Unable to see active communication ban

Discus and support Unable to see active communication ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; About a 2 days ago, I received a 7 day ban. I was playing a game and after the match someone sent me messages calling me scum and trash. I responded by... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EMZ 215, Jan 15, 2022.

1. EMZ 215
    EMZ 215 Guest

About a 2 days ago, I received a 7 day ban. I was playing a game and after the match someone sent me messages calling me scum and trash. I responded by explaining why they didn't win. Somehow I get banned and now I'm trying to see the active suspension but there is nothing in my enforcement history. I want to appeal because I don't believe I said anything offensive, BUT I can't see my active suspension.... literally contemplating buying a playstation now, they don't ban people for defending themselves from harassment.

:)

EMZ 215, Jan 15, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately there's an issue with the site. There's no way to submit a case review until that is fixed and the enforcement site shows your suspension.
  3. SHIEKH SAFE Win User

Xbox enforcing please help

Did you check the Xbox Enforcement page to see if there's still a suspension or communication ban active on your account?
  4. Rallicore Win User

I got temp banned

also it said i was communication banned, but im completely unable to play online
  5. An Old Freak Win User

Communication Ban but NO ACTIVE BAN is showing?!?!

There appears to be an issue that has been happening lately. It appears that if an enforcement action was extended then there may be no additional notification and the enforcement site does not reflect this extension. The only way to currently find out if
    an enforcement action was extended is to contact Xbox support.
  6. Dadwhite Win User

Communication Ban but NO ACTIVE BAN is showing?!?!

First check the enforcement site to verify that all suspensions are really over: https://enforcement.xbox.com/

If all suspensions are expired, and you are therefore clear, try the following steps:

1. Remove your account from the Xbox.
    2. Give your Xbox a power cycle.
    3. Add your account back into the Xbox.
    4. Attempt to use the social features now.
Thema:

1. Unable to see active communication ban - Similar Threads - Unable active communication

2. Unable to activate Forza Horizon 2 digital code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to activate Forza Horizon 2 digital code: Before you respond: Yes, I know you can't buy the game anymore. This is an old unused code I found stashed away in my attic. So yeah, basically I have a FH2 code that I'd like to redeem on the PC...
  3. Unable to activate Dolby Atmos or DTS:X

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to activate Dolby Atmos or DTS:X: I have a NAD T758 V3 receiver and the XBox-1X will not allow me to enable Dolby Atmos or DTS:X. I get an error message that "Your audio receiver must support Dolby Atmos for home theater to use...
  4. Unable to activate the free 1-month Xbox Game Pass on my Legion 5Pi

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to activate the free 1-month Xbox Game Pass on my Legion 5Pi: [img] I recently purchased a Lenovo Legion 5Pi that comes with 1 month of free Xbox Game Pass access. But I'm unable to activate it from Windows Store's "Included with device" section....
  5. Screenshots captured on Xbox One unable to be uploaded to Xbox Live or shared to activity feed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screenshots captured on Xbox One unable to be uploaded to Xbox Live or shared to activity feed: This has been a problem for me for the past few days, and it is annoying me greatly. When I take a screenshot while playing a game, it uploads to Xbox Live perfectly fine, but once I check my...
  6. Xbox Game Clips are unable to be seen in my activity feed by my friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Clips are unable to be seen in my activity feed by my friends: So i’ve been taking clips for quite some time now and have just realized that none of them are able to be seen in my activity feed. When my friends go to my account they can see people i’ve added...
  7. Argos - unable to activate XBox Live Gold 12-month subscription cards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Argos - unable to activate XBox Live Gold 12-month subscription cards: Argos is a major retailer in the UK In 2 stores I have been unable to purchase an Xbox Live 12 month subscription card because they "cannot activate them". The stores in question are in Central...
  8. Impossible d'activer Teredo [Translation - Unable to activate Teredo]

in XBoX on Windows
    Impossible d'activer Teredo [Translation - Unable to activate Teredo]: Bonjour, J'ai actuellement des problèmes pour me connecter aux serveurs de Forza Horizon 4 sur Windows 10. En cherchant d'ou venait le problème dans les paramètres Xbox, j'ai vu que le type de...
  9. Unable to activate xbox gift card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to activate xbox gift card: Hello there, I bought a digital xbox gift card in an online store yesterday. But when I try to activate code, there is always same mistake: Contact Microsoft Support Could not process your...
  10. Unable to Access Xbox Ambassador Activities

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to Access Xbox Ambassador Activities: Hello, I have been an Xbox Ambassador since April 6, 2018 and I can't access the activity links in order to level up my account. I have contacted Xbox Support and they told me to make a post on...