unable to see my followings

Discus and support unable to see my followings in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; how do i fix this [img] bd6713cc-cb63-4917-b264-440643cf2f81 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by XxG3TR3KTxX591, Aug 1, 2020.

1. unable to see my followings

how do i fix this
    unable to see my followings [​IMG]

:)

XxG3TR3KTxX591, Aug 1, 2020
  2. riek87 Win User

Unable to see my friend

Yaaay it worked. Thank you very much
  3. WPAK Win User

Unable to see my friend

Hi there,

can you have your friend check if there are any open friend requests at
    account.xbox.com/Friends
    and accept it from there, to see if that helps anything.

Let us know the results
  4. ISirProdigy007 Win User

Unable To Remove A Follower

Hi Ianvideogamer,

A spam account, does this account have activity?. or 0G and no games played?. this is one weird situation, normally blocking the follower removes them. it could be just a bug/glitch. are you a preview program member using the NXOE?.

Happy Gaming!
  5. Desolate Fate Win User

Unable to remove a follower.

Just to elaborate on this situation. This person is not following me and they have been blocked.

I messaged the person in question, and then blocked them.

Yet, for some reason this person remains on my followers list.

I can only assume that this is an bug/glitch in the user interface. I have unfortunately had to block others before, and this did not occur, they, in fact, were removed immediately. Yet somehow this person has remained on my followers list.
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Unable to remove follower

Hi MIKEO79!

Thanks for reaching out to us! After reviewing the issue you seem to be having, the troubleshooting actions you have taken and doing a bit of research into it, you have done all you can regarding followers. Once blocked, they will no longer be able to view
    your activities or interact with you, but will remain on the list as a follower until they themselves choose to unfollow you.

More information about this is listed on our support pages, specifically about

how to manage friends, followers and favorites in the Xbox App
    , but this also is true for the console as well.

Hope this clears things up and helps as well.
Thema:

unable to see my followings

1. unable to see my followings - Similar Threads - unable followings

2. Unable to add new account following error message 0x801901f4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to add new account following error message 0x801901f4: I have been unable to connect to my XBox One account - error message 0x801901f4 displayed. After reading the troubleshooting advice, I have removed my account and completed the power cycle. I am...
  3. Teredo unable to qualify after following all NAT/Teredo resetting steps

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo unable to qualify after following all NAT/Teredo resetting steps: Before resetting and updating my PC, I was able to use the xbox game bar perfectly but now I get the error of Teredo being unable to qualify. On the surface clicking "Fix It" in Xbox Networking...
  4. I am unable to completely remove someone off of my followers list.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to completely remove someone off of my followers list.: Normally when I block someone, they're just completely removed from my followers list, but this one guy has been there for quite a while. I assume he's been successfully blocked, but his name...
  5. Unable to remove/block a follower.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to remove/block a follower.: I'm having trouble blocking someone and removing them from my followers list. I tried everything from power cycling my console, removing my profile and recovering it, doing a factory reset, and...
  6. Unable to add new account following error message 0x801901f4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to add new account following error message 0x801901f4: I have been unable to connect to my XBox One account - error message 0x801901f4 displayed. After reading the troubleshooting advice, I have removed my account and completed the power cycle. I am...
  7. Unable to remove follower

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to remove follower: As title says i am unable to remove a follower after performing the usual steps after some random adds me i block the person this usually works in removing follower but this person still shows up...
  8. I am unable to connect to xbox live even though I have in the past and I've followed all ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to connect to xbox live even though I have in the past and I've followed all ...: I have internet through COX Cable in New Orleans LA and have a "Ubee DDW365" modem/router combo. when I first started up the xbox 360 I was able to connect to live and now I am unable to connect...
  9. Unable To Remove A Follower On XBOX One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable To Remove A Follower On XBOX One: I am having the same problem so many others have reported on various websites and forums such as this one. I have a random person that has followed me and I cannot remove them. I could have...
  10. Unable To Remove A Follower

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable To Remove A Follower: I have been directed to post here while speaking with a rep from Xbox Support chat. I am unable to remove a follower. I have tried blocking them, friending them and removing them, and blocking...