “Your home XBox Settings can’t be changed until we connect to the service” Clicking “Refresh home XBox Status” does nothing and I have never changed my Home XBox before. Also this is causing none of my cloud saves to pull for my titles. I have reported the issue through the Report a Problem feature

submitted by /u/TXMadCat
    [link] [comments]

/u/TXMadCat, Aug 27, 2019
  2. Aeyoun Win User

PlayFit asks me to check non-existent section on Status page (and it works if I wait 1 minute too!)

The page (xbox.com/status) does exist. The section on that page called “[status icon] PlayFit calorie retrieval” does not. I am not getting this error when opening the app today, so I was unable to catch the exact error message.
  3. SavageSalad Win User

Can't buy 1 month of gold with my credit card

"Can't retrieve information from xbox live. Please try again later. Status code: 80190864"
  4. Skylon Row Win User

Can't buy £1 Xbox Live

"Can't retrieve information from Xbox Live please try again later"

Status Code: 80190864
  5. Powotae Win User

HELP

Hello T STORM 1538,

Sorry to inform you, but you are unable to retrieve deleted xbox live messages.
  6. HassanB Win User

hi

Hello, please write the status code that your getting. This "Can't retrieve information from XBOX LIVE" is a generic error. We will need the actual status code that starts with an 8.
Thema:

1. Unable to Retrieve XBox Home Status - Similar Threads - Unable Retrieve Home

2. Fortnite - Save the World message "Unable to Retrieve Purchase Data"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - Save the World message "Unable to Retrieve Purchase Data": After today's (12/18/18) update by Epic I can no longer get into Save the World. At the point where you select "Save the World" I get an error message stating "Unable to Retrieve Purchase Data. I...
  3. Unable to Retrieve Minecraft Xbox One Edition After Being Uninstalled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Retrieve Minecraft Xbox One Edition After Being Uninstalled: My son accidentally uninstalled our Minecraft Xbox One Edition game from our Xbox. When we go to the download queue or ready to install list it is not there to reinstall. How can I retrieve it?...
  4. Unable to retrieve purchase history for Age of Empires 3 on GFWL client

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to retrieve purchase history for Age of Empires 3 on GFWL client: I have bought Batman Arkham City with real money and there is that problem of GFWL Microsoft, fix GFWL or give me my money 459477d9-d121-43d9-9fdb-8c54e62aea31
  5. Unable to retrieve code for Fallout 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to retrieve code for Fallout 3: Hello! I've reached out to customer service, but they said I would receive better help here. I've been busy between work and prepping for the Holiday season over the past few weeks. I logged on...
  6. Unable to retrieve purchase history from GFWL client

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to retrieve purchase history from GFWL client: CAN ANYONE FIX THIS PLS? PEOPLE PAID FOR THEIR GAMES AND ON THE XBOX PAGE YOU STATE: "Although you will not be able to purchase new games, you can continue to enjoy previously purchased content...
  7. Windows 10 GFWL Marketplace Unable to retrieve purchase history

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 10 GFWL Marketplace Unable to retrieve purchase history: hello Support, I recently started playing Fable 3 again with a friend of mine, but after hours and hours of reinstalling software and trouble shooting i have come to the conclusion something is...
  8. Help and advice needed for new Xbox One, unable to retrieve microsoft password and security ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help and advice needed for new Xbox One, unable to retrieve microsoft password and security ...: Hi, we need advice please. My daughter has just got xbox one, and wants to keep all her contacts and games info from her Xbox 360. Problem is that she has forgotten her Microsoft password AND her...
  9. "We were unable to retrieve your latest saved data" message on all games

in XBoX on Consoles
    "We were unable to retrieve your latest saved data" message on all games: Hi, Does anyone else have this issue? I'm starting to get worried that I may lose 4+ hours of Fallout gameplay as I elected to use the Use Offline option :( 38684b20-a25a-4d11-a384-9c451dda7ce1
  10. xbox 360 "unable to retrieve credit card info"

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 "unable to retrieve credit card info": Hi, Bought my Xbox 360 Blue, Open box, Powering up OK - All OK, system power up properly - System performed auto software updates - Media player works fine, software updated itself and working...