Unable to send messages

Discus and support Unable to send messages in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, I got on and tried to message someone but it would not go through. When I restart my Xbox, it shows that it went through. And it actually didn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UnkownUknown, Oct 7, 2019.

1. UnkownUknown
    UnkownUknown Guest

Unable to send messages

So, I got on and tried to message someone but it would not go through. When I restart my Xbox, it shows that it went through. And it actually didn't because I never got an invite notification. I need help badly to fix this issue with my console.

:)

UnkownUknown, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Sunisher Win User

Unable to send message

It says:

Check your account

Messaging is not working for your account. Go to https://support.xbox.com/fix-messaging to get more information and see how you can fix it.
  3. Fllufybearkills Win User

Unable to send messages

Its been a month now please help
  4. InnerPlace40300 Win User

Unable to send messages

The reference numbers are only used by support you will need to contact them to find out if they have any follow-up information. http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Good Luck!!
    I have been in contact with them. They said to post her and quote the reference number so a moderator could help.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Unable to send messages

6. Sukhoi Wolf Win User

unable to send messages

Ever since the Xbox One servers have gone up I've had trouble with messages and other service problems on my Xbox 360. Yeah the One is great, but Microsoft, don't forget about the 360, in which I don't spend $60+ a year on service that requires me to try
    10+ tries to send a message. This is absolutely ridiculous.
Thema:

Unable to send messages

1. Unable to send messages - Similar Threads - Unable send messages

2. Unable to send or receive messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to send or receive messages: Hello, I cannot send messages on Xbox Live on console, Windows 10, or the Android app. This has been happening for about a month. I returned to Xbox Live after not using my account for over a...
  3. Unable to send or receive messages - Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to send or receive messages - Xbox Live: Forth time asking for help. Are these forums monitored? I can't send or receive messages on Xbox Live. This happens on Xbox One, Windows 10, and Android app. I get the error message "Something...
  4. Unable to send messages

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to send messages: Anytime I go to send a message, it says I cant send messages from my account and it tells me to go to support.xbox.com/fix-messaging and when I try the "solution" on there it still doesnt work....
  5. Unable to send message

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to send message: Hi, so apparently messaging is not working for my account and I have no idea why. I checked my reputation and it says that I have a perfect record. I looked through Privacy & online safety and I...
  6. My ban has been removed but I am unable to send messages still

in XBoX on Consoles
    My ban has been removed but I am unable to send messages still: so I was banned from online gaming and messaging it then got lifted and but still can't send messages ? 2fcadd36-caac-4f9d-8de0-853091e8f747
  7. Unable to send messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to send messages: So I just recently purchased and Xbox One S. I had an Xbox One a year ago, bought live for my account and was able to message my friends without any issues. I signed into the same xbox account,...
  8. Unable to send messages on Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to send messages on Xbox Live: I recently made this account and have it downloaded onto my Xbox One console. However, I am still unable to send messages to people on Xbox using my console, Xbox app, and the website. I don't...
  9. Comms Ban Lifted but unable to send messages or talk to friends in party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comms Ban Lifted but unable to send messages or talk to friends in party: An account on our Xbox received a comms ban 2 weeks ago. The ban was lifted to day at 5:12 pm. It's currently 6:26pm and I'm still receiving messages stating I'm unable to message or speak in...
  10. Unable to send messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to send messages: hello, I'm unable to send messages to friends or players. Every time I try it says "Can't complete this process. Please try again. For more info, visit www.xbox.com/support." This is happening...