Unable to See my friends/anyone's Custom Gamerpic ?

Discus and support Unable to See my friends/anyone's Custom Gamerpic ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently gotten on one of my old accounts from the original Xbox Era 2003 i would say and everything was going well i added my friends i have now on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ku24fu2, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Ku24fu2
    Ku24fu2 Guest

I recently gotten on one of my old accounts from the original Xbox Era 2003 i would say and everything was going well i added my friends i have now on the account. Everything was smooth until a couple of days ago when i started to see a couple of my friends
    profile pictures started to become Xbox Default ones than it became everyone. The weird part was that when i go to their account like and check their feed or achievements their Custom Gamerpic is there so is everyone else's. When i Use another Xbox Account
    that is not my old one i can see all the custom gamer pictures that my friends have. Please help this is very silly and i am confused why my Old Account Can't See any Custom Gamerpics Unable to See my friends/anyone's Custom Gamerpic ? :(

:)

Ku24fu2, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Unable to See my friends/anyone's Custom Gamerpic ? - Similar Threads - Unable friends anyone's

2. My children unable to add friends in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My children unable to add friends in Minecraft: 1. Do not own an Xbox 2. We are setup as a family in Microsoft 3. The children have their own Microsoft accounts 4. Minecraft (full version) is being used on Android 5. I have tried every link...
  3. Unable to join a friends Realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to join a friends Realm: [img] I play on Xbox One, when I try to join a friends Realm on Minecraft, it shows this. Why does it show this and what can I do to fix this and be able to join a friends Realm?...
  4. Unable to Join Friends Minecraft world Xbox One 2020

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Join Friends Minecraft world Xbox One 2020: This has only happened over the last few days. We’ve been playing this one world just the two of us for the last week or so, now I cant connect to it. Its not a realm just regular world. They are...
  5. Resolved: Unable to add friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resolved: Unable to add friend: Last night a friend's GT disappeared from my friends list mid-game. I tried adding him back but am getting a message that xbox can't save my changes and to try again later. I've tried: - adding...
  6. Unable to add friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to add friend: Last night a friend's GT disappeared from my friends list mid-game. I tried adding him back but am getting a message that xbox can't save my changes and to try again later. I've tried: - adding...
  7. ‘Unable to connect to world’ message when trying to play with friends on minecraft on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    ‘Unable to connect to world’ message when trying to play with friends on minecraft on Xbox one: Whenever I try to connect to my friends world on minecraft or when they try to connect to mine I or they always get a message saying unable to connect to world. My NAT is open and so is my friend...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Unable to join friend's world, but can join servers

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Unable to join friend's world, but can join servers: Hey y'all, Kind of in a dire need right now for some assistance on this one. I'm unable to join a friend's world, however I am able to join servers. I've gone through all 6 troubleshooting...
  9. Android Phone Minecraft XBOX Edition Unable to Friend's World

in XBoX on Mobile
    Android Phone Minecraft XBOX Edition Unable to Friend's World: Minecraft XBOX with Android phones on both sides, logged in to the XBOX account, can see the other party's room, but enter the other party's room but can not be connected to the world....
  10. Unable to join my xbox friends worlds(minecraft)

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to join my xbox friends worlds(minecraft): hello I've been trying to find and answer to why I cant join my Xbox friends worlds in Minecraft even when they invite me. I play on windows 10 Minecraft and they play on Xbox 1. They can join my...