unable to set up Recon 50x headset to Xbox one

Discus and support unable to set up Recon 50x headset to Xbox one in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Please please can someone help. We are unable to set up our new headset, the Recon 50x. The menu on our screen is not as in instructions. Under... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Coopsash, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Coopsash
    Coopsash Guest

Please please can someone help. We are unable to set up our new headset, the Recon 50x. The menu on our screen is not as in instructions. Under settings should be option for Audio but ours does not have this. Virtual agents can not compute with questions
    and every time we get a troubleshooting guide we are unable to follow!

:)

Coopsash, Apr 12, 2019
  2. Geth Win User

Is this a turtle beach headset?
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

Select Settings >> Display and Sound >> Audio Output.

1. Set Headset Format to Windows Sonic for Headphones
  4. Coopsash Win User

Yes it is - bought from sainsburys
  5. DerVaddi Win User

6. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Coopsash!

Thanks for reaching out to us on forums for this issue. You should see the Audio settings within the Guide Menu, If you are not seeing the Audio option under system then I would advise you try and

Physically Power Cycle your Xbox One
    , Once you have done this give it another try.

Beyond this, you may wish to have a look at our support article entitled Connecting
    a compatible headset to Xbox One
    as it does have some great information about ensuring that your specific headset is compatible with the Xbox One.

I hope that this helps out and please let us know the results!
Thema:

1. unable to set up Recon 50x headset to Xbox one - Similar Threads - unable set Recon

2. Minecraft realms unable to play because of how my account is set up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms unable to play because of how my account is set up.: Hello, so I have been trying to join realms and it says I can not because of how my microsoft account is set up. My account is an adult account. I can not seem to find where to change my settings...
  3. Unable to save privacy settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to save privacy settings: Hi Im unable to save the privacy settings for my microsoft account. The privacy setting "You can join multiplayer games" is set to "block". I want to change it to "allow" but after saving the...
  4. Unable to change Privacy & online safety settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to change Privacy & online safety settings: I'm having troubles changing my Privacy & online safety settings, every time I hit the submit button, a pop-up would appear that says "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later." It's...
  5. Unable to set Xbox as default on Gamepass App.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Unable to set Xbox as default on Gamepass App.: I’m struggling with setting up my Xbox as my default on the Xbox Gamepass App as even though I have followed the steps provided such as enabling remote downloads and instant-on, I am still unable...
  6. Unable to save change while set my home xbox ....still issue unknown

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to save change while set my home xbox ....still issue unknown: I tried all way inserted in community but still unable save my account as my home xbox ...any solution cc10dc8e-2e60-4b3e-b4c6-3962882634b1
  7. Unable to set my home xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to set my home xbox: I am ttrrying to set my home xbox and it says ive got 3 uses left,but when igo to set it, it says 'unable to save changes. I have tried to do the following. 1) reboot internet. 2) delete and...
  8. Unable to Bring up Settings Box After Latest Xbox Skip Ahead Build

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Bring up Settings Box After Latest Xbox Skip Ahead Build: After getting the latest build, I am unable to access settings. I get a black screen. If I hold down the home button, a dialog box opens and asks if I want to Power off the console. Alexa will...
  9. Unable to set My home xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to set My home xbox: I'm trying to set my home xbox, but each time I try it comes up saying:- unable to save changes we are unable to connect to the service at the moment. Try again in a little while. I have been for...
  10. Xbox one party connect and club posts- unable to change privacy settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one party connect and club posts- unable to change privacy settings: so today i have been unable to create or join parties without it just showing connecting and then get this error code 0x8009001cc. Thats with friends, i go to blackops club to check posts and...