Unable to save privacy settings

Discus and support Unable to save privacy settings in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Im unable to save the privacy settings for my microsoft account. The privacy setting "You can join multiplayer games" is set to "block". I want to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tafelglotzer, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Tafelglotzer
    Tafelglotzer Guest

Hi

Im unable to save the privacy settings for my microsoft account. The privacy setting "You can join multiplayer games" is set to "block".

I want to change it to "allow" but after saving the form and refreshing the page it is set to "block" again. I tried with my Xbox One S under the privacy settings and also on account.xbox.com using google chrome but none of them work. It automatically is
    set back to "block".

I have an adult account and able to change all other settings which also save correctly except this one.

Hope to get some help soon!

:)

Tafelglotzer, Aug 27, 2019
  2. Tafelglotzer Win User

anybody got the same issue? or have fixed it?
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

Yeah, this would not be an issue then for sure
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

After you changed the setting to allow did you sign out of the XBox and sign back in again to refresh your profile?
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

6. sandy the hippy Win User

Thema:

1. Unable to save privacy settings - Similar Threads - Unable save privacy

2. 'Unable to save changes' home xbox issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    'Unable to save changes' home xbox issue: I wanted to gameshare my account on my friend's xbox and so he could play with me, but when he hit 'my home xbox' and 'set this console as home xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes....
  3. Xbox home unable to save changes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox home unable to save changes: Hello. I have tried setting my friends account as my home xbox on my console, so we can both share his gold membership. But every time click the button "make this my home xbox" it shows me the...
  4. Unable to save change while set my home xbox ....still issue unknown

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to save change while set my home xbox ....still issue unknown: I tried all way inserted in community but still unable save my account as my home xbox ...any solution cc10dc8e-2e60-4b3e-b4c6-3962882634b1
  5. home Xbox Unable to save changes

in XBoX on Consoles
    home Xbox Unable to save changes: I can't set my console as home Xbox. It says: unable to save changes. I've tried power cycle, soft factory reset but it doesn't help. 7f4e91eb-c180-4158-8350-79f845de4b69
  6. My Xbox home unable to save changes

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox home unable to save changes: hi there i see other people have had this problem but i have tried all the Solutions and still nothing please help i need my xbox home back 25f762a8-98b2-4ff9-9468-1c0787594782
  7. Failed to save changes. Unable to connect to this service now. Try again later.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Failed to save changes. Unable to connect to this service now. Try again later.: Hello. I can not make a home console in two weeks. Gives an error message: Failed to save changes. Unable to connect to this service now. Try again later. 3a171f9f-1721-4ea8-a866-03016016ae8d
  8. Unable to access saved data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access saved data: My saved data on Fortnite is there but I am unable to access it. Any ideas please? 08d97833-ad57-41a1-ad54-7d0ba8b0ab3a
  9. My home xbox - Unable to save changes

in XBoX on Consoles
    My home xbox - Unable to save changes: I recently have been buying a lot of games, I wanted to go on my brothers xbox and gameshare my account so he could play with me. When I hit 'my home xbox' and 'set this console as home xbox' it...
  10. xbox home console doesn't activate. "Unable to save your changes, try again later"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox home console doesn't activate. "Unable to save your changes, try again later": When I try to make my xbox a home xbox for an account, a message pops up saying "unable to save your changes, try a bit later". i have 3 of 5 times left and i know it cant be an issue, i did all...