Unable to share the new gamepass insider program with family

Discus and support Unable to share the new gamepass insider program with family in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; A few days ago Xbox implemented the funtion to invite the family to the gamepass in 2 countries, I am from Colombia and I had been trying to get my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AldyDerg, Aug 8, 2022.

1. /u/AldyDerg
    /u/AldyDerg Guest

A few days ago Xbox implemented the funtion to invite the family to the gamepass in 2 countries, I am from Colombia and I had been trying to get my family inside the new family gamepass. However everytime i try to "manage subscription" to share the gamepass, it keeps saying "error, try again later"

I had tried quite a lot of things,

• Canceling my old susbscription to the old gamepass
    • Inviting my family to my "family group"
    • Using a different email

nothing seems to work, I tried to wait for a few days but Its still not letting me invite people

Also I had been looking around in internet trying to find some information about this but seems like nobody had done a post letting know this Issue

I dont know if Im doing something wrong but I run out of ideas of what to try so i decided to make this post

submitted by /u/AldyDerg
    [link] [comments]

/u/AldyDerg, Aug 8, 2022
  2. Chris7999 Win User

Microsoft Family Gamepass Ultimate sharing

Adding someone to the "family" doesn't give them access to anything. The only way to share GPU is to have the account with the subscription sign in to whichever console you wish to share to.
    But my brothers account is in the Microsoft family and that's how he gets Gamepass Ultimate. We don't use the home Xbox function to share Gamepass with each other.
  3. bjornxon Win User

Gamepass cloud streaming sharing

I really hope that it will be possible to share it with the other family members as on the console itself. In my house I have bought the GamePass Ultimate account and share it with my kids. Like a lot of families do I imagine.

If I can not share this Cloud feature with them it will be very disappointing and this feature won't be interesting at all.
  4. ngocphi Win User

pls help me

If you are in the insiders program for xbox one there is a solution

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/bvwl8g/updatr_error_8007002_and_im_in_the_alpha_ring/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Follow the solution posted here

Only for insiders program

Its been confjrmed by insiders
  5. [Alfie] Win User

forza horizon

You do get charged monthly for the gamepass unless you share it from a family member.

Xbox Ambassador

6. Smwutches Win User

XBOX Store not updated.

The OG is the primary account that game shares with the S. Wouldnt the OG be the insider since everything is basically ran through that account.
    No. That wouldn't have any effect on the Insider program. The console has to have the Insider Hub and be enrolled in the program.
Thema:

1. Unable to share the new gamepass insider program with family - Similar Threads - Unable share gamepass

2. I am unable to share clips from my Xbox X/S

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to share clips from my Xbox X/S: So whenever I try to share clips on my Xbox, it says that there was an error and that they can't share my clips right then, and to come back later. I've restarted my console but it still didn't...
  3. Unable to file share on halo 3 reach or 4.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to file share on halo 3 reach or 4.: I am trying to upload game maps that I have customized to the file share as I'm transitioning from a 360 to a xbox 1. But it says my name is blocked and I don't understand why. I need help!!...
  4. Unable to access game shared games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access game shared games: My brother and I both have xbox live accounts and our accounts have eachother's systems as their home xbox. However, I am unable to play the games in his game library currently. He has purchased...
  5. I am unable to unbind the share button on my controller and it's anti-accessibility

in XboX Insiders
    I am unable to unbind the share button on my controller and it's anti-accessibility: I hit the button all the time because my fingers and joints weren't properly formed and I don't have enough of a range of movement to comfortably and consistently press the start or select button...
  6. Suddenly unable to share reward points among other members in the family

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suddenly unable to share reward points among other members in the family: Why are we No longer Able To share Reward points With our other members of The family?????!!!!!! 725dbb8c-a093-49a0-896d-0862e3de93d0
  7. Unable to share Gamepass Pc through accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to share Gamepass Pc through accounts: Before the EA Play was added, i was using another account in the Microsoft Store with the gamepass registered (i'll call it the pass account) and using my main account, the one i'm using to post...
  8. Fortnite Save the World unable to share on my Homexbox with other account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Save the World unable to share on my Homexbox with other account.: I used to be able to gameshare Fortnite Save the world with another account on my home xbox. Now it wont let the other account play it anymore on my home xbox. 99305ef9-2575-4497-8c70-c03b120655a1
  9. Unable Game Clips and Screenshot sharing via Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable Game Clips and Screenshot sharing via Xbox: Hi My problem was: When I upload a Game clip or Screenshot it is showing 'Game clips and screenshots can only be uploaded from an Xbox console at this time' Please help Thank you...
  10. Unable to share screenshots or video's

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to share screenshots or video's: For over a week now, I have been unable to share uploaded screenshots and videos to messages/clubs/activity feed. I keep getting "something went wrong, sorry, we are unable to share this at the...