Unable to see game price/ difficult to purchase games that I've downloaded via Game Pass

Discus and support Unable to see game price/ difficult to purchase games that I've downloaded via Game Pass in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; There's been many a time where I've been curious about how much a game that I've already downloaded via Game Pass would cost to buy to own. But... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/OxbeardKegsmasher, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Unable to see game price/ difficult to purchase games that I've downloaded via Game Pass

There's been many a time where I've been curious about how much a game that I've already downloaded via Game Pass would cost to buy to own. But whenever I search for said game, where the price should be it just says "Game Pass", which is rather frustrating. It's also a bit fiddly to actually try and purchase the game in question without meandering around the Microsoft store unnecessarily.

submitted by /u/OxbeardKegsmasher
    [link] [comments]

/u/OxbeardKegsmasher, Jul 17, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Miss Portia Win User

Assassins Creed Revelations (Games On Demand) (Online Pass Question)

Hi there iMadgun8! Just to clarify, games sold on Games on Demand requiring an Online Pass for online multiplayer do not include the Online Pass in the purchase price. You can purchase an Online Pass via the Marketplace.
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

SOTTR

Do you own the game SOTTR or did you already download it with game pass?

If you have game pass and it expires you lose access to the content you downloaded via game pass.

Purchasing the season pass will not allow you to also download the game it is for; it is a separate purchase.
  4. WYLDE STYLEZ Win User

0x87e00005 installation stopped all games

I've purchased fallout 4 on a disc with a code for fallout 3 digital download. i can install f4 from disc but the update starts and stops at 0% the same applies to f3 even though I've redeemed the code the game refuses to download, and I am no longer able
    to dowload f4 for gamepass anymore. I've done everything short of smashing it up. I paid for game pass and am unable to play the game I purchased it for , I've purchased the original disc and I'm unable to play that also and the reason I purchased the disc
    was for fallout 3 digital download which I'm unable to download?? and nothing is fixing the problem or refunding me for be ripped off and ignored
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Life is strange 2 is currently not available

Do you have Game Pass? It's available via Game Pass for Consoles, so if you do, you should be able to find it ready to install in My Games & Apps under the Game Pass Subscription section.

I'd also verify that Life is Strange is available in your region. Not all titles are available in every region, which might be why you're unable to download or purchase the title.
  6. AuraWolf Win User

XBOX GAME PASS

Apologies but no, you must sustain a game pass membership in order to play games downloaded from it.

Game pass is a great way to try games out to see if you'd like to purchase them fully or not.

On one hand you can get a game pass title at a discounted price when you are subscribed to Xbox game pass :)

I hope this was helpful.
Thema:

Unable to see game price/ difficult to purchase games that I've downloaded via Game Pass

1. Unable to see game price/ difficult to purchase games that I've downloaded via Game Pass - Similar Threads - Unable game price

2. "Unable to invite to game" message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unable to invite to game" message: When I invite any friends to a specific world on Minecraft, it shows a notification message saying "unable to invite to gane" (this is am xbox message, not an in-game message) but it's only...
  3. Game unable to be purchased from Xbox marketplace.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game unable to be purchased from Xbox marketplace.: I have been trying to purchase "Left 4 Dead 2" on the Xbox marketplace, but this is what I see when I look through different devices. Mobile - When I look up "Left 4 Dead" on the mobile Xbox app...
  4. UNable to play FALLOUT 76 full xbox gaming pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    UNable to play FALLOUT 76 full xbox gaming pass for PC: [img] Error code is totally not find any article on internet , so i dont know what's going on , i just want to play a game , Windows and the apps is updated. 28b7e608-84e6-4033-8c0a-a269fb7c7a06
  5. Unable to pay via paypal for xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to pay via paypal for xbox game pass: I recently received a code from discord for 3 months of xbox game pass. But I must enter my payment information, my credit card does not work and I don't get the option to pay via paypal for some...
  6. So unable to download games that people i gameshare with

in XboX Insiders
    So unable to download games that people i gameshare with: As stated when I check the store it states I own the games but can't download them when I actually click on them and they don't show in my library. Is this a insider issue or is that just how they...
  7. Unable to install full title for Games With Gold-featured game of the month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install full title for Games With Gold-featured game of the month: There seems to be a problem in the Xbox store in which I can't install the full version of The Division, which is supposed to be a free game for this month through Games with Gold. I installed...
  8. Unable to buy Game Pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to buy Game Pass: So basically when I went to purchase the game pass it locked my credit card country to United States. I'm not from the US and I have it set like that in my Microsoft profile but i guess it wants...
  9. Unable to Launch FM 2020 after installing using game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Launch FM 2020 after installing using game pass: Hi, I have installed Football Manager 2020 using my Game Pass ultimate subscription. However, after installing, the app does not run. If I start using the start menu, I get an error saying this...
  10. "Unable to make this type of purchase" error prevented purchase of a game. Price has now ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    "Unable to make this type of purchase" error prevented purchase of a game. Price has now ...: Hey there! I was referred to these support forums after speaking with customer support on the phone this evening. I tried to purchase Battlefront 2 for $10 last night but was getting repeated...