Unable to set up wireless connection

Discus and support Unable to set up wireless connection in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Unable to set up wireless connection I got my children an xbox 1 for Christmas, and set it up with no issues at all. Last week it stopped signing into... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by CredibleBag5717, Mar 29, 2018.

1. Unable to set up wireless connection

I got my children an xbox 1 for Christmas, and set it up with no issues at all.

Last week it stopped signing into the household wifi, and no longer sees the wireless network at all. Can anyone help with this?

:)

CredibleBag5717, Mar 29, 2018
  2. kevin
    kevin Guest
    How to set your Xbox 360 console settings for the first time

You need to set your console settings when you start the console for the first time. You have to select your language and create a profile. You'll be also prompted to set up a network connection, but it is not mandatory. See configure wireless connection

To complete the settings, follow the on-screen instructions.

After performing the start up settings, you can simply start playing inserting a game disc.

kevin, Mar 29, 2018
  3. RobotChicken
    RobotChicken Guest
    Connection problem - HELP

Hey guys,
    So it's been about a year since I bought my Xbox 360 (newer generation), and my Xbox Live connection works 2 days out of 3. I use wireless connection. My Xbox is pretty far from my router, but when I connect to a network, my router shows up and there are usually around 4 bars. When I click on "test connection", this is where it tells me that the console is unable to connect.
    Did anyone had this problem before?

RobotChicken, Mar 29, 2018
  4. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Cannot get my xbox one s to connect to wifi anymore?

Hi there Hefe4!

Sorry to hear that you're unable to connect to your WiFi through your Xbox One S. Let's have you go through the

Xbox One Set-Up Help
    for starting over to connect to your wireless network first. After doing that and it's still unable to, please check out the article for Xbox
    Live Wireless Network
    set-up as well.

Please let us know how it goes! We're here to help. :)
  5. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

Xbox One Download Speed Issues

Delete your wireless connection settings this way...

Set up wireless network

If your Xbox One isn't currently connected to the Internet, or if you want to change wireless access points, select
    Set up wireless network. Selecting this button deletes any current wireless settings and prompts you to set up a new wireless device.

Then restart your Xbox and try again.

Lots more
    network detail here.
  6. ChickenGoujohn Win User

Cannot connect to XBox Live after trying all support solutions :(

Thanks for the response :)

I tried switching to Wired connection but am unable as I don't have an Ethernet LAN connection currently plugged in. I've tried several times to set back to default settings on the XBox however, and then connect again through the wireless connection and
    it always fails when attempting to connect to XBox Live. I'll ask my flatmate who set up the router what is using port 53...it doesn't say on the router settings.

Another quick note...if I connect the XBox through my laptop and use a bridge/Internet Connection Sharing, the XBox will connect fine. However I need to get the wireless adapter working ideally as I have paid good money for it!
  7. JustinGilchrist Win User

"We can't connect to your console right now. 8000001e"

Is your Wifi turned on in your phone settings? Is your console linked to the router wireless or cable? It should be set up with a wireless connection.
  8. Xx ROZILLA xX Win User

setting up wireless

If you go to network settings in your Dashboard you should see your Wireless Network. There you can connect.
Thema:

1. Unable to set up wireless connection - Similar Threads - Unable set wireless

2. Minecraft realms unable to play because of how my account is set up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms unable to play because of how my account is set up.: Hello, so I have been trying to join realms and it says I can not because of how my microsoft account is set up. My account is an adult account. I can not seem to find where to change my settings...
  3. Unable to save privacy settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to save privacy settings: Hi Im unable to save the privacy settings for my microsoft account. The privacy setting "You can join multiplayer games" is set to "block". I want to change it to "allow" but after saving the...
  4. Unable to change Privacy & online safety settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to change Privacy & online safety settings: I'm having troubles changing my Privacy & online safety settings, every time I hit the submit button, a pop-up would appear that says "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later." It's...
  5. Unable to set Xbox as default on Gamepass App.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Unable to set Xbox as default on Gamepass App.: I’m struggling with setting up my Xbox as my default on the Xbox Gamepass App as even though I have followed the steps provided such as enabling remote downloads and instant-on, I am still unable...
  6. Unable to save change while set my home xbox ....still issue unknown

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to save change while set my home xbox ....still issue unknown: I tried all way inserted in community but still unable save my account as my home xbox ...any solution cc10dc8e-2e60-4b3e-b4c6-3962882634b1
  7. Unable to set my home xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to set my home xbox: I am ttrrying to set my home xbox and it says ive got 3 uses left,but when igo to set it, it says 'unable to save changes. I have tried to do the following. 1) reboot internet. 2) delete and...
  8. unable to set up Recon 50x headset to Xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    unable to set up Recon 50x headset to Xbox one: Please please can someone help. We are unable to set up our new headset, the Recon 50x. The menu on our screen is not as in instructions. Under settings should be option for Audio but ours does...
  9. Unable to Bring up Settings Box After Latest Xbox Skip Ahead Build

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Bring up Settings Box After Latest Xbox Skip Ahead Build: After getting the latest build, I am unable to access settings. I get a black screen. If I hold down the home button, a dialog box opens and asks if I want to Power off the console. Alexa will...
  10. Unable to set My home xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to set My home xbox: I'm trying to set my home xbox, but each time I try it comes up saying:- unable to save changes we are unable to connect to the service at the moment. Try again in a little while. I have been for...