Unable to see any friends online in Minecraft (Kindle)

Discus and support Unable to see any friends online in Minecraft (Kindle) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We set up Minecraft on Kindle (v1.16.0) and added friends to the account, and everything was working fine. My daughter was able to connect with friends... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Spork's Wife, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Spork's Wife
    Spork's Wife Guest

We set up Minecraft on Kindle (v1.16.0) and added friends to the account, and everything was working fine. My daughter was able to connect with friends and play online with them. After that, I added her account as a child account to the family, and adjusted
    settings. Suddenly she couldn't see ANYONE online to play, and they couldn't see her invites. So I removed her from the family, and reset all her settings on the Xbox to an adult account without restrictions. Still couldn't see her friends online. So I
    deleted the app from the Kindle, and signed her out on the Xbox. Then signed her back in, and re-downloaded the app on the Kindle. She can add friends, and friends can add her to their friends list, but no matter what no one appears online in her friends
    list on the Kindle app when she's online and signed in to her Microsoft account on the Kindle. PLEASE HELP!! I have a very sad child right now.

:)

Spork's Wife, Jun 28, 2020
  2. Spork's Wife Win User

This issue only arose after making changes to her Microsoft account. Before that, she had no problems. It would appear that this stems from me changing her permisions on the Xbox, but since I removed those, I don’t understand why she still cant see her
    friends. If she goes into her world, and invites a friend, she can see who is online and send an invite. But she can’t see them in the friends tab on the main menu, and I dont know that they receive the invitations when she sends them.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

For in-game issues you should contact the game's dev support or post at their support forums
  4. DanielJaquez Win User

Kids Cannot See Friends on Kindle Fire Minecraft

Thanks for the reply.

We do have a family account. I read through the links provided but I do not see anything that would keep my Minecraft join requests from getting to my son on his Kindle Fire. I don't know why he cannot see that I am on-line. Any other thoughts?
  5. supermm Win User

Kids Cannot See Friends on Kindle Fire Minecraft

6. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Estus flask question

That online kindle is pretty cool. When I see someone sitting by a fire I'll make sure to stop.
Thema:

1. Unable to see any friends online in Minecraft (Kindle) - Similar Threads - Unable friends online

2. Unable to join friends world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to join friends world: Hi, i am unable to join my friends world... where i was just able to join a few days ago. My friend is easily able to join my workd but i cannot join theirs.... we are on the same network because...
  3. Unable to hear friends in the party chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to hear friends in the party chat: So I'll start this by saying i did not have this issue till i recently built my own gaming pc i use to use a small HP laptop that allowed me to chat just fine but now when i start a party on PC...
  4. Can't add Xbox friends - "Sorry, we're unable to save your changes at the moment..."

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add Xbox friends - "Sorry, we're unable to save your changes at the moment...": I'm trying to add friends on Xbox Live, but getting nowhere. On the console, I can find the person and click add, but I just get a message saying: "Sorry, we are unable to save your changes at...
  5. Unable To Add A Certain Friend.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable To Add A Certain Friend.: Hello, Recently A Good Friend Of Mine Accidently Misclicked And Unfriended Me Because Of It. But, When I Select To Add Them As A Friend Again On The Xbox Console Companion, It Says They've Been...
  6. Add More Friends? Unable to play Online Friendly, Co-op Season and FUT Friendly Game modes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add More Friends? Unable to play Online Friendly, Co-op Season and FUT Friendly Game modes: Hello, I hope someone can help me with this. I recently purchased Fifa 15 at launch. I was playing a skill game when I noticed I had no friends on my leaderboard who had submitted a score....
  7. Unable to play with friends online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play with friends online: When playing online multiplayer games while in a party with someone, my Xbox loses it's internet connection shortly after entering a game. I can play any game just fine by myself in single or...
  8. Unable to play online with multiple friends.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play online with multiple friends.: My 3 friends and I cannot play any multi player game online, 2 players works fine but the 3rd person cannot join. All our NAT types are open, We've tried everything, Any ideas? (GTA V...
  9. unable to see friend online

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to see friend online: My friend bought xboxone now when he is online I am unable to see his status or if hes playing, or even online at all. Have been to his house I am not blocked on his list and I can see my self...
  10. Friends unable to see me online.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends unable to see me online.: I have for the past few week been unable to be seen online. I have changed my privacy settings to as open as they can be and still cannot be seen online. I have also taken my Xbox one to another...