Unable to share Gamepass Pc through accounts

Discus and support Unable to share Gamepass Pc through accounts in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Before the EA Play was added, i was using another account in the Microsoft Store with the gamepass registered (i'll call it the pass account) and using... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MGS_Offcial, Apr 7, 2021.

1. MGS_Offcial
    MGS_Offcial Guest

Before the EA Play was added, i was using another account in the Microsoft Store with the gamepass registered (i'll call it the pass account) and using my main account, the one i'm using to post this, to play the games (because of achievements and cloud saving). But now, after EA Play was added, using the main account in the xbox app does not work, even if the pass account is logged on the store. It asks for me to buy the gamepass. I can still play the games if i log onto the pass account, but i want to use my main because of my saves.

:)

MGS_Offcial, Apr 7, 2021
  2. choppyseize Win User

Install games on second device

You can't share the subscription on multiple PC's that's why. You can only share it with others on your PC or through the Xbox console as well (If it's regular Gamepass)
  3. (Farscape) Win User

Cant connect Xbox Gamepass Ultimate to my pc

gamepass pc cant be shared with other accounts only the main account holder can use the games.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Game pass sharing on child accounts on the same PC

Thats because gamepass doesnt share betweeb pc users

You must go into the parental settings on the parental account
  5. choppyseize Win User

Share a Game pass Ultimate account ?

It is possible to share Gamepass on PC. I will play Sea or Thieves or Forza on my PC using my Gamepass subscription while my kid plays on my home xbox using his account.

He essentially uses my Gamepass subscription on my Home Xbox while signed into his own account. I use my account on the PC and we play together.

It's a common thing many families do.
  6. Zenosos Win User

Game Pass PC share with family members

Gamepass Share only works on Xbox, there is no way to share PC game pass
Thema:

1. Unable to share Gamepass Pc through accounts - Similar Threads - Unable share Gamepass

2. Fortnite Save the World unable to share on my Homexbox with other account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Save the World unable to share on my Homexbox with other account.: I used to be able to gameshare Fortnite Save the world with another account on my home xbox. Now it wont let the other account play it anymore on my home xbox. 99305ef9-2575-4497-8c70-c03b120655a1
  3. Unable Game Clips and Screenshot sharing via Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable Game Clips and Screenshot sharing via Xbox: Hi My problem was: When I upload a Game clip or Screenshot it is showing 'Game clips and screenshots can only be uploaded from an Xbox console at this time' Please help Thank you...
  4. Unable to share screenshots or video's

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to share screenshots or video's: For over a week now, I have been unable to share uploaded screenshots and videos to messages/clubs/activity feed. I keep getting "something went wrong, sorry, we are unable to share this at the...
  5. Screenshots captured on Xbox One unable to be uploaded to Xbox Live or shared to activity feed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screenshots captured on Xbox One unable to be uploaded to Xbox Live or shared to activity feed: This has been a problem for me for the past few days, and it is annoying me greatly. When I take a screenshot while playing a game, it uploads to Xbox Live perfectly fine, but once I check my...
  6. Unable to share Game Captures

in XBoX on Mobile
    Unable to share Game Captures: Hello, The Xbox Mobile App recently had an upgrade about two weeks ago. I have had an ongoing issue with the app since the new version was released which I did not have on the old version of...
  7. "Something went wrong" "Sorry, we are unable to share this at the moment. Try again in a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Something went wrong" "Sorry, we are unable to share this at the moment. Try again in a...: when i try watch my uploaded clips i get "Something went wrong" "Sorry, we are unable to share this at the moment. Try again in a while." i had this yesterday as well and cant view my clips also...
  8. Something went wrong - unable to share?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something went wrong - unable to share?: This has veen happening for 2 months. Havent changed a single setting. Suddently i cant download clips from my own feed. Clips are uploaded to both console and xbox live as always. Using...
  9. Xbox Game Share - Unable to co-op

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Share - Unable to co-op: I have been having an issue with playing games cooperatively with my friend that I game share with. I contacted both Microsoft Support as well as two different game developers and they both blamed...
  10. Xbox Ultimate Pass unable to share with family

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Ultimate Pass unable to share with family: I setup an Xbox for my son and I used my e-mail account to setup the Microsoft payments for the app store and registered for the Ultimate Pass. My son has his own account as part of my "family"....